Breaking Bad on AMC

Music posts are a bannable offense.
ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

Re: Breaking Bad on AMC

Post by ThePhillyExperiment »

As good as everyone else was, Dean Norris made these last episodes.
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
Steeb
Supreme Hatred

Post by Steeb »

Krieg wrote: I wish Jesse kills fucking Todd with a painful cooking accident.
That would add suspense to the show, but I hate Jesse. He's a fucking weak snitch.
"Thinking about B-ramming your mom, i know she lives out here I'm gonna find her." - Double Anal
"What ever bro I own wine glasses and shit..." - Noah Thirteen
"I actually believe in God." - Lord Beguile

ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

Steeb wrote: He's a fucking weak snitch.
It's funny, everyone on the show has taken advantage of Jesse's weakness. Walt, Jane, Gus, Hank. I think that's why Jesse loved Mike so much; Mike treated Jesse like a man.
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

ThePhillyExperiment wrote:As good as everyone else was, Dean Norris made these last episodes.
haha yep. everything from the brain on the floor to locking huell in the hotel to tricking walt to his last words. fucking awesome
Last edited by copstache on Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
Foot Foot wrote:that's enough. white girls.
caldwell.the.great
San Dimas High school football rules!

Post by caldwell.the.great »

Wang Mandu wrote: Walt's talk to Jessie was cooooooooold blooded.
:awesome:
i turned to my friend and said that after the commercial started... "that was cooooolld blooooded!"
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Necrometer wrote:fucking scientists
"you can't eat a sandwich with a clenched fist."
"I wish it was programmed to feel pain....I'd like to teach Watson a lesson in street knowledge....."
http://laughtrack.wordpress.com
james
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by james »

Krieg wrote:I don't know why you guys are discussing that, it was pretty obvious Walt knew the police was there and he said what he said to protect Skyler and it was pretty obvious Skyler understood what Walt was doing, that's why that conversation was pretty much devastating for both of them. Walt trying to be Heisenberg while crying deep inside was hard shit.
Yeah this 100%.

Weird thought - the title of the episode was 'Ozymandias', which is obviously a reference to the Shelley poem and Walt's whole crumbling hubris blahblah - but Hank died with this line:

"You want me to beg? You're the smartest guy I ever met, and you're too stupid to see - he made up his mind 10 minutes ago."

Made me think of the line by the Watchmen character Ozymandias (the smartest man in the world) -

"Do you seriously believe I would explain my master stroke to you if there remained the slightest possibility you would effect its outcome? I triggered it 35 minutes ago."

Maybe my little nerdbrain is just making an extravagant connection but it seems a bit peculiar to me.
Honky Kong 64 wrote:I use this daily and it scrobbles my Lil B songs just fine?
kickpuncher
Map, Monitor, Surge

Post by kickpuncher »

is it bad that Watchmen was the first thing that popped into my mind when i saw the episode title?
ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

james and kickpuncher

nope
james
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by james »

more words pls
This Means War
The Brutality Continues...

Post by This Means War »

Last 2 episodes are 75 minutes FYI.
hard paranormal dong wrote: one of these days im going to upload my fist onto the internet, i just hope one day you accidentally download it.
milkmandan
GOLD MEMBER
GOLD MEMBER

Post by milkmandan »

kickpuncher wrote:is it bad that Watchmen was the first thing that popped into my mind when i saw the episode title?
I thought the same thing :\
ImageImageImage
ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

The only thing that can change Walt is his ego :awesome:

Todd is such a good psychopath :awesome:

I don't want this show to ever end :(
james
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by james »

If this shit ends with Pinkman in as bad of a state as he is now, no happiness no hope no justice - I don't know what the fuck I'm gonna do. Up until this point I haven't really hated Walt... but now I really do. Fucking incredible television series.
ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

God damn do I love this shit:

"My family is destitute and my autistic son hates me. Oh well."

"They think I had no influence on their multi-billion dollar industry? Think again mother fuckers."
ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

Now, honestly, I have no idea who Walt is going to shoot with his machine gun.
huh.
Rectal Anarchy

Post by huh. »

ThePhillyExperiment wrote:God damn do I love this shit:

"My family is destitute and my autistic son hates me. Oh well."

"They think I had no influence on their multi-billion dollar industry? Think again mother fuckers."
No, it wasn't "oh well." He was giving himself up to save his family (Saul's advice) until Elliot & Gretchen stir up Walt's ego in that interview.

I was thinking the ricin may be for Lydia but maybe it's for Elliot & Gretchen?

Todd is so creepy. I want to see him die.
DR. THRAXX
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by DR. THRAXX »

I hope Todd comes out on top.
$$$$$ RaP GaME WiLL RaHMeR $$$$$
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

Agreed. He's such a pleasant killer. I could see him and the entire gang getting away.

I'm going to be disappointed if we don't see Skinny Pete and Badger in the last episode.

:mastoman:
BUNGVOX wrote:solo hanneman / solo mengele
DR. THRAXX
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by DR. THRAXX »

92% makes the panties wet
godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

Todd smiling as his uncle and buddies were watching Jesse's confession about Todd shooting Drew Sharp, so chilling. I wish that character had been introduced earlier just because he's been so enjoyable to watch on screen.

I highly doubt Walt will even encounter Elliot and Gretchen now that he's back in town. How would the most wanted man in the country just non-chalantly approach a couple of billionaires without them noticing? I just think they lit the fire under Walt's ass and now he's going to go out fighting on his own terms, reclaiming his name and his identity. He was utterly devastated and hopeless after talking with Jr., and now he has a purpose again, which is when he's at his most dangerous. The extended use of the theme song during that last scene was fucking badass. I can't wait to see where Walt's first stop is after the "Hello, Carol" moment on his street.
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

Wang Mandu wrote:Agreed. He's such a pleasant killer. I could see him and the entire gang getting away.

I'm going to be disappointed if we don't see Skinny Pete and Badger in the last episode.

Show ends with Jesse, Skinny Pete, Badger and Brock all living together, 3 drug dealers and a pre-teen. I smell a spinoff!
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
DR. THRAXX
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by DR. THRAXX »

I think the show ends with Todd and Lydia holding hands as they walk towards their new house to raise their white child together.
pAppY
CYBORG TAX COLLECTOR

Post by pAppY »

That machine gun has to be for Walt going postal on his former colleagues at Grey Matter. I don't see how it's even possible to wrap this whole story up in just one more episode!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Forum Fiend v1.0.
james
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by james »

Wang Mandu wrote:Image

Hahahah for some reason I thought I was gonna be the only one who noticed this very special moment...
ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

Walt's probably going to put the ricin in Grey Matter's secret formula, thus destroying the company.