later board

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Re: later board

Post by Cascade Whore »

Cribdeath wrote:
MeatGrease wrote:I have no idea what the fuck you guys are even talking about

Faggit
You said "im currently spearheading a cultural movement responsible for the election of a us president" so unless you're "spearheading" a cultural movement that consists of not voting or writing in some fuckface celebtard, then your "spearheading" was responsible for nothing. I mean you do realize Trump won with far less votes than Romney lost with in the last election, don't you?? Oh, you don't?? Because you're a waterbrained derpy derp?? Sorry, I wasn't aware.
He's just going to write a novel of disjointed garbage in response while thinking he's really really smart.
Wank night's cancelled
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Re: later board

Post by MeatGrease »

Cribdeath wrote:
You said "im currently spearheading a cultural movement responsible for the election of a us president" so unless you're "spearheading" a cultural movement that consists of not voting or writing in some fuckface celebtard, then your "spearheading" was responsible for nothing. I mean you do realize Trump won with far less votes than Romney lost with in the last election, don't you?? Oh, you don't?? Because you're a waterbrained derpy derp?? Sorry, I wasn't aware.
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.