So which of you sad sacks is staying home tonight?

Music posts are a bannable offense.
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Re: So which of you sad sacks is staying home tonight?

Post by soiled depends »

43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W wrote:
Degree Absolute wrote:
43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W wrote:I stay home 75% of the weekends. Unless I hape to make the rare trip to my gf's or one of my buddy's, but they're usually over here. I was amazed when I got on FaceBook and saw how many of my nearly-40 schoolmates still make a habit of going to the fucking bar every weekend. I'd rather have Soiled Depends shit on my chest than do that shit.
You never indulge in the wild Caro nightlife with your buddy Dale?

The last time I was in a bar around here it was about a year ago, and the last time before that was about 15 years ago... Fucking horrible experience. The bar was packed, about 200 people in there and probably 60 people I went to school with were there, most with the same cocky attitudes they had when they were 16. Loud shitty dance music... awful awful experience. I used to like the parties we through in school out in the middle of the forest, but they don't do that shit anymore. Nope, fuck that. I'm old. Maybe if there was a metal bar I'd go there more, but not that shit. Dale doesn't live in Caro anymore. He hasn't for 20 years.
I love how any innocent little question turns into a request for Britton's fucking life story. this one is perhaps the most boring one yet....

just pretend like you are your detective friend Chad and your life isn't spent on the couch fingering your asshole, faggot. It would be so much more interesting than your lame-as-fuck real life...
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

kmfcm
I hate my life.

Post by kmfcm »

None of my friends live here anymore, and there's next to no shows ever. The nice thing though is I don't spend as much money.
"the fuck is this?, the fuck is that?"
Lord Beguile
JOSH

Post by Lord Beguile »

Went out drinking with friends, ended up in a strip club until 3am. I think I rather would have stayed home and been sad sack playing video games. I forgot what a waste of time and money those places really are. Annual reminder; check
Bored013 wrote:I've spoke to a few girls after they've been raped...there is of course the pain, the violence, the degradation...but there is also the question. "Why did he leave?"
hana maru wrote:..i've dealt with tiny dicked men pounding on my girl parts for minutes at a time.
Pyrite Medal of Ignorance

Post by Pyrite Medal of Ignorance »

I can't believe I woke up before 7am on a Sunday...what the fuck...I'm ready for a nap. How can a hangover last over 24 hours? I feel so nauseous...I need a hug...
pleasuretokill
Olde Timer

Post by pleasuretokill »

hana maru wrote:i not only stayed in on a saturday night but, not meaning to, fell asleep before 11:00 pm. tsktsk.
pleasuretokill wrote:I knew sleep was too good to be true... Off I go for free drinks (the only ones I can currently afford) at San Felipe's Cantina in Tempe! If any of you are ever find yourself in our much hated city, you have to make a trip here... Good food, cute girls, cool atmosphere ect...
free drinks = someone else was picking up the tab?

never been to san felipe's. considered hanging in tempe this weekend but then i'd be out some gas for work that i can't replace until friday. no bueno.
Yeah, Rev picked up the tab. And then I ended up buying everyone rounds with my credit card like a dumb ass. Oh well, it was fun... now I get to work 10-12 hours with a mild hangover.. :tdown:

I thought you lived in Tempe, no? Either way, San Felipe's is in Tempe Marketplace and I think there is one in Scottsdale now too. KUPD holds live shows there once a month (most are shitty, but a few are ok...) Happy hour is half off all drinks under 10$....

I don't get paid 'til Friday either.... being broke is not fun.
"Did your parents put and Atari 2600 in a gold box and wrap it with Genesis paper to fuck with you?" - Pieclun
"theres a new Camo stronger than black ice, its better tasting than all the rest. its 12.5% and tastes sorta like cream soda mixed with piss. i like it!" - ghost boner
hana maru
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by hana maru »

pleasuretokill wrote:Yeah, Rev picked up the tab. And then I ended up buying everyone rounds with my credit card like a dumb ass. Oh well, it was fun... now I get to work 10-12 hours with a mild hangover.. :tdown:

I thought you lived in Tempe, no? Either way, San Felipe's is in Tempe Marketplace and I think there is one in Scottsdale now too. KUPD holds live shows there once a month (most are shitty, but a few are ok...) Happy hour is half off all drinks under 10$....

I don't get paid 'til Friday either.... being broke is not fun.
cool of the reverend to pick up the tab! but putting drinks on a credit card...something i'm definitely not innocent of doing... :oops: sorry you've got to work with a mild hangover. it's supposed to be nearly 90 today, too. hope you're staying indoors...

and yeah, ok, tempe marketplace. over there, i've only been to kabuki and dave and buster's. btw, kabuki's happy hour drinks may seem like a good idea (and some taste like candy, mmm), but i have a feeling they are way light on the alcohol. had one non-happy hour drink there once and easily had the beginnings of a nice buzz but another time, i had 2 happy hour drinks on an empty stomach and...nada.

i used to live in tempe long ago. i was considering moving back a few months ago but couldn't find a place within my budget that had washer/dryer hookups (f laundromats!). currently living in east mesa (close to superstition springs mall)...weepsk.
i can't see your signature.
Mike Green

Post by Mike Green »

you guys are gonna do it
pleasuretokill
Olde Timer

Post by pleasuretokill »

hana maru wrote: currently living in east mesa (close to superstition springs mall)...weepsk.
lol! you live pretty close to me. (Val Vista and Broadway) I used to live at Power and Superstition Springs... I think I liked that area better and it was closer to work...

