Today's student-teacher sex scandal story...

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Songs of Love and Hate
How's them beans, ma?

Re: Today's student-teacher sex scandal story...

Post by Songs of Love and Hate »

spacehamster wrote:
Songs of Love and Hate wrote:
spacehamster wrote:Well, this thread turned out to be precisely the avalanche of insightful commentary I expected it to be.

Did you expect this thread to be anymore than everyone saying the kid's a nerd for being a narc and how we all wish our teachers had been that hot and doing us?
No, of course not. You know I've got this thing about repeating the same opinions over and over, and since everyone else was already doing it... yeah.

It's all cool dog!
Steam - Sterile Prophet

PSN - Sterileprophet

http://withrpgelements.blogspot.com/
Tony Twist
Elitist Prick

Post by Tony Twist »

In my school there was a few rumors of one or two guys on the football team banging one of the teachers. Apparently this is where jocks know their shit. You never seen any fucking quarterbacks on the news for fucking their teachers, all you see are the dorky wimps. These geeks get so thrilled that they got laid that they have to go and tell everyone about it and ruin any chance of ever fucking that teacher again for themselves. Back to the Lubriderm and Tube8, eh Poindexters?
White Like Jesus
How's them beans, ma?

Post by White Like Jesus »

spacehamster wrote:
Songs of Love and Hate wrote:
spacehamster wrote:Well, this thread turned out to be precisely the avalanche of insightful commentary I expected it to be.

Did you expect this thread to be anymore than everyone saying the kid's a nerd for being a narc and how we all wish our teachers had been that hot and doing us?
No, of course not. You know I've got this thing about repeating the same opinions over and over, and since everyone else was already doing it... yeah.
I think complaining about the repetition of opinions also falls under the category of repetition. Along with me pointing this out.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Pisscubes wrote:Pretty sure the dude only went public so people would know that SOMEONE would fuck him.

yep,..

still what a fucking dork

hope that's the last ass his "victim" ass will every get :tdown: :tdown:
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

this just proves that morality is dead.
White Like Jesus
How's them beans, ma?

Post by White Like Jesus »

Yeah, I echo that...can't believe this fuckin' guy is the victim and the teacher is the one facing prison time.

Justice is lost
Justice is raped
Justice is gone
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

these flighty pimply faced teens don't have any sense of integrity.

IF THE HOT TEACHER KICKS DOWN CUNT YOU KEEP YOUR GODDAMNED MOUTH SHUT ABOUT IT.

should be one of the ten commandments.
zombiehead
Patient Zero

Post by zombiehead »

Tony Twist
Elitist Prick

Post by Tony Twist »

Hot for Teacher was once an anthem and the basis for tons of movies (both soft and hardcore) and mens fantasies. Now it's a fucking victimizing crime due to some dork flapping his gums and some horny chick that was giving some kids knob the ride of its lifetime is paying for it with national embarassment and prison time.
Scarlet Bro Hansen
I like to smell things.

Post by Scarlet Bro Hansen »

mastoman wrote:if only i was as lucky in school as these pussy fucking teenagers you see on the news all the time, what the fuck? they deserve nothing but endless ridicule and physical abuse. i at least hope that for every one of these xasthur fans, there are 5 lucky bastards that are plowing through their teachers' juicy cunts and keeping their mouths shut about it.

The ONLY thing that possibly makes sense in these situations is that they opened their big fucking mouths because the they were pissed off when the pussy parade ended.
james wrote:im not downloading LeakyRapes
pleasuretokill
Olde Timer

Post by pleasuretokill »

Hell-haine wrote:What a fucking asshole.
What a fucked up country. 5 years for banging a 17 year old guy. Pffff I'm going back to Europe.
5 years for each count !! Fucking ridiculous.

