Do you believe in Obama's xtian faith?

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Frickin' Slayer
How's them beans, ma?

Re: Do you believe in Obama's xtian faith?

Post by Frickin' Slayer »

:what:

http://myspace.com/scarydeathmetal
riley-o wrote:i'm also a scorpio, not an aries.
kmfcm
I hate my life.

Post by kmfcm »

I assumed the guy is a christian, but you have a good point about the smokescreen

everything else he does seems like an attempt to get the right to like him (too naive and optimistic to realize they'll never like him and he should just say fuck 'em and make things as horrible for them as he possibly can. . .to the point of declaring holocaust on them), so why not that?
"the fuck is this?, the fuck is that?"
Iron Goldie
Giant Eyeball of Death.

Post by Iron Goldie »

spacehamster wrote:
Bored, Esq. wrote:
Funeral_Rapist wrote:Sooner than you think. It's just middle aged/old people that still give a shit about christianity. For the most part, the younger generation doesn't care either way.
Are you in touch with the younger generation?
Yeah, seriously. They're way more conservative and religious than us. It's actually kind of scary. Some of the kids I teach make my grandparents look like hippies. Of course part of this is just that they're rebelling against their PC fuck parents, but still... ugh.
+1
Its pretty depressing to find out how many people you knew growing up have become hardcore conservatives. My brother did. I don't fucking get it. Our mom was pretty much straight forward, no bullshit and liberal. Even she wonders how she wound up with a conservative child.
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

Rebellion.
Iron Goldie
Giant Eyeball of Death.

Post by Iron Goldie »

Bored, Esq. wrote:Rebellion.
Partially, yeah. I think he was heavily influenced outside the home by friends and whatnot too and hung out with really conservative type people.
Chevalier Mal Fet
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Chevalier Mal Fet »

kmfcm wrote: everything else he does seems like an attempt to get the right to like him (too naive and optimistic to realize they'll never like him and he should just say fuck 'em and make things as horrible for them as he possibly can. . .to the point of declaring holocaust on them), so why not that?
He does not reach out to the conservatives for the benefit of hardcore conservatives, or out of any naive hope of converting them from Monster Truck Jeebus, but rather he aims at the middle class conservative leaning moderates, he is basically trying to triangulate all the sanity in the country (he better pray it's enough I guess), to get behind his moderately liberal agenda, and leave nothing but dummfucs and battletards in opposition to that agenda. Then he'll point at the opposition and say, "Hey I may not be perfect but look at these fucking retards, you want them in charge?" It's frustratingly incremental but rich in understanding of Merican Political Strategery.

or as Andrew Sullivan says "Meep Meep"

Dudes - check out my record: https://linktr.ee/illuminihilation
kmfcm
I hate my life.

Post by kmfcm »

Chevalier Mal Fet wrote:
kmfcm wrote: everything else he does seems like an attempt to get the right to like him (too naive and optimistic to realize they'll never like him and he should just say fuck 'em and make things as horrible for them as he possibly can. . .to the point of declaring holocaust on them), so why not that?
He does not reach out to the conservatives for the benefit of hardcore conservatives, or out of any naive hope of converting them from Monster Truck Jeebus, but rather he aims at the middle class conservative leaning moderates, he is basically trying to triangulate all the sanity in the country (he better pray it's enough I guess), to get behind his moderately liberal agenda, and leave nothing but dummfucs and battletards in opposition to that agenda. Then he'll point at the opposition and say, "Hey I may not be perfect but look at these fucking retards, you want them in charge?" It's frustratingly incremental but rich in understanding of Merican Political Strategery.

which sounds good in theory, but is too slow in practice
(and I don't like it because it involves letting those retards live)
SAUSAGES!!!!!!!!!!
Map, Monitor, Surge

Post by SAUSAGES!!!!!!!!!! »

pretty sure hes muslim, seeing as how he was sworn in on the koran
neckbeard
Foaming at the mouth.

Post by neckbeard »

He wasn't even born in america how can he be a christian
kale
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

i want a president who says they don't believe in god and think all religions are a crock.
Vagectomy
I like to smell things.

Re: Do you believe in Obama's muslim faith?

Post by Vagectomy »

Frickin' Slayer wrote::what:

:what:
kmfcm
I hate my life.

Post by kmfcm »

BUNGVOX wrote:i want a president who says they don't believe in god and think all religions are a crock.

me too man

me too

people in this country are so fucking stupid though, they'd never vote for someone who said that during the campaign

It'd be amazing if someone played the role to get elected, and then on the day of swearing in, tore the bible in half and was like "fuck y'all"

then proceeded to declare carte blanche to murder WBC members
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

as he's completing the swearing in ceremony he takes the bible from the chief justice and lights it on fire while 'dont break the oath' starts blaring.