Fuck You-- Pizza

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Introvert
7th Church of the Apocalyptic Lawnmower

Re: Fuck You-- Pizza

Post by Introvert »

I do pizza about once a quarter (every 2 or 3 months). I love it but it is evil.

Hot wings on the other hand, that's at least 1 or 2 times a month.

It's funny that we both have the 1 or 2 times a year weakness for McD's crap. A well timed (yet always regretful) double cheeseburger or the once a year 20 piece chicken mcnuggs aren't easily 86'd for life.
Friendly Goatus wrote:and stop being a dick to your cat
Erik13
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Erik13 »

Geoff- Regina or Santarpio's? What's better?
Erik13
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Erik13 »

I say Santarpios. Plus the BBQ lamb skewers are fucking awesome!
Pip
One Of Many Accounts

Post by Pip »

I would kill for a good pizza right about now. Unfortunately, all that's here is Pizza Hut.

:tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:
Geeheeb wrote:Is that horse circumcised?
Mr. Budd

Post by Mr. Budd »

Reading you non-Chicagoans post about pizza is like watching 13 year-olds learning to smoke but without all the sexy.

CAN'T THEY JUST CRAM SOME THINS TOGETHER AND MAKE IT DEEP? I'D LIKE SKITTLES AN RANCH DRESSING ON MINE. CAN YOU FLATTEN IT UP REAL GOOD SO IT FOLDS IN HALF?

FIRED!!!!
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

Chicago pizza fucking sucks...

Where is Riley?
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Silly Billy
Unquestionable Presence

Post by Silly Billy »

TheDOAD wrote:Fuck yeah man. Lust night Fucking pizza...

Enjoy.
:what:
EEEOOOEEEOOOEEEOOO wrote:I don't even remember the last time I saw a brutal clown king on MTV USA.
neckbeard wrote:Scott Ward just made fun of my mom's spelling.
Metal Parties in NYC: CLUSTERFUCKED myspace //Twitter
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

Pisscubes wrote:I did enjoy the pizza out your way for sure. But it's a different beast.
Don't play along with the age-old farce... Those fuckers have been self-promoting their overrated crap for years, creating a world of deception where outsiders are peer-pressured into keeping mum about the cheese-bucket comedy pie. No more! Dethrone this sham celebrity pizza!
Perch
Soul of the Martyr

Post by Perch »

Mr. Budd wrote:

CAN'T THEY JUST CRAM SOME THINS TOGETHER AND MAKE IT DEEP? I'D LIKE SKITTLES AN RANCH DRESSING ON MINE. CAN YOU FLATTEN IT UP REAL GOOD SO IT FOLDS IN HALF?

There are things in the world better than this statement...but only a few. :tup:
Fisk
Face of Collapse

Post by Fisk »

Pisscubes wrote:
Erik13 wrote:Geoff- Regina or Santarpio's? What's better?

Regina's used to be better. But they've been surviving on their reputation for a while now. Santarpio's is almost greek pizza (which I hate) but it's still good.

I actually don't think I have an answer. :(
Stella's Pizza in Watertown is better than both of them. No shit.
Never surrender.
Natas
Never, ever change, like those shitty bands!

Post by Natas »

last night my wife got a "Sam's Choice" pizza with veggies on it at the grocery store. i was shocked how good it was with just basil & garlic sprinkled on it

The Torsion wrote:Reading this thread always reminds me how little I have in common with most of you.
hipster holocaust wrote:It's still pretty baffling how popular The Downward Spiral got when keeping in mind how shitty and unlistenable it is
Mr. Budd

Post by Mr. Budd »

Natas wrote:last night my wife got a "Sam's Choice" pizza with veggies on it at the grocery store. i was shocked how good it was with just basil & garlic sprinkled on it

You're right. That's a good pizza. I also like eating cardboard and drinking hot dog soup which is made by taking the water from boiling hot dogs and adding a spoon. Would you care for a dried-toothpaste mint?

