hallucinogen FAQ thread

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Re: hallucinogen FAQ thread

Post by Friendly Goatus »

father of lies wrote:Goatus, how dare you suggest I engage in such felonious behavior. That isn't very friendly.
Don't start in on that SWIM crap either.

Just do it.
takeasneededforpain
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by takeasneededforpain »

death by snoo snoo wrote:
fecal flakes wrote:
death by snoo snoo wrote:Best way to ingest mushrooms:

*blah blah faggy shit*
Or you could just eat them like a man.
That "recipe" has nothing to do with not tasting them. The taste doesn't bother me. Grinding them up and letting them soak in something acidic makes it hit you faster and makes for a smoother ride all around. Try it yourself and then come back and talk shit. I dare you.

Ascorbic acid also slows the metabolism of the psilocybin into its constituent components. I used to drink cranberry juice while using DXM, to slow down the conversion of DXM to DXO. The only bummer was that it stretches the spaced-out sensation out for 12 hours or more...
Eat shit and live...
fecal flakes
Certified False.

Post by fecal flakes »

fecal flakes wrote:

*blah blah faggy shit*
That "recipe" has nothing to do with not tasting them. The taste doesn't bother me. Grinding them up and letting them soak in something acidic makes it hit you faster and makes for a smoother ride all around. Try it yourself and then come back and talk shit. I dare you.
I've eaten ground mushrooms before, Nancy. Didn't make a damn bit of difference. Do you place a fluff of whipped cream on top of the shot glass also to "help" the process?
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

death by snoo snoo wrote:Starting out with a low dose is probably a good idea for newcomers and those of a fragile mind, like our buddy ross here.
I'm not after training wheels, I was curious if it's possible to do them in a situation where I might be driving later that day... the equivalent buzzed vs. drunk for drinking. It would be ideal if it was max intensity, truncated duration, but reduction of both is fine by me.

Now if you'll kindly excuse me, I have to attend this protest: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/0 ... 85299.html
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
metal5411
I hate my life.

Post by metal5411 »

fecal flakes wrote:
fecal flakes wrote:

*blah blah faggy shit*
I've eaten ground mushrooms before, Nancy. Didn't make a damn bit of difference. Do you place a fluff of whipped cream on top of the shot glass also to "help" the process?
You should probably try reading what he said before you respond to it. Makes you look less dumb. hth
krudmonk wrote:Just fuck a robot that looks like her. It's Japan, retard.
monsterod wrote:Look, I'd rather be riding a rocket-propelled wild boar through space with a bottle of Maker's getting a blowjob from Mrs. Snozzberries. But at this point, I'd be satisfied with a brisk trot down the street from a common sow.
fecal flakes
Certified False.

Post by fecal flakes »

takeasneededforpain wrote:
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
fecal flakes wrote:

*blah blah faggy shit*

Ascorbic acid also slows the metabolism of the psilocybin into its constituent components.
I understand the benefits of drinking acidic/citrus juice, but in my experience, as long as you have good mushrooms, totally unnecessary. OJ/Cranberry juice does taste good regardless.
fecal flakes
Certified False.

Post by fecal flakes »

metal5411 wrote:
You should probably try reading what he said before you respond to it. Makes you look less dumb. hth
Oh heavens. Snoo made me look dumb. Give him a ribbon.
death by snoo snoo
I sure do have a lot of posts, lol.

Post by death by snoo snoo »

fecal flakes wrote:
fecal flakes wrote:

*blah blah faggy shit*
Are you trying to make eating psychedelics more like a fraternity kegger brofest? Cause uhhh it's working..
fecal flakes
Certified False.

Post by fecal flakes »

fecal flakes wrote:
fecal flakes wrote:

*blah blah faggy shit*
Are you trying to make eating psychedelics more like a fraternity kegger brofest? Cause uhhh it's working..
You're the one putting mushrooms in a shot glass, fag.

edit: sorry to derail thread. just wanted to give you a hard time for trying to be hippie kindergarten teacher to ross. :cheers:
Last edited by fecal flakes on Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
neckbeard
Foaming at the mouth.

Post by neckbeard »

I ate a mushroom once. Nothing happened. It was the last one. Everyone else ate enough, so I left because they were pretty annoying.
kale
fecal flakes
Certified False.

Post by fecal flakes »

Has anyone tried blue lotus, while it is still legal in most states?
EEEOOOEEEOOOEEEOOO
hovering.

Post by EEEOOOEEEOOOEEEOOO »

Necrometer wrote:
death by snoo snoo wrote:Starting out with a low dose is probably a good idea for newcomers and those of a fragile mind, like our buddy ross here.
I'm not after training wheels, I was curious if it's possible to do them in a situation where I might be driving later that day... the equivalent buzzed vs. drunk for drinking. It would be ideal if it was max intensity, truncated duration, but reduction of both is fine by me.

