Fuck You-- Pizza

Music posts are a bannable offense.
pleasuretokill
Olde Timer

Re: Fuck You-- Pizza

Post by pleasuretokill »

[quote="Mr. Budd"]Image

quote]

Jesus. That thing in the middle of the photo is fucking TOASTED! That's about the worst I've ever seen......
"Did your parents put and Atari 2600 in a gold box and wrap it with Genesis paper to fuck with you?" - Pieclun
"theres a new Camo stronger than black ice, its better tasting than all the rest. its 12.5% and tastes sorta like cream soda mixed with piss. i like it!" - ghost boner
templarknightcarbomb
Loves Big Black Dicks

Post by templarknightcarbomb »

Mr. Budd wrote:Reading you non-Chicagoans post about pizza is like watching 13 year-olds learning to smoke but without all the sexy.

CAN'T THEY JUST CRAM SOME THINS TOGETHER AND MAKE IT DEEP? I'D LIKE SKITTLES AN RANCH DRESSING ON MINE. CAN YOU FLATTEN IT UP REAL GOOD SO IT FOLDS IN HALF?

FIRED!!!!
True.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Mr. Budd wrote:Image

"Yo dawgs, Mr. Budd be whack - let's go get a slices. Chicago got burnt up by a cow and shit."
:stains: Image
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

o hello thar

good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Zxcccccccccccc
I hate my life.

Post by Zxcccccccccccc »

PIZZA!

I’LL ALWAYS STAND UP & BE COUNTED AS A STRONG MAN!… Rather than lay down & get stepped on like a PUNK!! I’m an aggressive MAN by NATURE that dosen’t mean I’m OVERLY AGGRESSIVE. Meanin’ I’m not the type of MAN 2 cum at any WOMAN sideways… I’m ALWAYS up front! About WHO I am… WHAT I am & WHY I am.

My daily MOTO is & will ALWAYS be… No SURRENDER! No RETREAT! Wit’ a personality like THIS I always know there’s gotta be a PRICE 2 pay 4 bein’ this way. REGARDLESS I can’t afford 2 be a WEAK; AVERAGE MAN! 4 these reasons I’ll ALWAYS consider (myself) … RATHER UNIQUE!

BELOW I WROTE THE TYPE OF MAN I’LL NEVER BE! 4 ME I’LL ALWAYS GIVE A WOMEN THAT I’M
INTRESTED IN A CHOICE THE OPTION OF KNOWIN’ WHAT KINDA MAN SHE’S DEALIN WIT’… SHE MAY NOT LIKE THE SITUATION & I COULD MISS OUT ON A DOWN WOMAN IF THE CIRCUMSTANCES WERE DIFFRENT, BUT WHEN ITS SAID & DONE SHE CAN’T HELP, BUT APPRECIATE & RESPECT THE FACT THAT I’M STR8T-UP WIT ‘ER THAT I GAVE ‘ER A CHOICE!

THE OPTION OF KNOWN THE (TYPE OF MAN) SHE COULD BE DEALIN WIT’… SO NO WOMAN
CAN EVER DOUBT ME OR MY WORD! MORE IMPORTANT NO WOMAN WILL EVER HAVE AN
OPPERTUNITY 2 BRAND ME A LIER OR LABEL ME A CHEAT!

I DON’T NEED 2 HIDE BEHIND DECEPTION… SOY MORENO HOMBRE DE BOSTON! ‘I’D NEVER BE HIM’ The min U saw him U knew U wanted him 2 sweep U off of U’r feet…& he DID! & in U’r mind U thought 2 U’r self … ‘DAMN! He’s a NICE guy FUNNY…CUTE & SWEET.

2 U’r suprise he likes alotta the same thangs as U he even likes doin’ ‘em 2. He’s the perfect MAN
or so it seems… So U see the 2 of U together & not just in U’r DREAMS & as he looks in U’r eyes
while playin’wit’ U’r hair he’ says he’ll always be there & that he’ll always care. His touch soft 2
U’r body his grip firm & tight wit’ soothin’ words he fills U’r ears as the softest kisses seal U’r fate.

So U ditch all the other’s 4 U’r 1 new obsession wit’ out even thinkin’ if he’d ever cause greif or bring on depression. U convince U’r self U LOVE ‘em so U give ‘em U’r HEART not knowin’ 1 day he’ll tear it apart.

PIZZA!
The Dead Shall Dead Remain :lol:
milkmandan wrote:
noah thirteen wrote:PBR..... that's shit beer
why don't you grow a beard about it
Bored Sr.

Post by Bored Sr. »

I saw that episode of Bourdain the other day where he goes to Burt's Place and gets a massive pie...it looked so good. Next time I'm in Chicago I'll definitely check it out.

I'm a fan of thin NY pizza and deep dish, and every other kind of pizza... ;) Pizza can do no wrong IMO.
(totally insignificant) <--

"Endgame: underway." - Toilet Fleet

Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

so in trying to find this thread, I searched for pisscubes posts containing "pizza fuck"... the results were STAGGERING

only two slices remain = breakfast :idea:
father of lies
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by father of lies »

i am with bored. Some are better than others, and chicago is obviously the winner, but ive never met a variety i didnt like. Even awful pizza is fine sometimes.

mushrooms are the kings of pizza toppings.
fvkk
father of lies
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by father of lies »

also natas, you could have spent the pame amount of money and made several better tasting, healthier pizzas. Maybe, just maybe, you could get the youngins involved and teach them not to be a lazy american thurber...

but what do i know...
fvkk
Bored Sr.

