Total Recluse

Re: TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Post by FVBTVS »

id uppercut stephen miller into a living death and ejaculate myself to the moon
Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
David Draiman's Chin pipes
Hella Evil & Shit
Location: A deployment of light among a careful clutter of angles, a hundred blurry highlights

Post by David Draiman's Chin pipes »

Wrong thread

Since I fucked up here's a clip of my favorite crypto Jew Samuel Sederstein who I would gay marry instead of blank post

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BwMh2YHBEb8
There's the life and there's the consumer event.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

that's not a ''crypto jew'' bruh...that's just a jew

most Americans don't know that ''crypto jew'' Irving Kristol is related to rubber faced kike William Kristol...the same one foremost in promoting wars and raising money on behalf of Israel

these goddamned demons will burn in the same fire

ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

Post by ThePhillyExperiment »

LOL, they sack the guy that, after the fact, had a plan that actually looked like it would improve the White House image.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/02/politics/ ... index.html
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

Post by doomeddisciple »

So Trump is a cunt, whatever.

Between CNN, NYT, WaPo vs Fox & Friends & Twitter right-tards like Infowars & Bill Mitchell

I would be interested in knowing how Trump has managed to make the economy kick so much ass in a bipartisan objective way.

With all the chaos - something is getting done right.

Yet he is still claiming that the Boy Scouts rang him to say Best Speech Ever & Huckleberry Col Sanders said there was no phone call, in person conversation.

I just don't get how Idiocracy is happening with all the growth & Stock Market gains - someone explain it - Has Trump benefitted from Obama policies bearing fruit or is it his making?

I don't want to hear anything but objective centrists rationalise this for me - but where can I find this voice?
PSN ID- doomeddisciple wii code doomed 0207 2840 2718 1053 Xbox Live - doomtildeath
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

the "recovery" under obama is the same "recovery" under trump—disproportionately going to the same fuckers that tanked the economy in the first place. notice how much faster the major stock indices recovered than actual flesh humans? that's because using the s&p as a proxy for the larger world of life is a fucktarded way to go about things. stocks are surging, but real incomes aren't—and in a hilarious turn of events, even dividend income dropped recently, which only affects the highest-earning americans

there haven't been many substantive changes on a legislative or budgetary basis yet that would fundamentally change the course of the economy; the regulatory scalebacks we've seen have virtually all been aimed at benefiting those industries which most full-throatedly supported a trump presidency, which is about as shocking as a fucking digital clock
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

Trump gave a final ''fuck off'' to the white helmets...problem is, he's actually fucking stupid. the best thing this dumb motherfucker could do is find a really smart silent guy...not cheeseburger Evola like Bannon.

what a goddamn American travesty. too fucking stupid to do wrong right
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

yeah doomy, like TF said, trump is "helping" the same chunk of the economy that doesn't need any help. the rich get richer and there's no trickle down. I think it's not clear yet how much of the jobs stuff has anything to do with him vs. the obama afterglow. basically big business is doing well because they're assuming they can operate unchecked for a while... I guess it's good for the better-off half of the country, but the other half sees no benefit --> "Nearly half of country has $0 invested in the market, which means people have no money in pension funds, 401(k) retirement plans, IRAs, mutual funds or ETFs. They certainly don't own individual stocks such as Facebook or Apple."

did you guys see this shit?
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

Post by doomeddisciple »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:06 am the "recovery" under obama is the same "recovery" under trump—disproportionately going to the same fuckers that tanked the economy in the first place. notice how much faster the major stock indices recovered than actual flesh humans? that's because using the s&p as a proxy for the larger world of life is a fucktarded way to go about things. stocks are surging, but real incomes aren't—and in a hilarious turn of events, even dividend income dropped recently, which only affects the highest-earning americans

there haven't been many substantive changes on a legislative or budgetary basis yet that would fundamentally change the course of the economy; the regulatory scalebacks we've seen have virtually all been aimed at benefiting those industries which most full-throatedly supported a trump presidency, which is about as shocking as a fucking digital clock
I have some innate suspicion in that story and I don't disbelieve what you're saying - I think the gulf in the explanation for me is that the Wall Streets stock numbers are at historical highs and I don't understand how that can happen without a sustained 'something' happening in the economy.

The job numbers - which I grant you are notoriously malleable depending on how you want to skew the analytics - seem to add to the 22000 points mark to something more happening to sustain that upsurge for 6 months now.

Your points on the legislative and budgetary impacts are well made - But i want to escape any tin foil hat/Wall Street 1% conspiracy stuff on how the economy is being manipulated in this sustained surge.

Especially when it seems like the White House is a shambles even if you discount the far left and right accounts of what is going on.

