The New Unstoppable MMA Thread!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
cibola
git help.

Re: The New Unstoppable MMA Thread!

Post by cibola »

Well RIP whoever is champ when Cyborg finally gets a title shot. I don't think it matters who it is.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

The funniest part will be if the illustrious, legendary two division champs are BJ Penn, Randy Couture, Conor McGregor, and.. Holly Holm. :lol: :lol: :lol:
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

Wank night's cancelled
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Sage's face :lol:
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

I can't help it, I want to see Gall properly fuck up Sage Northcutt
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

BUNGVOX wrote:solo hanneman / solo mengele
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

dude hendricks is such a horror show

FUCK
Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

I never liked Hendricks, but his descent into irrelevance and weigh-in problems makes me kind of sad.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
cibola
git help.

Post by cibola »

How does he keep failing?
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

his body is ravaged + usada

and he has zero self awareness :lol:
superCalo ‏@superCalo 2h2 hours ago
Fattening American consumerism is 2 blame,Jonny is a victim of societies illness,this is not just 1 man losing battle of scale,its all of us
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

You never saw those videos with Hendricks chowing on hamburgers? :lol:

Let's talk about Cain being a total fucking moron, too. "Oh yeah ESPN, I can't stand for more than 10 minutes."

:tup: to Werdum asking for 800K plus ppv points to fight Dos Santos on short notice.

Dominick Cruz's shit talk is amazing. I'm very close to actually ordering this card.
doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

Post by doomeddisciple »

I have an irrational hate for Dominic Cruz. Not at Tony Fergusson levels but he's second on my 'I hope someone lands a giant shot on your chin while your mid stance switching, freezes you up and then tee balls your head onto Goldbergs lap as a farewell present'
PSN ID- doomeddisciple wii code doomed 0207 2840 2718 1053 Xbox Live - doomtildeath
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Cruz rules. Pro Cruz forever.
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

He does. Brendan Schaub talking about kart racing with a bunch of other fighters and Fox workers or something and Cruz was off in the corner essentially saying to himself, "They don't want you to win! So that's why you have to win!" :lol:
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Aaaaahahahahahaha I can totally see him doing that over Go-Karting. "They don't want you to win" at Go-Karting :lol: :lol:

I think he's a super smart guy, but I also think that he thinks he's even smarter than that still. Which is also hilarious.

He's also fully a crazyperson. Like he's going to go Mel Gibson one day in his old age. And I like that in an entertainer.
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

207 is also Goldberg's last event. I hope he shows up drunk. As much as I can't stand him, he's kind of endearing in his buffoonery and it won't be the same without him. Rumors are Jim Rome is a possibility to replace him and that sounds completely awful.

I hope Nunes cracks Rousey and ground and pounds her into retirement.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

I can't believe it's not immediately obvious to absolutely everyone that Jon Anik should be Goldie's replacement. Blows my mind.

And yeah, it's hard not to root for Nunes at this point. Just imagine for a second how insufferable Ronda will be if she wins.

Cruz rules. Sorry, DD.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

Post by doomeddisciple »

I'm not looking for company on my anti-Cruz & Fergusson train. I did say it was an irrational hatred, he just annoys me and I'm happy in my land of not liking him.

Goldies last day - it's weird - he should have been replaced years ago and yet I see him as a sympathetic figure somehow.

I wonder how many Joe Rogan pod casts after Goldy leaves before he starts opening up on just how dog shit Goldy is as a commentator.
PSN ID- doomeddisciple wii code doomed 0207 2840 2718 1053 Xbox Live - doomtildeath
doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

Post by doomeddisciple »

Re: Rousey, if she doesn't just jab into a clinch, takedown and armbar in 40 seconds she's fucked.
Joe Buck
Take As Needed For Pain

Post by Joe Buck »

I will be calling the next UFC.
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

Couldn't stand Dominic Cruz until Cody Garbrandt started running his dumb mouth off and Cruz came up with a couple of zingers ("I bought a house with the money I made beating all the guys on your team" haha).

Honda Housey is totally fucked. I'll be surprised if she even puts up a good fight.

As for the rest, I hugely enjoyed seeing Mike Perry shut up and Sage Northcutt being submitted - again. Urija Faber was awesome, so was Michelle Waterson.
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

Post by doomeddisciple »

:awesome:
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

Goddamn, Garbrandt looked good. Classy at the end too and I really enjoyed him telling TJ to "come get it, motherfucker."

Bye Ronda, lol. CM Punk lasted longer than her. Maybe now the UFC will do some promotional work into Nunes. She's a savage.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

I'm no Ronda fan and picked her to lose/wanted her to lose, but holy fuck that was hard to watch. I say this as someone who actively cheers for Ronda and Travis Browne to suffer embarrassing indignities: Tarverdyan should be rotting in a God damned jail cell for putting people at such terrible physical risk from his fraudulent coaching.

I have honestly seen better boxing from people who have never boxed before. She didn't move her head or feet at all, had her chin in the air, and was basically running away. I was saying to Kelly before the fights that I've never seen someone look quite as different through all phases of training/fighting, but her technique looks totally different when she's doing pads vs when she's shadowboxing vs when she's sparring vs when she's fighting. Each one is its own discrete version of how not to box.

And I've said this before about her and Brock Lesnar: she fights like someone who has never sparred straight striking, where they can't resort to the takedown. That's so important for fighters to do.

Cody looked great and was a lot of fun to watch. He's NEVER out of position when he moves or throws and that's very rare in MMA, but invaluable. I can't imagine anyone picked Cody to win a decision; everything I saw was Garbrandt KO rd 1 or Cruz decision. I wonder what the bettors' payout for that was.
doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

Post by doomeddisciple »

Cruz was -200 here - so a UD predication woulda been worth a lot.

That was sad to watch for Ronda - I agree with everyrhing you said - She's a loyal person to the point of stubbornness. I get that whole 'do what you did to get to where you are mentality' but yeah - If she wants to fight again, it can't be with Edmund.