NBA THREAD: Toilet Fleet Jr 2013!!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
TF@work
OH LAWD!

Re: NBA THREAD: Toilet Fleet Jr 2013!!

Post by TF@work »

i am always amazed at how remarkably... competent boris diaw is at putting the ball on the floor and creating off the dribble. the sneakiest kind of sneaky-fat. love him more and more every game i watch him french his way through other teams.

splitter is basically phil esposito in the paint. smart that the heat aren't playing up in the middle to his game, because their post guys are liabilities that would hamstring the heat's perimeter game more than splitter affects the spurs' usual spacing.

game became nba 2k5 on rookie mode the second lebron came up lame. yeah, if you want the spurs to win, that was a fun torrent; if you want to watch awesome basketball, meh.
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

TF@work wrote:i am always amazed at how remarkably... competent boris diaw is at putting the ball on the floor and creating off the dribble. the sneakiest kind of sneaky-fat. love him more and more every game i watch him french his way through other teams.
I think he was drafted as a point guard :tup:
jefferson wrote:If you want a picture of the future, imagine a palm against a human face... forever.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

TF@work wrote:i am always amazed at how remarkably... competent boris diaw is at putting the ball ball ball on the floor and creating off the dribble. the sneakiest kind of sneaky-fat. love him more and more every game i watch him french his way through other teams.

splitter is basically phil esposito in the paint. smart that the heat aren't playing up in the middle to his game, because their post guys are liabilities that would hamstring the heat's perimeter game more than splitter affects the spurs' usual spacing.

game became nba 2k5 on rookie mode the second lebron came up lame. yeah, if you want the spurs to win, that was a fun torrent; if you want to watch awesome basketball, meh.

I admit I want Spurs to win... but part of fun of that ending was exposing what a mediocre team Miami is with Wade and Bosh but no Lebron.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

Yeah I'm completely with ZH on that
jefferson wrote:If you want a picture of the future, imagine a palm against a human face... forever.
Natas
Never, ever change, like those shitty bands!

Post by Natas »

Same with Jordan, Russel, Magic.... That's good company, mens.
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

What? The Bulls after Jordan "retired" got Hue Hollins'd and were a good team.
BUNGVOX wrote:solo hanneman / solo mengele
Natas

Post by Natas »

Sure but that's an endorsement for Lebron
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

I love Olajuwon... here's him on Jordan retiring for a little while during the time the Rockets won the finals

"JORDAN WAS DERE. DEY (Orlando) BEAT DEM!"
TF@work
OH LAWD!

Post by TF@work »

that stupid and also cool and good $15 all time nba team challenge always ends with me picking olajuwon, and for good reason

it also has me picking stockton to run the point, because his ability to distribute was so good, everybody forgets how disruptive a defender he was; didn't he lead the league in steals like four times?

fuck it, finish it out: jordan, bird, duncan

although going straight $1 on that dumb list wins 70 games, right?
Natas

Post by Natas »

Speaking of Jordan, I'm in the middle of reading this. Not as good as The Jordan Rules so far, but it's decent. And long.

Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Jimmy Buffet courside in Miami.

nufff said!
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
valgalder
Wandering Johnny!

Post by valgalder »

If Spurs blow this game, I'm not watching the rest of this series..
Skyclun wrote: Explain to me how I'm dumb for not knowing how PayPal works.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

If someone only saw the first half, and the final score they'd have thought this was easy win for the Spurs... really wasn't. When Miami started playing frantic they got back in the game. Won't be easy beating them 2 more times.
Natas

Post by Natas »

Bogut interview:

Q: You revealed that players from both teams planned to stage a dramatic protest after the tip-off. What did they have in mind?

A: It would have gone down in history as a stance against what was said, and rightfully so. That was the day they (NBA officials) were announcing the punishment, the morning of our game. Our players and their players got together and the plan was if the punishment was not sufficient, when the referee threw the ball up nobody would jump, the ball would hit the ground and both sides would head to the locker room and not play.

Would have been funny if they threw the ball up like three or four times and still nobody moved.

I'm so sick of the Heat and the Spurs at this point. Still enjoying the finals but year round hype machines + deep into the playoffs = 100 games 2 years in a row ENOUGH ALREADY.
TF@work
OH LAWD!

Post by TF@work »

i will never not enjoy the spurs in the finals, no matter who they're playing

not looking forward to the torrent of "THIS WAS KAWHI LEONARD'S COMING OUT PARTY" bullshit on sports talk the next coupla days; he's a great player and definitely a cornerstone of the post-duncan spurs, but he's not duncan, he's not parker, and probs never will be.

always glad to see super nintendo chalmers put up a cat vomit stat line, fuck that guy :lol: :lol: :lol:
Honky Kong 64
GOLD MEMBER
GOLD MEMBER

Post by Honky Kong 64 »

I actually turned off the game when Duncan picked up that second foul for a 'push' and every commentator agreed with the bullshit call.
No Cunting Elves
Natas

Post by Natas »

TF@work wrote:i will never not enjoy the spurs in the finals, no matter who they're playing

not looking forward to the torrent of "THIS WAS KAWHI LEONARD'S COMING OUT PARTY" bullshit on sports talk the next coupla days; he's a great player and definitely a cornerstone of the post-duncan spurs, but he's not duncan, he's not parker, and probs never will be.

always glad to see super nintendo chalmers put up a cat vomit stat line, fuck that guy :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hmm based on a previous post I got it in my mind that you were a hard backer of SA. I mean they're awesome, really, and you have to appreciate it form a basketball standpoint. Really incredible. But I don't have to enjoy watching them esp in the Finals again.

Leonard is awesome, but no one can be productive on both ends against Lebron, I'm fucking sorry. He did a great job last night but that was his first good game. Still good enough to be up 2-1. But we'll all look back at this for the air conditioner game if Miami loses.
TF@work
OH LAWD!

Post by TF@work »

i like systems more than i like stars, so clearly spurs > heat in my book; if i have an nba rule, it's this:

if (celtics_compet > 0)
my_variable = 'go_celtics';
else
my_variable = 'go_diaw';
Natas

Post by Natas »

Diaw has always been a good player but got kinda lost. No one remembers or at least mentions how good he was on Phoenix, especially when he stepped in when Stoudamire was hurt. He was incredible then.

The Heat are amazing to me. That supporting cast and the coaching/ball hawking defense are really something else to get to the finals four years in a row. I don't see anyone challenging them yet unless Indiana makes some great moves that pay off.
bland ed
Certified False.

Post by bland ed »

fuck. everybody.
altars of radness
Olde Timer

Post by altars of radness »

I've enjoyed watching the Spurs build up their leads, but these games have been shit, especially when you factor in having to listen to fucking Mark Jackson. Ugh.
Erik13 wrote:Does anyone have pics of Ron shirtless?
http://teenagedesires.bandcamp.com
http://mockduck.bandcamp.com
TF@work
OH LAWD!

Post by TF@work »

boris
mother
fucking
diaw
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

Haha it does suck to have Mark Jackson back on the air, I'd rather see him lose coaching a team.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

I'll tapdance on the Heat's grave with the rest of youse, as soon as its officially over. Until then I'm piping down and just waiting for that 4th Spur win to ring up offically. It aint over till its over.

yogiBerra99.
Natas

Post by Natas »

I wish both teams could lose. If it ends early I will be lamenting that I don't get to see either of these annoying teams play anymore. But man, the last two were just tough to watch. Miami played hard, but not good. James is getting zero help, btw. And I forgot to mention the other day that I hate Chalmers also. Fuck that guy.