I would bang Amelia's breasts

Music posts are a bannable offense.
la caca eres tu
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Re: I would bang Amelia's breasts

Post by la caca eres tu »

I eat Kale all the time, mostly red, show me your tits.
"La caca eres tu is an absolute master of foreskin mechanics."
-Necrometer
Pyrite Medal of Ignorance

Post by Pyrite Medal of Ignorance »

i'm listening to foghat and i think i took methadone? need some incentive. cack pix?

slow ride, take it easy...
Charles Schulzerie
Amongst the Catacombs of Nephren-ka

Post by Charles Schulzerie »

Pyrite Medal of Ignorance wrote:i'm listening to foghat and i think i took methadone? need some incentive. cack pix?
noah thirteen wrote:
Friendly Goatus wrote:I didn't have any tortillas before I took the ambien, Noah. I'm a sharp cookie. I know things.
Just imagine a giant cookie buying tortillas on a shit load of ambien.....
metal5411
I hate my life.

Post by metal5411 »

Pyrite Medal of Ignorance wrote:i think i took methadone?
Wtf? Are you always ingesting substances that you aren't sure of?
krudmonk wrote:Just fuck a robot that looks like her. It's Japan, retard.
monsterod wrote:Look, I'd rather be riding a rocket-propelled wild boar through space with a bottle of Maker's getting a blowjob from Mrs. Snozzberries. But at this point, I'd be satisfied with a brisk trot down the street from a common sow.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

Pyrite Medal of Ignorance wrote:i'm listening to foghat and i think i took methadone? need some incentive. cack pix?
id send you some but you never answer me back you warped tart.

metal5411 wrote:

no, i'm sure it was methadone. still nauseous and vomiting, all fucking day...and i wake up after midnight from a nap starving and dehydrated and the only place delivering is pizza hut...so i make another horrible fucking life choice in less than 24 hours -- even without cheese it probably isn't very vegan, but of course they PUT FUCKING CHEESE ON IT. i called them to bitch just because i wanted to yell at someone making minimum wage for a major corporation, but told them not to fucking bother remaking it tonight because i'm just going to pass out alone and unsatisfied anyway. yes i'll take the $10 credit. i swiped the toppings off and attempted to eat the soggy fucking gross crust (breakin vedge for satan) and drank half a 2 liter of sierra mist and now i'm about to die. fuck me, satan. SATAN.
Dugan Nash
Keep it thick...

Post by Dugan Nash »

Pyrite Medal of Ignorance wrote: i called them to bitch just because i wanted to yell at someone making minimum wage for a major corporation
lol wut

working for a*

i was actually very polite and the guy sounded too stoned/possibly gay and high on MDMA to care anyway. it was a pleasant exchange, and i apologized for having to complain.

GAHHHHHHHH
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Friendly Goatus »

Fight the system. Extreme babysitting.

I don't do well with kids. I can barely wipe my own ass, and I'm not into breastfeeding for profit. I tend to treat them like little adults, which means I pick up my bag and go "ok, i'll be back in a while. try not to drink all of my beer and don't spill bongwater everywhere. lates!"
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

What you really mean is you treat them like adults and try and seduce them.

pfft, whatever! they seduce ME. people should know better than to have me babysit their 16 year olds anyway, come on...
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

How does this picture make you feel?
Dugan Nash
Keep it thick...

Post by Dugan Nash »

I feel as though amelia is a bit too crazy for me... but yet i want the sex anyways... amelia..
Vagectomy
I like to smell things.

Post by Vagectomy »

Dugan Nash wrote:I feel as though amelia is a bit too crazy for me... but yet i want the aids anyways... amelia..
T O))) M
Streetcleaner

Post by T O))) M »

Pyrite Medal of Ignorance wrote:
metal5411 wrote:

no, i'm sure it was methadone. still nauseous and vomiting, all fucking day...and i wake up after midnight from a nap starving and dehydrated and the only place delivering is pizza hut...so i make another horrible fucking life choice in less than 24 hours -- even without cheese it probably isn't very vegan, but of course they PUT FUCKING CHEESE ON IT. i called them to bitch just because i wanted to yell at someone making minimum wage for a major corporation, but told them not to fucking bother remaking it tonight because i'm just going to pass out alone and unsatisfied anyway. yes i'll take the $10 credit. i swiped the toppings off and attempted to eat the soggy fucking gross crust (breakin vedge for satan) and drank half a 2 liter of sierra mist and now i'm about to die. fuck me, satan. SATAN.
i deliver pizza part time at a pizza hut. if you still have your receipt there is a phone number or web site for a survey thing on the back. it will also say which employee took your order. if you call that number or go to the website or whatever and complain and give them the lowest score possible and tell them that they poisoned your very soul because you are vegan (better yet, tell them you have a food allergy that makes your vagina break out in hives) the employees that messed up your food will get fucked in the ass. those surveys go to the area coaches at least. regional manager > area coach > general manager > assistant manager > shift manager > store employee. all the managers care about is the numbers so they will get PISSED. when in-store people mess up an order i either get screwed on the tip or have to take the customer free food if they refuse the future credit. don't take any shit from those swine. you should have yelled at them. :pizza:
Cryptoplasty
Olde Timer

Post by Cryptoplasty »

metal5411 wrote:

:drooly: :drooly: :drooly:

Please, for everyones sake, light yourself on fire.
Toilet Fleet wrote:dogs are shit tbqh
oh wow youre loyal, you know who else was loyal, fuckin goebbels
Vagectomy
I like to smell things.

Post by Vagectomy »

Amelia tries way too hard to impress. Suicide would impress me!!!
eddie munster
One Of Many Accounts

Post by eddie munster »

post your red bush amelia
metal5411
I hate my life.

Post by metal5411 »

eddie munster wrote:post your red bush amelia
Been done.
krudmonk wrote:Just fuck a robot that looks like her. It's Japan, retard.
monsterod wrote:Look, I'd rather be riding a rocket-propelled wild boar through space with a bottle of Maker's getting a blowjob from Mrs. Snozzberries. But at this point, I'd be satisfied with a brisk trot down the street from a common sow.
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

T O))) M wrote:
metal5411 wrote:

i deliver pizza part time at a pizza hut. if you still have your receipt there is a phone number or web site for a survey thing on the back. it will also say which employee took your order. if you call that number or go to the website or whatever and complain and give them the lowest score possible and tell them that they poisoned your very soul because you are vegan (better yet, tell them you have a food allergy that makes your vagina break out in hives) the employees that messed up your food will get fucked in the ass. those surveys go to the area coaches at least. regional manager > area coach > general manager > assistant manager > shift manager > store employee. all the managers care about is the numbers so they will get PISSED. when in-store people mess up an order i either get screwed on the tip or have to take the customer free food if they refuse the future credit. don't take any shit from those swine. you should have yelled at them. :pizza:
This is the exact opposite of the post you should have made.

And RE: Amelia, JC, girl...fuck...

Hmmm...pizza...
neckbeard
Foaming at the mouth.

Post by neckbeard »

Really disappointed you ordered anything from pizza hut
kale

so am i. i woke up nauseous with no groceries, and somehow the hut made sense. shitty crust, sauce, and veggies was better than nothing...so i thought at the time. at least the high fructose corn syrup helped. :(

i work in a place with awesome pizza, too. my boss would probably shit his pants if he knew i cheated.

ugh, i feel so dirty...

should i buy these shoes? i don't like how the brand is described at the bottom but they're so cheap...

http://www.zappos.com/draven-wayne-wino-creeper-black
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

You feel ashamed for ordering from pizzahut but you feel nothing over being a Chestermelia the Molester.