Now if you'll kindly excuse me, I have to attend this protest: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/0 ... 85299.html
I think you're kidding, but I actually almost went to this. I ended up doing yardwork instead, Berkeley's too far.
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

All of Ross's posts smell like nag champa.
Pyrite Medal of Ignorance

Post by Pyrite Medal of Ignorance »

fecal flakes wrote:
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
fecal flakes wrote:

*blah blah faggy shit*

Ascorbic acid also slows the metabolism of the psilocybin into its constituent components.
I understand the benefits of drinking acidic/citrus juice, but in my experience, as long as you have good mushrooms, totally unnecessary. OJ/Cranberry juice does taste good regardless.
cran/oj/vodka + mushrooms. the world was in hilarious flash frame motion.

fuck. i wish i wasn't too lazy to ride the bus like 2 hours to go get some for tonight....
Cryptoplasty
Olde Timer

Post by Cryptoplasty »

Pyrite Medal of Ignorance wrote:
fecal flakes wrote:
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
fecal flakes wrote:

*blah blah faggy shit*

cran/oj/vodka + mushrooms. the world was in hilarious flash frame motion.

fuck. i wish i wasn't too lazy to ride the bus like 2 hours to go get some for tonight....
You got to cash your social security check yesterday, so I'm sure you're good for it as far as money goes.
Toilet Fleet wrote:dogs are shit tbqh
oh wow youre loyal, you know who else was loyal, fuckin goebbels
Pyrite Medal of Ignorance

Post by Pyrite Medal of Ignorance »

pffft, yeah and i paid all of my bills. instead of buying much needed new shoes, maybe i want to spend a few hours being introspective and listening to beautiful metal and ride my bike around like a small child. i see no problem there, $20 isn't a lot of money.

p.s. i HAVE a job that enables me to not feel guilty for my small luxuries. a shame you're too bitter to enjoy your own small luxuries, or so it would seem to the casual observer... ;)
queedlemorth
Fearless Undead Machines

Post by queedlemorth »

Is anyone actually ON shrooms?
It's interesting to note the variations on a trip when taking small caps v.s. large ones.
The large ones induce a much quicker and intense high for the first hours then wanes, while Small ones build up intensity over a couple hours, peak, and then wane.
I like taking them on occasion when I have normal daily things to do. I recently had a job with little to no supervision, so I could get away with taking a little bit here and there to make the boring hours go by quickly.
smooth
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by smooth »

fecal flakes wrote:Has anyone tried blue lotus, while it is still legal in most states?
I saw a documentary on it. It seems be more on the sedative side. Still curious though, especially using it for social reasons like the Egyptians did.
The Talmud wrote:Menahoth 43b-44a. A Jewish man is obligated to say the following prayer every day: Thank you God for not making me a gentile, a woman or a slave.
pleasuretokill
Olde Timer

Post by pleasuretokill »

fecal flakes wrote:Has anyone tried blue lotus, while it is still legal in most states?
Never heard of it, have to look it up... Tried salvia, it was 3-4 minutes of insanity.. fun stuff!
"Did your parents put and Atari 2600 in a gold box and wrap it with Genesis paper to fuck with you?" - Pieclun
"theres a new Camo stronger than black ice, its better tasting than all the rest. its 12.5% and tastes sorta like cream soda mixed with piss. i like it!" - ghost boner
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

FTR, when I've done shrooms they were powdered and probably mixed with something else. I didn't notice any bad taste at all. But I must echo again what MB and I said before...they can be a powerful satyriac. Somewhere out there a video of me banging my GF at the time on top of her Volvo exists. I'm glad I'm not famous. And...as they are pure and natural I believe they are best enjoyed as God and the Angels desired: in nature, naked, with your trusty blanket and a friend who won't laugh at your terrible penis.
Dr Yail Bloor
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Dr Yail Bloor »

i did fresh picked ones, stewed and made into hot chocolate, later that night I had an epic snowball fight.....in june
\m/Johnny\m/ wrote:
I guess there's crippling, life shattering levels of alcoholism, and then there's Lemmy.
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

Dr Yail Bloor wrote:i did fresh picked ones, stewed and made into hot chocolate, later that night I had an epic snowball fight.....in june
So...dandruff?
Dr Yail Bloor
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Dr Yail Bloor »

Bored, Esq. wrote:
Dr Yail Bloor wrote:i did fresh picked ones, stewed and made into hot chocolate, later that night I had an epic snowball fight.....in june
So...dandruff?
nope outdoors, it was snowing to me and the dude i did shrooms with, never saw him before or since...wait
\m/Johnny\m/ wrote:
I guess there's crippling, life shattering levels of alcoholism, and then there's Lemmy.
fecal flakes
Certified False.

Post by fecal flakes »

smooth wrote:
I saw a documentary on it. It seems be more on the sedative side. Still curious though, especially using it for social reasons like the Egyptians did.
These documentaries? (they're actually not too shabby, sadly for a few of the plants it's the only research done) Blue lotus is my new favorite. I got my hands on a really good mix with legit extract found here http://www.chillinmix.com/zen/index.php ... cts_id=255

I only smoke it when I'm piss drunk (the Egyptians knew what they were doing when mixing with wine) and have had some pretty strong mind's-eye visions the first few times. But all in all, you're right, mostly a sedative effect. I'm going to enjoy it legally until I can't anymore. :|

Here is another site with a straight extract: http://www.iamshaman.com/eshop/10Expand ... ode=BLC-1G
father of lies
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by father of lies »

Fuck, I want some fly agaric. Golden gamma rays of peace, mens.
fvkk