Given the legislative paralysis - how the fuck is anything being done at all? I expected this administration. It to operate very well - but all those economic factors kinda obscure something happening - like for ever Devoss in Education - is there some über competent finance secretary killing it somewhere inside the administration?

I dunno, too much time focussing on the Kardashian-Esque reality show of the White House and the president and not the bigger picture is the bit I feel obscures what's going on.

Then again I'm a bit thick.

Have a read of the leaked Mexican and Australian PM convos in the Wa Po.

Trump clearly doesn't understand Australian people smuggling policy - which is admittedly harsh - but our PM has a go at explaining it
PSN ID- doomeddisciple wii code doomed 0207 2840 2718 1053 Xbox Live - doomtildeath
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

dude capitalism is at its best when the government does NOTHING, and that's what trumperdink has enacted. he's basically fired everyone, including the boss-lawyer who is supposed to keep an eye on wall street... it's a free for all, so free market game theory takes over and $ $ $ $ $
ThePhillyExperiment wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:23 pm LOL, they sack the guy that, after the fact, had a plan that actually looked like it would improve the White House image.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/02/politics/ ... index.html
2015's "incredible!" is 2017's "well, of course they did"

I am surprised and impressed that the dude had such an intelligent plan. his fatal error was assuming that doing anything intelligently would get him anywhere...
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

cheeseburger evola :lol:

fucking stealing that for sure

I have 8 children.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

Last edited by Chad on Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

Post by doomeddisciple »

Necrometer wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:48 am
did you guys see this shit?
Thanks for that take you two - that makes more sense.

I have a pretty intimate understanding of that conversation as I worked for Australian Immigration dept for 10 years until earlier this year when I got out.

If you read that article - what Turnbull tries to explain to Trump many times - is that the issue and approach of off shore processing was to deny people smugglers their blood money.

I have seen far too many photos of refugees floating dead in the ocean from botched, extortionate people smuggling operations.

The tought borderline xenophobic rhetoric around the policy was really aimed at one group - not refugees - the people smugglers in Indonesia.

They made huge sums of money ferrying people on unfit vessels to Australia, which resulted in 1000's of people dying in sinking boats. In some cases sabotaging the boats they were in when they contacted Australian Navy/Customs/Border Force vessels.

The idea of the policy was to guarantee that no illegal arrival would be settled with any kind of Visa at all and they would be processed on an Island in PNG or Naru.

Now both those options are beyond fucked.

PNG (Manus Island refered to in that call from the PM to trump) is unbelievably bad. Port Morsbey is basically a den of rapists and violent criminals that you can't believe the stories until you hear so many that it starts to sound like a movie.

Naru - well - google earth Naru - it's been strip mined of Phosphate as to be almost comically a man made alien landscape as there is on earth.

So the theory is - the people smugglers are fucked cause no one will make it to Oz on a boat and no one that does can stay.

It's been three years since a successful people smuggling operation. The lucky ones were flown home (a cheaper option that Manus or Naru when you add it all up) - the rest are still in detention on these islands until they want to go home.

So rather than the wall Trump wants - we have a moat - I called it the 'salt water curtain' - the rough policy at its heart was to make a tough border an asset - then allow us to do more managed vetted humanitarian and controlled immigration from there.

Trump made a big deal over 1250 people - how many illegals cross the Mexican border every day even now?
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

entrenched ''left'' sources are the enemy. they are neo-liberal militaristic ''establishment''

if we can find a way to fully expose them, we open the way to ''winning''

it is ABSOLUTELY about pulling the rug out from under militarism

the military is WHY they dictate the discourse

the soft cultural war they waged on ''normal folks'' will backfire if those people see the enemy
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

have you guys ever thought about whether the jews might be involved in this whole mess?
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

I think I'm sentimental lately...I see the end for me

it's amazing how little you want to spread meanness in such a state

I'm not being a fag...ghetto is still ghetto

making someone feel better is better than making them feel worse
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Mr. Gorbachev, pls no cmonnnn

I have 8 children.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

The only the we have to fear is how bad this makes me look :(

I have 8 children.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

a behind-the-scenes look at president deals and his deal-making wizardry

FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

you're meeean

I have 8 children.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

you're meeean

I have 8 children.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

:lol:

now mueller is making a federal grand jury

would you like to know more

and it has come out that carter page has been under surveillance by the FBI since 2014 :idea:
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

carterrrr the perjury machine paaaaaaaaage

I have 8 children.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

speaking of the stock market...

https://twitter.com/CNBC/status/893193421476814848

edit: that graph looks striking but it's just for shock value; nothing that drastic actually happened
Spooky Apparition
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Spooky Apparition »

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/20 ... idiot.html

....bwahahaha. private Trump might actually be dumber than public Trump?!