NBA THREAD: Toilet Fleet Jr 2013!!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Re: NBA THREAD: Toilet Fleet Jr 2013!!

Post by Zerohero »

TF@work wrote:
Ray wrote:OKC is a small market franchise huh? :wank:
they are, though; 45th in metro area, and around there in tv household rankings.

but as we've learned from okc and miami, market size just don't matter anymore. the cba makes all teams valuable again, and the new max contract rules favor teams in tax-friendly states. the only two states that are both income tax-free and have nba franchises? texas and florida.

what's interesting to me is the way max contracts are totally fucking with the notion of an nba middle class. 90% percent of teams are in the "sign more than one max guy and get pieces" mindset. using current numbers, even if every team could somehow find 2 guys worth baseline max, that means to stay under the cap, every other player on the roster is pulling in an average of 1.7 mil.

unrelated: get chandler out of new york and onto a team that could use rim protection and okay pick-and-roll without the need for post offense. if jackson's running the show, it would follow that he's going to try to build a team that runs the triangle (which would actually work with carmelo, imho). there's no place for chandler in the triangle. set him free, get some pieces.
if Jackson actually rebuilds the knicks I'll be more impressed than his ring collection...which I admit is no small feat, even with the best player of those eras jordan and kobe on the rosters. lets see what this triangle can do with what guys he can wrangle into the organization.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
TF@work
OH LAWD!

Post by TF@work »

the fucker of the whole situation is that they have had two players in melo and amarknee that are really well-suited to the triangle. only one is in any condition to do anything about it now. if they can land love and keep shumpert, that's three triangle-tailored players. all they'd need then is a lights-out good spot-up shooter and you've got a servicable offense. defense, on the other hand...
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

Also I'm really disappointed Phoenix couldn't fight and claw their way into the freaking 8th seed... sucks. There's no way they're not better next year.
jefferson wrote:If you want a picture of the future, imagine a palm against a human face... forever.
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

Did you guys watch the 30 for 30: Bad Boys show? Downloading now. I used to hate that team but as I got older developed a lot of respect for that team and especially the coach, smoooooooth Chuck Daly.
BUNGVOX wrote:solo hanneman / solo mengele
Natas
Never, ever change, like those shitty bands!

Post by Natas »

Not so sure about Phoenix being better next year but all the best to them.

Have not been able to catch the Pistons doc yet but really looking forward to it. They were my favorite team. I had an Isiah Thomas caricature shirt

bland ed
Certified False.

Post by bland ed »

so glad after that win by the golden shower warriors, 3rd quarter shoot out was so fucking good, fuck any team that has big bitch davis and fuck the fans that cheer him, not surprised an asshole like thurber is a clips fan

Natas

Post by Natas »

well started off with a bang for the first two games before the Pacers forgot how to play basketball and brought it to a screeching halt. Still get to see OKC though
Gunther
Forum Administrator

Post by Gunther »

are you guys ready for some zach randolph action
Black Jacques wrote:Gordon Lightfoot looks like he was freubds with ghengus John.
bland ed
Certified False.

Post by bland ed »

i had to turn it off, text if zbo turns it on in the fourth
Natas

Post by Natas »

bland ed
Certified False.

Post by bland ed »

anybody else pumped over that blazers bame? i yelled at the tv a lot
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

so did I
jefferson wrote:If you want a picture of the future, imagine a palm against a human face... forever.
Natas

Post by Natas »

couldn't stay awake until overtime started. story of my season.

Lamarcus Aldridge joins the 45/15+ in a single playoff game club - Only Shaq, Kobe, Howard, and Lebron share that some honor

Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Natas wrote:couldn't stay awake until overtime started. story of my season.

Lamarcus Aldridge joins the 45/15+ in a single playoff game club - Only Shaq, Kobe, Howard, and Lebron share that some honor

I did stay awake and that was one helllava game. I like players on both rosters, so I was fairly neutral as far as rooting interest. Just incredible game. Lilliard was clutch beyond clutch.

Harden is a heckoffa player but in a couple spots he was a bit of a black hole for Rockets, but that's the horse they rode in on. Hooked now on watching rest of the series.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Natas

Post by Natas »

series fits well in cunt
Natas

Post by Natas »

Bulls announced press conference for 4pm today. Rumors are Joaquim Noah is getting defensive player of the year.
bland ed
Certified False.

Post by bland ed »

my mondee has been the exact opposite of my saturdee
Natas

Post by Natas »

Scott Brooks: "Kevin, Go and score four points"

KD: "Ok."

I guess LAC destroyed the Warriors? ! Nice. No way I could stay up late two nights in a rizzow
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

Natas wrote:series fits well in cunt
:tup:
Natas

Post by Natas »

Does Gunther know Bongo Lady??

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK3NNZWux7A<

She was voted NBA fan of the year which is weird. Had a Griz jersey that said "Bongo Lady" last time I saw her.

God bless Tony Allen & Zebow. This series is going to break my heart one way or another. Anyone notice Tony's defense last game? Wow.

Not a bad night of games but sucked not seeing Raptors/Nets since it was on NBA TV
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

Would be so awesome if Memphis wins this series... they won't. :(
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

Rockets' playoff offense fucking sucks.
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

:ylt:
formerly ghost boner
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

Yeah you would like that Vern
bland ed
Certified False.

Post by bland ed »

Not only am I not going to finish up the last few things on my bike and avoid rush hour la traffic across the whole county I am also not going to barcade and instead going to see two bames tonight. I am expecting to be severely disappointed. Murphy's law.