Post by Bored Sr. »

father of lies wrote:i am with bored. Some are better than others, and chicago is obviously the winner, but ive never met a variety i didnt like. Even awful pizza is fine sometimes.

mushrooms are the kings of pizza toppings.
Yes. I have tasted some atrociously bad pizzas in my time on this planet, but I still ate them. Why? They were pizzas.

There are a lot of boutique/yuppie/connoisseur pizza places in Austin, as one might expect because this is one of the snob capitals of the world, but...I have worked my way through most of them. I tend to prefer the street pizza.

Goatus
Goatus

Post by Goatus »

father of lies wrote:also natas, you could have spent the pame amount of money and made several better tasting, healthier pizzas. Maybe, just maybe, you could get the youngins involved and teach them not to be a lazy american thurber...

but what do i know...
Until you have like 6 kids don't even try being a condescending butthole to Natas. Being a PARANT to one kid is hard enough. Let's see you have a small army of mini-FOL's running around and at the end of the day still have enough energy to have super-happy-fun-kitchen-classroom-fancy-book-lernin' time.
god isn't interested in technology. he cares nothing for the microchip or the silicon revolution. Look how he spends his time forty-three species of parrots nipples for men
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

lol @ 6 kids
Goatus
Goatus

Post by Goatus »

I'm assuming he has 4-6 kids. I don't know where the other two go on occasion. Maybe they're like transdimensional spawn or something and only appear within a cloud of sulphur-and-brimstone smelling smoke to have a few slices of pizza every now and then.
god isn't interested in technology. he cares nothing for the microchip or the silicon revolution. Look how he spends his time forty-three species of parrots nipples for men
Bored Sr.

Post by Bored Sr. »

Goatus wrote:I'm assuming he has 4-6 kids.

Mr. Budd

Post by Mr. Budd »

Natas gets my respect for even having one kid and giving a shit about it...add a few more and I understand how hard it can be. Maybe he should just feed them something else instead of pizza so they won't write emo songs about him later. ToasterovenConfessionals.
Mr. Budd

Post by Mr. Budd »

Natas wrote:Sorry kids, Daddy got fired from Pizza last night, you might as well turn the toaster oven off and start boiling the poptarts.

NANOplague
I'm not very smart.

Post by NANOplague »

Just ordered a pizza for the first time in over a year. Goddamned stupidly overpriced when you factor in the delivery charge and tip.
Oregon has almost NO good pizza either.
"Infidel defilers... they shall all drown in lakes of blood." ~ Thulsa Doom
Pip
One Of Many Accounts

Post by Pip »

NANOplague wrote:Just ordered a pizza for the first time in over a year. Goddamned stupidly overpriced when you factor in the delivery charge and tip.
You're lucky you get to use the word 'almost.' I don't even have that luxury. Singapore has no good pizza. Period.
Geeheeb wrote:Is that horse circumcised?
BarkingLocust
DO THE DEW!

Post by BarkingLocust »

Pip wrote:
NANOplague wrote:Just ordered a pizza for the first time in over a year. Goddamned stupidly overpriced when you factor in the delivery charge and tip.
You're lucky you get to use the word 'almost.' I don't even have that luxury. Singapore has no good pizza. Period.
What are you doing in Singapore anyways.
Pip
One Of Many Accounts

Post by Pip »

BarkingLocust wrote:
Pip wrote:
Working.

I work for Google's primary partner in Asia Pacific. It's a pretty cool job, but I think I'm going to move on in about the next 8 months or so.
BarkingLocust
DO THE DEW!

Post by BarkingLocust »

Pip wrote:
BarkingLocust wrote:
Pip wrote:
Working.

I work for Google's primary partner in Asia Pacific. It's a pretty cool job, but I think I'm going to move on in about the next 8 months or so.
I learned how to program with google map api today.
Pip
One Of Many Accounts

Post by Pip »

BarkingLocust wrote:
Pip wrote:
BarkingLocust wrote:
Pip wrote:
Working.

I learned how to program with google map api today.
:cheers:

That's one of the primary things we sell. We do TONS of geospatial work alongside Google Apps implementation.
father of lies
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by father of lies »

I went to a NY style build your own slice type place the other day. The slices are about a foot long, big enough that neither I nor the girl I went with finished. Mozz, feta, olives, artichoke hearts, and I think onion for $5 or something. Rules. It still isn't Chicago, but its pretty fine in its own right.
Last edited by father of lies on Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fvkk
smellmyfinger
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by smellmyfinger »

I drove 40 miles yesterday to visit family and get a real pizza. The town where I grew up was full of daygos (Spelled wrong on purpose) and the pizza was / is way better than the pizza's the fuckin pollocks in Buffalo make....
This is like talking to an internet ghost who doesn't even realize he's a ghost yet and keeps trying to talk to those around him. If you try to put a shirt on so people can recognize you I WILL PUNCH THE SHIRT INTO OBLIVION thus rendering you still a ghost. FUCK YOU, smellmyfinger
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

smellmyfinger wrote:I drove 40 miles yesterday to visit family and get a real pizza. The town where I grew up was full of daygos (Spelled wrong on purpose) and the pizza was / is way better than the pizza's the fuckin pollocks in Buffalo make....
Olean?
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road