TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Re: TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Post by Geeheeb »

:lol: shoot that cum
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
godofdeadlydeath
O.G. Interwebber

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

Went to grab coffee this morning and saw my first Poll Watcher. Dude was on top of the 5 foot high stone wall outside of the entrance to the driveway of the school in my precinct where people vote. The wall is about 200 yards away from the building, if not more. But thankfully we had this brave 60-something year-old man in his lawn chair on top of that wall, with a tiny American flag and a tiny Tea Party flag waving on a broomstick, while he wears a MAGA hat and just menacingly looks at all of the cars driving into the school driveway. I wish I had the day off so I could just go and stare at him and make him feel awkward.
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://linktr.ee/unharrowed
Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Post by Hunter »

There were a bunch of Trump flags and anti-Biden signs close to the polling place in my neck of the woods. Can't say for sure that they were 100 feet away from the polling place. Even saw a guy with a mask that read "This mask is just as useless as our government". Definitely a strange mix of people around here - Lots of people who work for ivy league higher ed, trailer park folks, farmers, and rednecks.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Out here there's an alliance-in-concept-only between the Desert Rednecks and the Old Fucks Waiting To Die that are squarely pro-Trump, and they are feeling their oats. Vandalizing district council yard signs with pro-Trump messaging, rolling coal, the usual dumb shit

The Palm Springs Gays just can't compete numerically
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

My neighbor Charlie Nash (RIP covid) lived there in the 70s and said it was that way back then too. Charlie peace'd to NYC and played in a band called Arsenal with Rhys Chatham and Dave King who designed the Crass logo so there's that I guess. Be safe.
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Last chance for any faggotts here to redeem themselves by making a prediction and sticking by it, as I boldly do.
Last edited by MeatGrease on Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Also looky what I found

You can tell it’s bogus because a judge dismissed it, because thats how things work
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Hunter

Post by Hunter »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:20 am Also looky what I found

You can tell it’s bogus because a judge dismissed it, because thats how things work
Found this on Daily Stormer, eh? You can eat shit until your intestines burst, little man.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

:lol:

I predict that drumpf will flee the country when he "loses"

in terms of elections being stolen, nothing would surprise me at this point, so it feels kinda dumb to be making calls.

marvel at the huge balls I display while prognosticating on the calls some unheard of pennsylvania judge makes regarding whether or not our constitution supports tossing 200,000 democratic ballots into a chasm
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Why leave the country when he can have a right wing media sinecure that steers the ship for the next decade plus? There's no way this dumbass country continues with the state-level prosecutions—or even if they do, they won't just settle for some piddly-shit amount that he'll recoup in a few months like they do against every other moneyed bad actor.
kevin hash
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post by kevin hash »

I should probably head downtown and see if the mill workers and rednecks are causing chaos yet.

Probably not since it's raining here....fuckin pussies have principles to uphold until football season, or it rains, or it's time to go dip for smelt, or go shoot animals in the woods, or nascar is on.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
kevin hash
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post by kevin hash »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:19 am Last chance for any faggotts here to redeem themselves by making a prediction and sticking by it, as I boldly do.
My prediction is.......

you're a fuckin hobo.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:49 ampiddly-shit
noted
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Eight Bit Alien
Daddy would you like some sausage?

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:19 am Last chance for any faggotts here to redeem themselves by making a prediction and sticking by it, as I boldly do.
MAKE A SINGLE PREDICTION AND I WILL PAY YOU TO BE RIGHT ABOUT IT
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Eight Bit Alien
Daddy would you like some sausage?

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

NO PREDICTION NO CONVICTION
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

I predict you will not kill anyone and dispose of their bodies...near the swings, in a box, with a fox, you won't do it meatgrease you am, you will not match son of sam.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:25 am
MAKE A SINGLE PREDICTION AND I WILL PAY YOU TO BE RIGHT ABOUT IT
Donald Trump will be re-elected president of the United States today

Fuck you pay me
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

kevin hash wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:49 am I should probably head downtown and see if the mill workers and rednecks are causing chaos yet.

Probably not since it's raining here....fuckin pussies have principles to uphold until football season, or it rains, or it's time to go dip for smelt, or go shoot animals in the woods, or nascar is on.
Mill workers and rednecks aren’t the ones burning shit down and smashing up storefronts, they aren’t the ones creating the need for ultra reinforced barriers, they aren’t the ones promising to burn loot and murder regardless who wins the election, holy fuck man it’s like you live in an alternative universe made up of Anti Flag lyrics. Like when you see Antifa literally shooting people in the head in cold blood and destroying every city center across the country on a near nightly basis, does your fat clogged brain just interpret that information as “rednecks making a ruckus “ :confused:
Hunter

Post by Hunter »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:52 pm
kevin hash wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:49 am I should probably head downtown and see if the mill workers and rednecks are causing chaos yet.

Mill workers and rednecks aren’t the ones burning shit down and smashing up storefronts, they aren’t the ones creating the need for ultra reinforced barriers, they aren’t the ones promising to burn loot and murder regardless who wins the election, holy fuck man it’s like you live in an alternative universe made up of Anti Flag lyrics. Like when you see Antifa literally shooting people in the head in cold blood and destroying every city center across the country on a near nightly basis, does your fat clogged brain just interpret that information as “rednecks making a ruckus “ :confused:
You're right, it's the cops.

ACAB
godofdeadlydeath
O.G. Interwebber

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:52 pm

you see Antifa literally shooting people in the head in cold blood and destroying every city center across the country on a near nightly basis, does your fat clogged brain just interpret that information as “rednecks making a ruckus “ :confused:
They're not doing that? Citation needed once again, queef

Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Real: roving bands of Antifa summarily executing people

Fake: covid
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

I just realized everyone here probably has pig faces or something like that and I just never noticed it before. That’s the only way any of this makes sense.
godofdeadlydeath
O.G. Interwebber

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:15 pm I just realized everyone here probably has pig faces or something like that and I just never noticed it before. That’s the only way any of this makes sense.
Is that some conspiracy theory, like the liberals are secretly pig-faces underneath? Is this another "lizard people" Alex Jones type thing? Or are you 7 and you think "HA HA PIG FACE" is a good insult?

MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Imagine being that bad at watching The Twilight Zone of all fucking shows