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE???!?!?1
Mr. Budd

Post by Mr. Budd »

Necrometer wrote:
Pisscubes wrote:I did enjoy the pizza out your way for sure. But it's a different beast.
Don't play along with the age-old farce... Those fuckers have been self-promoting their overrated crap for years, creating a world of deception where outsiders are peer-pressured into keeping mum about the cheese-bucket comedy pie. No more! Dethrone this sham celebrity pizza!
You're from Ohio right? You probably boil poptarts.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

I can't wait for the Mr. Budd mint-recommendations thread... Let me guess! It'll include mints that you can only obtain fresh in Chicago. SURE they're so good (read: hyped) that you can mail-order them frozen to your home, but if you don't like the frozen version that's because you didn't eat it in Chicago.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

Mr. Budd wrote:
Necrometer wrote:
You're from Ohio right? You probably boil poptarts.
Psh. We do have steamers here...
Natas

Post by Natas »

Mr. Budd wrote:
Natas wrote:last night my wife got a "Sam's Choice" pizza with veggies on it at the grocery store. i was shocked how good it was with just basil & garlic sprinkled on it

You're right. That's a good pizza. I also like eating cardboard and drinking hot dog soup which is made by taking the water from boiling hot dogs and adding a spoon. Would you care for a dried-toothpaste mint?

home made crust & sauce and home grown garden vegetables arent exactly an every day priority when you're feeding 6-8 mouths per day. but then you wouldn't know about that :wink:
The Torsion wrote:Reading this thread always reminds me how little I have in common with most of you.
hipster holocaust wrote:It's still pretty baffling how popular The Downward Spiral got when keeping in mind how shitty and unlistenable it is
Gay for Cock
Olde Timer

Post by Gay for Cock »

Jesus Christ, man, your killing your kids with cancer pie. Fuckin' Jim Jones mother fucker.
"It is the maze that dreams. And I am lost."
Mr. Budd

Post by Mr. Budd »

Necrometer wrote:I can't wait for the Mr. Budd mint-recommendations thread... Let me guess! It'll include mints that you can only obtain fresh in Chicago. SURE they're so good (read: hyped) that you can mail-order them frozen to your home, but if you don't like the frozen version that's because you didn't eat it in Chicago.
Don't get bitter. Fancy dining in Ohio is using a paper-plate instead of napkin to carry your boiled poptarts to eat in front of the TV while your mom scrapes resin out of her bowl in the toilet.

You're fired from pizza.
Mr. Budd

Post by Mr. Budd »

Natas wrote:
Mr. Budd wrote:

home made crust & sauce and home grown garden vegetables arent exactly an every day priority when you're feeding 6-8 mouths per day. but then you wouldn't know about that :wink:
OK - you win, I'm depressed. I'd rather feed her gruel than a microwave pizza FANCIED UP in the toaster oven.
Phritz
I'm not very smart.

Post by Phritz »

Gay for Cock wrote:Jesus Christ, man, your killing your kids with cancer pie. Fuckin' Jim Jones mother fucker.
now that's silly talk, italians have less cancer because they eat so much pizza.
rīdoonrīmenbā
Gay for Cock
Olde Timer

Post by Gay for Cock »

Phritz wrote:
Gay for Cock wrote:Jesus Christ, man, your killing your kids with cancer pie. Fuckin' Jim Jones mother fucker.
now that's silly talk, italians have less cancer because they eat so much pizza.

Yeah, not packed with chemicals and preservatives. And then they also don't load it with cheese. Back off Euro-man.
Gay for Cock
Olde Timer

Post by Gay for Cock »

Mr. Budd wrote:

OK - you win, I'm depressed. I'd rather feed her gruel than a microwave pizza FANCIED UP in the toaster oven.

"Kids, let my life be a lesson to you all. Don't literally fuck yourself out of your pay grade or it will be value meals and frozen pizza for the rest of your life."
Mr. Budd

Post by Mr. Budd »

"Yo dawgs, Mr. Budd be whack - let's go get a slices. Chicago got burnt up by a cow and shit."
Natas

Post by Natas »

i just emailed Buck Sanders a link to this thread.
Mr. Budd

Post by Mr. Budd »

Natas wrote:i just emailed Buck Sanders a link to this thread.

I finally met him - he's cool - but really weird - kinda like if Mr. Noodle was really buff and never drank.