Breaking Bad on AMC

Music posts are a bannable offense.
james
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Re: Breaking Bad on AMC

Post by james »

caldwell.the.great wrote:so where does walt "really live?"
Not sure. Talkin with folks about that tonight, actually. Dudeman said that it was the money, ladychick said it was the family - reason given being that those were the only two things Walt has really ever consistently cared about.

I can't see Jesse going after the family, really - after the botched house-torching, it seems like it'd just be returning to a place that they have just recently exited...?

I have no idea how Jesse would know where Walt's money is, either.
Honky Kong 64 wrote:I use this daily and it scrobbles my Lil B songs just fine?
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Friendly Goatus »

I think MMD's right. He may be thinking about directing Hank towards the new meth partnership, somehow forcing Walt to entangle himself further and exposing him so he incriminates himself. Though I'm sure Jesse would use that as an excuse to position himself to hurt walt in a more personal way.

Where Walt really lives is in his inflated ego. Heisenberg. Having created a meth empire, toppled large enemies and survived insurmountable odds. Jesse is tired of being manipulated. He's going to try to pop that ballooon.
milkmandan
GOLD MEMBER
GOLD MEMBER

Post by milkmandan »

Friendly Goatus wrote:Where Walt really lives is in his inflated ego. Heisenberg. Having created a meth empire, toppled large enemies and survived insurmountable odds. Jesse is tired of being manipulated. He's going to try to pop that ballooon.
Yeah, that's exactly what i'm thinking.
ImageImageImage
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

Finally caught up. My palms were sweating a bunch of times.
ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

Post by ThePhillyExperiment »

I don't think it's ever been talked about on here about how Gus was gay.
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

Haha yeah, I forget about that. A sword swallower through and through
jefferson wrote:If you want a picture of the future, imagine a palm against a human face... forever.
Cryptoplasty
Olde Timer

Post by Cryptoplasty »

Well that....started to happen.

Fuck this fucking show for being so good.
Toilet Fleet wrote:dogs are shit tbqh
oh wow youre loyal, you know who else was loyal, fuckin goebbels
bloodybloodlicker
DO NOT WANT.

Post by bloodybloodlicker »

Holy shiiiiiiiittt!!! :ax:
*burp*
ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

holyshitholyshitholyshit

I knew as soon as Hank got him he was going to have a bad day.

Fuck all of you people that say this isn't the best show ever on tv.
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

ThePhillyExperiment wrote: where he buried the money are where this series started the exact same location of the mobile meth lab in the pilot. Full circle. Awesome.
ThePhillyExperiment wrote: The one thing about Walt is he always underestimates those that he thinks are beneath him, and it bites him in the ass.
featherboa
The 7000 Club

Post by featherboa »

all the sudden a buncha career criminals fall for the oldest tricks in the cop book
Image Certified Poster
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

Jesus, this week long wait is going to suck. Wow.
BUNGVOX wrote:solo hanneman / solo mengele
godofdeadlydeath
O.G. Interwebber

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

Holy fucking shit. Hank and Jesse outsmarted Walt, only for THAT to happen? Amazing. That looks on Walt's face when he saw Jesse get out of Hank's car... all the awards!
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://linktr.ee/unharrowed
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

No awards simply because...
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
...some badass Neo Nazi career criminals toting assault rifles can't shoot for shit. :fp:
BUNGVOX wrote:solo hanneman / solo mengele
danox3
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post by danox3 »

I was thinking the same thing, they have AR-15's trained on them at a relative close range. Even with semi auto, how do you miss?
DR. THRAXX
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by DR. THRAXX »

I don't get why Walt flipped out on the phone. It doesn't seem in his character to me. He's always tried and talked Jesse down. If his money was so important why would he go nuts at that point when it's most in jeopardy instead of waiting to get the the location?

That whole scene where Walt was driving and Jesse was on the phone sucked. It looked weird, Jesse sounded weird. IDK, that part felt really off to me.
$$$$$ RaP GaME WiLL RaHMeR $$$$$
godofdeadlydeath
O.G. Interwebber

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

DR. THRAXX wrote:I don't get why Walt flipped out on the phone. It doesn't seem in his character to me. He's always tried and talked Jesse down. If his money was so important why would he go nuts at that point when it's most in jeopardy instead of waiting to get the the location?

That whole scene where Walt was driving and Jesse was on the phone sucked. It looked weird, Jesse sounded weird. IDK, that part felt really off to me.
The only thing that looked weird to me were the backgrounds when you saw the interior of the car with Walt (the scenery looked almost Seinfeld fake). As far as Jesse sounding weird, it was the first time in the history of the show that he called him "Walt" and not "Mr. White," so that was weird, but I think he was just being a smug, arrogant Jesse that we've never seen before. My buddy had a problem with Walt flipping out too, but I thought it was perfectly in-character. The only thing he really cared about was his money, and Jesse made it look like he found it and was about to destroy it, and Walt completely lost his cool. He didn't want to lose any of his money from Jesse lighting it all up before he got there.
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://linktr.ee/unharrowed
ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

Walt's flipped out before, and it's not like it was out of the blue this time. His stress level's gone up more and more this season.

What didn't make sense was why did the uncles send 8 aryan brotherhood loaded up with weapons to Walt's location? If it was only for one guy, Jesse? Seemed like overkill.

And yeah, they all sucked as shots, even with automatic shotguns??? And they were standing right in the open?
elephants gerald
One Of Many Accounts

Post by elephants gerald »

walt said on the phone that there were other guys with jesse
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

ThePhillyExperiment wrote: And yeah, they all sucked as shots, even with automatic shotguns??? And they were standing right in the open?
I like how there's a ton of time for the first guy who opens fire to take aim...
jefferson wrote:If you want a picture of the future, imagine a palm against a human face... forever.
james
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by james »

You know I've noticed that there's actually a couple of movies and television shows where volleys of bullets, laser beams or arrows will fail to make lethal contact with characters important to the progression of the ongoing story. I can't think of any off the top of my head, but there's definitely some other instance of that trope floating around out there somewhere.
Last edited by james on Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Honky Kong 64 wrote:I use this daily and it scrobbles my Lil B songs just fine?
MANTIS
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by MANTIS »

:lol:
ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

Oh yeah, I think Rambo was one of those films. Exact same storyline too, Breaking Bad and Rambo.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

SPOILIFICATION

It just really bugged me that everyone suddenly went cross-eyed just so the episode could have a cliffhanger. The way the shootout was built up to, it very clearly looked like Hank was dead as soon as anyone pulled the trigger, and then shit got all retarded. Bleh.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

Yeah, I mean exchanging rounds is not a big deal but if they had cut it a few seconds earlier... that's an eternity in a gunfight. I at least know that's nitpicking, though. The show holds itself to a pretty high standard otherwise.