TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Re: TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Post by Toilet Fleet »

doing the profession proud

no shock that a vindictive moron real estate developer would hire a vindictive moron lawyer
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

CHAD
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Just popping in to say this is your guys' team:

Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

trump on health insurance:
Because you are basically saying from the moment the insurance, you’re 21 years old, you start working and you’re paying $12 a year for insurance, and by the time you’re 70, you get a nice plan
he thinks health Insurance is life insurance 😂
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

people are proud of their loud, incredibly stupid, incredibly bad-at-his-job president

his ostensible party controls both chambers and so far his crowning legislative victory was the house passing a healthcare bill that was going nowhere fast

it's unfortunate that senator puddingbrain is probably going to die before he can gloat in the completeness of trump's failure presidency, but also super fortunate for the rest of the world, so, you know, kinda balances out
David Draiman's Chin pipes
Hella Evil & Shit
Location: A deployment of light among a careful clutter of angles, a hundred blurry highlights

Post by David Draiman's Chin pipes »

Hopefully Amazon will have a sale on DFW's "Up, Simba!"
There's the life and there's the consumer event.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

the timing is likely coincidental but i like the chronology

two days ago, trump: hurr durr i wouldn't have nominated sessions if i knew he was going to recuse himself
today: oh some uh intelligence sources have confirmed sessions talked election issues with kislyak, directly contradicting both his failure to disclose and his explanation of that failure to disclose

i'm not sure if the trump admin is confident enough in the ironclad-ness of gop support in the house/senate to completely throw sessions under the bus like that (imagine that, like, during literally any clinton scandal in the 90s; personal favorite is selling nights in the lincoln bedroom to chinese envoys), but it's a funny idea !!
David Draiman's Chin pipes
Hella Evil & Shit
Location: A deployment of light among a careful clutter of angles, a hundred blurry highlights

Post by David Draiman's Chin pipes »

There's the life and there's the consumer event.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

is john mccain the embodiment of some weird intersection of munchausen & stockholm syndromes? "I oppose this proposal with every fiber of my being, but goddamnit I just can't vote against it due to my externally imposed GOP status"
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Old age/brain tumor.

I was hopeful at first he'd be the GOP voice of reason, but taking both of those into account...shit's grim :(
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

decorum is, has, and always will be weaponized in favor of the oppressors; why else do you think every time a shitass like ted cruz talks, it sounds like a debate club argument that was rehearsed in front of a mirror?

the trans military canard is yet another in a long line of ham-fisted social wedge debates they're hoping will take the edge off the health care debacle, the russia investigation, or both
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

i'm really starting to enjoy this whole thing where the Republicans just can't figure out how to repeal Obamacare. Obviously the real problem is that they have no idea why they want to repeal it, other than "the nigger did it", so they can't agree on anything. Everytime I read another article about it, I hear the Benny Hill theme playing in my head.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Daniel Martinez will never fight for Israel's right to remain a Jewish ethnostate :lol:
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

spacehamster wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:14 am Obviously the real problem is that they have no idea why they want to repeal it, other than "the nigger did it"
It's a bit more complicated. GOP reps are feeling pressure since they're repping a lot of not-so-well-off people whose premiums have gone up and coverage has diminished as a result of stingy insurance companies trying to save as much as possible.

And because of that, they're blaming...think of 'guess who's coming to dinner,' except replace "dinner" with "the hospital..."

Not that I'm not enjoying the shitshow :)
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

hipster holocaust wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:50 am It's a bit more complicated. GOP reps are feeling pressure since they're repping a lot of not-so-well-off people whose premiums have gone up and coverage has diminished as a result of stingy insurance companies trying to save as much as possible.
I guess I should've said they can't agree, not that they have no idea. If you ask individual Republicans, I'm sure you get a clear answer everytime - from "cuz it's commiesism" and "fuck the poor" to "I represent people who already had health insurance and the ACA fucked things up for them." So they all know they want to get rid of it, but there's zero agreement as to why or what it needs to be replaced with, other than the fact that it must be bad because Obama.

I'm mostly enjoying this because the political right in Europe isn't all that different, especially now that Trump has introduced Euro-style populism and a predilection for targeting immigrants, and watching the GOP as a whole doing the headless chicken routine in front of the entire world is... comforting.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
nomb
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by nomb »

I think populists in Europe could learn a lot from Trump, but it somehow seems they all got very quiet in the recent months. We're having elections in two months and the AfD is falling behind in the polls....
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

nomb wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:26 am I think populists in Europe could learn a lot from Trump, but it somehow seems they all got very quiet in the recent months. We're having elections in two months and the AfD is falling behind in the polls....
My working theory is still that the double whammy of Brexit/Trump finally snapped European voters out of their collective idiocy. The populists have been losing all year. It's like everyone suddenly remembered that you should vote for the best available option and not some esoteric "maybe they'll finally understand why we're angry" bullshit.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

man, the mooch's interview in the new yorker, and then total additional-piss-down-the-trouser-leg explanation for it on twitter, was the ultimate shot/chaser

if you mixed a pile of cocaine and a pile of $100 bills and taught it to treat hookers like ashtrays, you've got the mooch
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
Spooky Apparition
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Spooky Apparition »

Hahaha, goddammit I came here to post this

I really wonder if the republicans set this up (meaning they advanced the bill knowing McCain would vote no) to cover their own asses in terms of being able to tell constituents they voted to repeal obamacare, while also making Trump soil himself in a fit of rage by having it fail.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

I don't think there's anyone in the American political circus I hate more than John fucking Mccain...
ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

Post by ThePhillyExperiment »

I'm gonna miss Scaramucci. He totally reminded me of Leland Palmer from Twin Peaks.
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

there is exactly one reason the mooch is gone: he was getting press above and beyond his boss

but how fucking perfect an ending is that for such a craven ratfucker: bails out of his finance shitbro job (albeit with a healthy payday for sure), loses his wife, will certainly not have custody of his own literal newly-born kid, and he's out in less time than it takes to renovate a guest bathroom. fucking beautiful

cocaine's a hell of a drug
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

I love the little tidbit where he texted her "congrats" when his kid was born :lol:
Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

This sucks. Imagine the fun we could've had. RIP_Tony Mooch_RIP. Do the Fandango one last time.