Post something negative that happened today

Music posts are a bannable offense.
RHT
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Re: Post something negative that happened today

Post by RHT »

I went to class and it was boring. That lady from Red Lake is a shithead, too. :tdown: :nopizza:

A very sexy young girl who used to work in house keeping was superfriendly to me at the store. Everytime I worked in the hotel she used to give me the eye to the point where it was really, really obvious. I had an extremely easy in, then I remembered she's my niece's friend. Even i'm not that low. :tdown: :nopizza: FUCKFUCK FUCKdr4ENui :tdown: :tdown: :nopizza:

ijkiuuiuuii8uihyuihy
Pooeyegg
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Pooeyegg »

Pyrite Medal of Ignorance wrote:
hana maru wrote: cingular customer service was HORRIBLE

:lol: I worked for them for maybe slightly more than a month...it was all boneheads in their early 20s and many of us were high on coke/drunk the whole shift. There were some serious call center lifers there too, but they worked during the morning/afternoon...it was just this huge room full of cubicles...of course the customer service was terrible. My job was mostly just to run payments and do basic troubleshooting, and most of the people would start the conversation yelling at me. Even though I'd been trained to deescalate, I ended up just transferring the call to someone else....i enjoyed every second of putting them back on hold. job sucked ass, so eventually I just started showing up late, then not at all..took them a week to notice I'd even quit...

I was doing customer service last year for AT&T and Boost mobile. It played out pretty much the same way. For $11 an hour the pay was great for a professional loafer such as myself, being able to read books in between calls made it bearable.
CROSTY
Better at internetting than you.

Post by CROSTY »

Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

Broken Into Pieces wrote:I still have four and a half months left before I can change jobs and hopefully go back to working for a school that isn't run by idiots :tdown:
Haha, I might be in the same boat as you after the summer. I've been thinking of moving to Seoul but I'm not totally sure about staying in a public school. It'll be easier to get another hagwon job but I'm nervous at the nightmarish possibilities.
BUNGVOX wrote:solo hanneman / solo mengele
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

e-ham failed to post fuck sounds again today... :cry:
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

CROSTY wrote:Image
she's buying stickers?

she's someone's first grade teacher? :theylive: :theylive:
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Scumfucker
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by Scumfucker »

:lol: I worked for them for maybe slightly more than a month...it was all boneheads in their early 20s and many of us were high on coke/drunk the whole shift. There were some serious call center lifers there too, but they worked during the morning/afternoon...it was just this huge room full of cubicles...of course the customer service was terrible. My job was mostly just to run payments and do basic troubleshooting, and most of the people would start the conversation yelling at me. Even though I'd been trained to deescalate, I ended up just transferring the call to someone else....i enjoyed every second of putting them back on hold. job sucked ass, so eventually I just started showing up late, then not at all..took them a week to notice I'd even quit...

I worked there! That stupid prepaid cingular call center. I worked 40 hours and then after that, I left early two days in a row and then I just stopped showing up but I kept the neat headpset and badge.
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

Blood pressure was something like 160/80 WOOOO GONNA HAVE A STROKE!!!
Haha,
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Post by the awesome Assassin »

I still have nothing...
Erik13
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Erik13 »

the awesome Assassin wrote:I still have nothing...
I'm glad you're happy. :fonz:
buenoallthetime
Hella Evil & Shit

Post by buenoallthetime »

Just saw about 30 seconds of Tosh.0

Edit: I also just heard a Lil Wayne song played on the organ at the Hawks vs Bulls game.
Introvert
7th Church of the Apocalyptic Lawnmower

Post by Introvert »

Erik13 wrote:
the awesome Assassin wrote:I still have nothing...
I'm glad you're happy. :fonz:
That beej you gave him must have been reeeeal good!
Friendly Goatus wrote:and stop being a dick to your cat
Toxicarius
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by Toxicarius »

Woke up to 6 inches of heavy wet snow on the ground, several shrubberies split open and destroyed by the snow load, and news of another 6 - 10 inches on the way. Spring, my ass! :fp:
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

this sort of has positive implications but right now it doesn't feel good - I figured out that the web radar I look at to decide if the rain is going to clear up soon or not before waiting a bit or biking in & getting soaked... yeah this fucking radar ALWAYS looks the worst right at the site of the radar thing itself, so when it's a total shitstorm outside the red bit is all "here" which translates in my brain as "about to pass"!?!?! basically fuck radar

can't wait for google weather
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Fuck...
Yeest

Post by Fuck... »

I've suffered strep throat for the past three days, I thought only children came down with this nonsense.
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

Fuck... wrote:I've suffered strep throat for the past three days, I thought only children came down with this nonsense.
Even worse, you're friends with jofaallthtime...
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

Fuck...
Yeest

Post by Fuck... »

You're ability to troll someone on the most trivial of matters is pretty impressive.
soiled depends wrote:
Fuck... wrote:I've suffered strep throat for the past three days, I thought only children came down with this nonsense.
Even worse, you're friends with jofaallthtime...
Fuck...
Yeest

Post by Fuck... »

That wouldn't surprise me if it were the case. Either way he's consistently been one of the more impressive and entertaining curmudgeons on the board.
electronicham wrote:I am pretty sure he is not trolling at all
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

Necrometer wrote:this sort of has positive implications but right now it doesn't feel good - I figured out that the web radar I look at to decide if the rain is going to clear up soon or not before waiting a bit or biking in & getting soaked... yeah this fucking radar ALWAYS looks the worst right at the site of the radar thing itself, so when it's a total shitstorm outside the red bit is all "here" which translates in my brain as "about to pass"!?!?! basically fuck radar

can't wait for google weather
I feel like I pretty much got raped by the weather this morning while waiting for the bus... :(
Pisscubes wrote:"Females, as a whole, are horrible, souless creatures bent on the destruction of males".
Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Post by Pistol Whip »

Yup! Been working for Cingular/AT&T for the past 6 1/2 years and I remember the Cingular days when all the reps had to do was transfer everything to a diffrent department. Not sure why you quit the job was cake back then!
hana maru
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by hana maru »

i had to put on the ac today and i'll have to leave it on...going to be 95 tomorrow, 98 friday.
i can't see your signature.
doubleblumpkin
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by doubleblumpkin »

I have a tear in my abdominal muscles and can't really do anything for awhile or it can herniate. Basically my amazing weekend full of bike riding and live music has been squashed.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Dad wrote:Pizza nigga
CROSTY
Better at internetting than you.

Post by CROSTY »

RHT
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by RHT »

Rez is dry. Not a pill to be found. Might have to take a ride.