I have THE FARTS

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Re: I have THE FARTS

Post by Mari_Mar »

delmuerte wrote:I just had Indian food for lunch. I've already shit twice since then and my stomach is practically howling with winds of my ancestors. Tonight my girlfriend suffers.
This is precisely why Brian is no longer allowed to eat that horrid stuff.
Pisscubes wrote:"Females, as a whole, are horrible, souless creatures bent on the destruction of males".
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

nothing says 'drop your panties you young sluts' better than to do a couple of pressed hams in a food court within proximity of young girls.
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

BUNGVOX wrote:nothing says 'drop your panties you young sluts' better than to do a couple of pressed hams in a food court within proximity of young girls.
Pisscubes wrote:"Females, as a whole, are horrible, souless creatures bent on the destruction of males".
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

the only thing to DO IS eat her ahhHOLE.....
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

soiled depends

Post by soiled depends »

TRAP SUCCESS = FUCKINS
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

soiled depends

Post by soiled depends »

THE SCENT OF PURE SHIT is cured by deep dickin...smash her face with a turd and go buck wild on that snatch....

Toxicarius
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by Toxicarius »

I have THE GURGLES right now. Something unholy is developing deep within my innards... that chicken sausage I had earlier might've been tainted, I don't know. All I know is that the intestinal THE GURGLES are being joined by THE GROWLS. And there's an occasional THE SQUEAK thrown in for good measure.

What does it all mean? Can't be sure, but I'm afraid I may be losing some sleep tonight. These THE GURGLES are usually followed by THE SHITS interlaced with THE FARTS, sometimes culminating in THE MIGHTY ERUPTION. The lights will be burning all night in Toxie's shithouse... :(
soiled depends

Post by soiled depends »

the gurg;es are soon paired with THE COLD SWEATS.... :(

soiled depends

Post by soiled depends »

pLETS JUST POST SOME MORE CABOOSE FARTUBES and put all this hooriblrness behind us...

Toxicarius
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by Toxicarius »

Do not make light of my plight on this night of anal fright, alright?
Comrade Slinky
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Comrade Slinky »

Yesterday I ate spaghetti for breakfast lunch and dinner. Thought about going to the hospital for a few hours.
John Jr.
Mac N Cheese ONLY.

Post by John Jr. »

i have recurring THE GURRGLES with THE HERSHEY SQUIRTS and THE COLD SWEATS and THE DIZZIEZ.

great times.
"FUCK YES MORE LAWS RIGHT NOW ALL THE TIME! LAW LAW LAW!" - Geeheeb
"OH I FORGOT, MORE JAILS TOO RIGHT NOW! FUCK YEAH JAIL JAIL JAIL!" - Geeheeb

"I don't recall quoting you as a shitbrain specifically... the shitbrain experience is not exactly the same for every shitbrain" -big rossman
Toxicarius
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by Toxicarius »

Round One of TUBA BLASTS and PARTICLE STREAMS is on its way to the sewage treatment facility. It was not a pretty sight. Round Two is pending... :stains:
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

where do the THE JET PROPULSION LAB BROWN SQUIRTS fit in?
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
ungodlywarlock
Keep Farting...stinks...

Post by ungodlywarlock »

Worst case of THE FARTS I ever had was from a case of bad judgement where I ate a ghetto grilled cheese sandwich for lunch (at work, so this entailed two slices of toast and a slap or two of NON KRAFT cheese (this is an important detail...I stole it from the fridge as it was all that was in there) and IN THE SAME DAY ate one of those Chicken Parmesan sandwiches from Burger King.

Don't ask why...I can't explain why. The lunch was because I forgot to bring something to work and I was too busy to go out for lunch and dinner was just me being absent minded about remembering what I had to lunch to properly balance it.

THE FARTS smelled insanely sharp. Like as soon as THE FARTS exited my body, it seems like they went back in time and I smelled them before I remember farting.
Processed chese + processed cheese + processed chicken + no nutrition whatsoever = THE FARTS.
Toxicarius
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by Toxicarius »

24 hours later and Round Two never came... I can't remember the last time I went 24 hours without shitting. Now I may have to fear THE POO CORK. When that thing pops, move to higher ground... Friendly warning type-waiz...
ungodlywarlock
Keep Farting...stinks...

Post by ungodlywarlock »

electronicham wrote:
ungodlywarlock wrote:a slap or two of NON KRAFT cheese
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Some things you do not skimp on. Kraft is one of them. Try Piedmont Mac N. Cheese (which I had to suffer through in college days) for an example.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

THIS THREAD

then

BIN LADEN DEAD

Coincidence??? :theylive:
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
pleasuretokill
Olde Timer

Post by pleasuretokill »

I've eaten Jack In The Box for breakfast and Wendy's for dinner (at work all day and didn't bring food) My THE FARTS feel like they are burning a hole through the chair. Someone walked into the office awhile back and accused me of taking a shit in the room and hiding it in the corner somewhere, an accusation that I did not deny.
"Did your parents put and Atari 2600 in a gold box and wrap it with Genesis paper to fuck with you?" - Pieclun
"theres a new Camo stronger than black ice, its better tasting than all the rest. its 12.5% and tastes sorta like cream soda mixed with piss. i like it!" - ghost boner
badgevvrecker
I know you are but what am I?

Post by badgevvrecker »

drank apple juice. forgot it gives me constant ghost farts.
DanBehavingBadly
O.G. Interwebber

Post by DanBehavingBadly »

I guess today is Patriot Day, so I'd like to take this opportunity to thank eham for his service, and to thank his anal vapors for making the eagle cry. NEVAR FORGET!!!1!
Zap Rowsdower
COOTIES

Post by Zap Rowsdower »

My lunch was two pork chops with about 3 servings of this cannellini bean dish I make.

I need to find some elevators and salespeople to help me while I unleash my THE FARTS.
ghost boner wrote:our cousins should fuck
\m/Johnny\m/
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by \m/Johnny\m/ »

DanBehavingBadly wrote:
Friendly Goatus wrote:
The one at around 0:30 didn't sound very clean. :betternotstartanyshit:

That's gonna itch when it dries.
elephants gerald wrote:
- GLENN DANZIG "literally a rotating cast of gigantic wigged infants," claims former tour manager
guardianoftheblind
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by guardianoftheblind »

the FARTS......i have them
ghost boner wrote:you can get it on the fire stick too. theres nothing this thing cant do
Pastor of Muppets
Methods for Attaining Extreme Altitudes

Post by Pastor of Muppets »

next time you lay down a silent one around some people ask "is something burning?" and then everyone breathes in through their nose. so satisfying.
sworn enemy of buenoallthetime