and nope on the working indoors. See any really big planes flying over your house? They will be taking 15000 gallons of fuel a piece. I will be doing that. It is not going to be fun...
"Did your parents put and Atari 2600 in a gold box and wrap it with Genesis paper to fuck with you?" - Pieclun
"theres a new Camo stronger than black ice, its better tasting than all the rest. its 12.5% and tastes sorta like cream soda mixed with piss. i like it!" - ghost boner
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Post by the awesome Assassin »

The Torsion wrote:How long before this turns into a thread about how staying at home every night and never going to shows or to a bar makes you cooler and more aloof than everyone else?
Fuck! It's TAT time... Torsion Acting Tough!
hana maru
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by hana maru »

pleasuretokill wrote:lol! you live pretty close to me. (Val Vista and Broadway) I used to live at Power and Superstition Springs... I think I liked that area better and it was closer to work...

and nope on the working indoors. See any really big planes flying over your house? They will be taking 15000 gallons of fuel a piece. I will be doing that. It is not going to be fun...
oh so you're working at the airport over here?? i'm so sorry you'll be outside. ugh. and it's only just beginning...

my brother is living @ a complex on power/superstition springs, they have a pretty cool rate for a 3 bdrm (plan to buy another house in a year). living area and kitchen are smallllll for a family, though the bedrooms are good sized. they're not that far from me, which is nice.
i can't see your signature.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

I think I'm done with working the stage at fests... too much work, takes too long, and there's always fucking drama. I'm just gonna go back to buying tickets and paying for my damn drinks.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Iron Goldie
Giant Eyeball of Death.

Post by Iron Goldie »

Jack Mort wrote:Kicking it with the lady and watching Spartacus: Blood and Sand and bowls.
I fucking love this show. It started off kinda rough but its gotten better as time goes on. The last couple of episodes especially have been fucking awesome. Can't wait for the finale, brix will be shat.
Ogre of Disgust
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by Ogre of Disgust »

Friendly Goatus wrote:I feel like shit and I'm all fucked up on cough syrup.

Fuck yeah I'm staying in.
Goatus: Man Of DXM (I took some dext on Friday night, wasn't goin' anywhere no sir)
POST SUCKS
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Friendly Goatus »

I didn't take it to see crazy cosmic dicks flying around the back of my eyelids. I was just sick. I haven't robotripped in a long while. I kind of want to do it again some time but then again I kind of don't.
Dr Yail Bloor
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Dr Yail Bloor »

spacehamster wrote:I think I'm done with working the stage at fests... too much work, takes too long, and there's always fucking drama. I'm just gonna go back to buying tickets and paying for my damn drinks.
what happened?
\m/Johnny\m/ wrote:
I guess there's crippling, life shattering levels of alcoholism, and then there's Lemmy.
Teebore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Teebore »

Friendly Goatus wrote:I didn't take it to see crazy cosmic dicks flying around the back of my eyelids. I was just sick. I haven't robotripped in a long while. I kind of want to do it again some time but then again I kind of don't.
I get sick just thinking about it. Tried it once about 16 years ago and I regret every hour, minute, second...I'll stick with Shrooms next time I feel like getting out of my mind.
everyone is miserable, xasthur fans are bigger liars
-smoeone
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

the awesome Assassin wrote:
The Torsion wrote:How long before this turns into a thread about how staying at home every night and never going to shows or to a bar makes you cooler and more aloof than everyone else?
Fuck! It's TAT time... Torsion Acting Tough!
Ain't acting, you fucking faggot.
Haha,
43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W
Nespithe

Post by 43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W »

soiled depends wrote:
43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W wrote:
Degree Absolute wrote:
43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W wrote:I stay home 75% of the weekends. Unless I hape to make the rare trip to my gf's or one of my buddy's, but they're usually over here. I was amazed when I got on FaceBook and saw how many of my nearly-40 schoolmates still make a habit of going to the fucking bar every weekend. I'd rather have Soiled Depends shit on my chest than do that shit.
You never indulge in the wild Caro nightlife with your buddy Dale?

The last time I was in a bar around here it was about a year ago, and the last time before that was about 15 years ago... Fucking horrible experience. The bar was packed, about 200 people in there and probably 60 people I went to school with were there, most with the same cocky attitudes they had when they were 16. Loud shitty dance music... awful awful experience. I used to like the parties we through in school out in the middle of the forest, but they don't do that shit anymore. Nope, fuck that. I'm old. Maybe if there was a metal bar I'd go there more, but not that shit. Dale doesn't live in Caro anymore. He hasn't for 20 years.
I love how any innocent little question turns into a request for Britton's fucking life story. this one is perhaps the most boring one yet....

just pretend like you are your detective friend Chad and your life isn't spent on the couch fingering your asshole, faggot. It would be so much more interesting than your lame-as-fuck real life...
This reply didn't get the backing you thought it would, did it taco-bender?
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Dr Yail Bloor wrote:
spacehamster wrote:I think I'm done with working the stage at fests... too much work, takes too long, and there's always fucking drama. I'm just gonna go back to buying tickets and paying for my damn drinks.
what happened?
Eh, no stories worth telling, just the usual. People getting stressed out and yelling at each other, self-important assholes trying to use their backstage passes to get laid and getting in my way in the process, all of that stuff. I just don't find it fun hanging around a club from noon to 4 am anymore.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.