Likely, the teacher broke things off for whatever reason, went on about her life, and nerd-boy here fell in love with her. When she wouldn't have anything to do with him, he burned her. What a fucking douche bucket.
"Did your parents put and Atari 2600 in a gold box and wrap it with Genesis paper to fuck with you?" - Pieclun
"theres a new Camo stronger than black ice, its better tasting than all the rest. its 12.5% and tastes sorta like cream soda mixed with piss. i like it!" - ghost boner
Black Jacques
Sweet Lord _______

Post by Black Jacques »

What a goddamned cunt.

hehehe I consider myself... the victim of a sex crime hehehe
Pooeyegg
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Pooeyegg »

Scarlet Bro Hansen wrote:
mastoman wrote:if only i was as lucky in school as these pussy fucking teenagers you see on the news all the time, what the fuck? they deserve nothing but endless ridicule and physical abuse. i at least hope that for every one of these xasthur fans, there are 5 lucky bastards that are plowing through their teachers' juicy cunts and keeping their mouths shut about it.

The ONLY thing that possibly makes sense in these situations is that they opened their big fucking mouths because the they were pissed off when the pussy parade ended.

Most assuredly... The crazy ass teacher must have come to a hard realization about her actions and poindexter couldn't just deal wid his "heartbreak" silently.
Tony Twist
Elitist Prick

Post by Tony Twist »

Pooeyegg wrote:
Scarlet Bro Hansen wrote:

Most assuredly... The crazy ass teacher must have come to a hard realization about her actions and poindexter couldn't just deal wid his "heartbreak" silently.

"If I can't have her, no one will!!!!! Muahahaha! By the way, world, I got laid!"
ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR
Threads Endlessly Scrolled
Threads Endlessly Scrolled

Post by ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR »

Hell-haine wrote:What a fucking asshole.
What a fucked up country. 5 years for banging a 17 year old guy. Pffff I'm going back to Europe.
this is the dark side of equal rights... if a 30 year old man can go to jail for porking a 16 year old chick, then a 30 year woman old can go to jail for porking a 16 year old dude.
I AM AN INTELLECTUAL FUCKING COMBATANT OF GOD, I AM TOO TOUGH TO CARE WHAT YOU THINK.

caldwell.the.great wrote:but no other member here does exactly what ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR does, not even the other trolls.
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

What a faggot and it's a slap in the face of people who've actually been abused.
BUNGVOX wrote:solo hanneman / solo mengele
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

this "victim" shit is a pile of horse pucky

i had a girl get in my pants prior to age 17 as did many mens, and it wasn't some trauma it was good times

just because the broad was better looking and knew more what she was doing doesnt make it any less good times

maybe that kids a faggot
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Ghost Dad
Wandering Johnny!

Post by Ghost Dad »

Zerohero wrote:this "victim" shit is a pile of horse pucky

i had a girl get in my pants prior to age 17 as did many mens, and it wasn't some trauma it was good times

just because the broad was better looking and knew more what she was doing doesnt make it any less good times

maybe that kids a faggot
Maybe she bought him Merlot when he wanted a Zin, did any of you even stop to think about that?

Kids are so spoiled these days :vuvu:
hipster holocaust wrote: What do you think they're doing up there right now? A smiling SLH listening to MLK's juicy wife cheating stories while Maya takes notes?
Hotchka!
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by Hotchka! »

ah so apparently he recently tried to kill himself and is now in treatment which i assume is the main reason he filed charges. not that he blames her but i imagine it came out in therapy and he was encouraged to reconcile this supposed victimization.
Wehttam
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by Wehttam »

Zerohero wrote:this "victim" shit is a pile of horse pucky
Tony Twist
Elitist Prick

Post by Tony Twist »

T-1000
Map, Monitor, Surge

Post by T-1000 »

Needs more pics of teacher.

poor guy. lol.
D I C K L I C K E R from where Arzu Bazman is from.
I don´t even have a TV
Gunther
Forum Administrator

Post by Gunther »

sup case # 2. ima be looking for you on dateaninmate.com. hit me up girl.
Black Jacques wrote:Gordon Lightfoot looks like he was freubds with ghengus John.
Tony Twist
Elitist Prick

Post by Tony Twist »

Gunther wrote:sup case # 2. ima be looking for you on dateaninmate.com. hit me up girl.
You're too old.
Gunther
Forum Administrator

Post by Gunther »

i can pass for 17, DON'T RAPEBLOCK ME BRO
Black Jacques wrote:Gordon Lightfoot looks like he was freubds with ghengus John.