Would Tit-Fucking MariMar Make a Dude Gay ?

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Teufel
Olde Timer

Re: Would Tit-Fucking MariMar Make a Dude Gay ?

Post by Teufel »

Mari_Mar wrote:
Teufel wrote:blah, blah, blah...
Keep proving your brilliance you fucking moron...

*facepalm
Says the dude who "is a woman on the inside"... too bad you're a dude on the outside, and an ugly one at that.
Teufel's Tomb » Facebook » Last.FM
Junie Browning wrote:Do you know who I am? I will kill you and rape your family!
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

Teufel wrote:
Mari_Mar wrote:
Teufel wrote:blah, blah, blah...
Keep proving your brilliance you fucking moron...

*facepalm
Says the dude who "is a woman on the inside"... too bad you're a dude on the outside, and an ugly one at that.
Wow... Falling back on insulting looks huh? You running out of insults already? How long before you start flinging your poo, monkey?
Pisscubes wrote:"Females, as a whole, are horrible, souless creatures bent on the destruction of males".
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

fuckin wow has this thread ever taken a turn for the worse.

t
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

BUNGVOX wrote:fuckin wow has this thread ever taken a turn for the worse.

t
I'd post more boob shots, but I have to go to work now. :(
Pisscubes wrote:"Females, as a whole, are horrible, souless creatures bent on the destruction of males".
Mooretician
How's them beans, ma?

Post by Mooretician »

Fuck, Object of Utility is so god damn awesome.
copstache wrote:on a positive note, i hope if i get old and encrippled my nurses come and put on Judeobeast Assassin and watch my horrible atrophied limbs twitch in some mess of neurons flickering and dying
father of lies
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by father of lies »

Cretin rules...
fvkk
Hell-haine
Never, ever change, like those shitty bands!

Post by Hell-haine »

LolaFaun wrote:I've heard this "women can come from rape" thing, but I have never heard first hand of it happening, and am very suspect of it.
I have heard of it too, several times actually, by rape victims who were ashamed because they orgasmed.
I totally understand that it can happen, despite the terror/disgust one feels when being raped, the adrenaline rush and the stimulus can lead to accelerated climax.
LolaFaun wrote:It's difficult enough for a man who actually cares for a woman, and her caring for him in return, to make a chick cum.
Really?
I guess it can be difficult if it's all up to him and the female partner is not really receptive or active in the process.
If she has mental problems, depression or is on some kind of drugs too...

But it happens to have an orgasm with someone you don't even really care about, or during a mediocre intercourse, just because your body suddenly climaxes. Like a "surprise orgasm" if you will.

Aren't you a Sex worker?
It is funny that you have a hard time believing someone can orgasm while being raped when you do S&M for people who associate pain and pleasure for sexual (and, well, mental) satisfaction.
Bored001 wrote:34 is still wet behind the ears...it's not that you're getting older, you're getting smarter.
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

Hell-haine wrote:
LolaFaun wrote:It's difficult enough for a man who actually cares for a woman, and her caring for him in return, to make a chick cum.
Really?
I guess it can be difficult if it's all up to him and the female partner is not really receptive or active in the process.
If she has mental problems, depression or is on some kind of drugs too...
It's pretty widely known that a huge percentage of women have a hard time reaching orgasm during intimacy with a partner. Whether it's caused by the social pressure put on women to reject/deny their sexuality or a high percentage of men who simply don't know/care what they're doing, I don't know.

But, anxiety can go a long way to suppress orgasm.
Hell-haine wrote:It is funny that you have a hard time believing someone can orgasm while being raped when you do S&M for people who associate pain and pleasure for sexual (and, well, mental) satisfaction.
But, a BDSM scene is usually consensual. So, the sub is receptive to the torture. Rape, isn't the same.
Teufel
Olde Timer

Post by Teufel »

Mari_Mar wrote:Wow... Falling back on insulting looks huh? You running out of insults already? How long before you start flinging your poo, monkey?
It would be much more tolerable reading your whining bullshit if you could just be okay with being a gay dude. You suck cock, very innovative and exciting, we get it. But no, you're not happy just letting dudes use your butthole for a sexual punching bag, you have to take it to the extreme and be as in-your-face about it as possible. "I'm not just gay... I'm a real woman!" No, you're not, Pinocchio.

Some of the guys on this board are supportive, most of whom would gladly blow you but won't admit because they're closet fags and feel "It's not gay if he has boobs." Your gimmick is funny "I'm a shedude in a grind band." Very cute, but the fact remains, you're a fucking retard and your demands for attention are pathetic. At least when I go to sleep at night, I don't go to sleep thinking my life can't possibly be complete unless I convert my cock into velvet cocoon.
Junie Browning wrote:Do you know who I am? I will kill you and rape your family!
smooth
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by smooth »

Teufel wrote:
Mari_Mar wrote:Wow... Falling back on insulting looks huh? You running out of insults already? How long before you start flinging your poo, monkey?
It would be much more tolerable reading your whining bullshit if you could just be okay with being a gay dude. You suck cock, very innovative and exciting, we get it. But no, you're not happy just letting dudes use your butthole for a sexual punching bag, you have to take it to the extreme and be as in-your-face about it as possible. "I'm not just gay... I'm a real woman!" No, you're not, Pinocchio.

Some of the guys on this board are supportive, most of whom would gladly blow you but won't admit because they're closet fags and feel "It's not gay if he has boobs." Your gimmick is funny "I'm a shedude in a grind band." Very cute, but the fact remains, you're a fucking retard and your demands for attention are pathetic. At least when I go to sleep at night, I don't go to sleep thinking my life can't possibly be complete unless I convert my cock into velvet cocoon.
The Talmud wrote:Menahoth 43b-44a. A Jewish man is obligated to say the following prayer every day: Thank you God for not making me a gentile, a woman or a slave.
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

Teufel wrote:
Mari_Mar wrote:At least when I go to sleep at night, I don't go to sleep thinking my life can't possibly be complete unless I convert my cock into velvet cocoon.
Phew! Yeah! That's a relief!!!!

If it helps you sleep better, you can rest easy with the knowledge that despite the fact that I'm someone who you find "intolerable", I still get way hotter pussy than you ever will, pumpkin. And I don't have to drug it, or take it by force.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

:immediateresponsetothurberpost:
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
triple clutcher v2.5b
This drum machine utterly confounds me.

Post by triple clutcher v2.5b »

if this was a sitcom, there'd be hugs and end credits by now. :tdown:
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

riley-o wrote::immediateresponsetothurberpost:
Dude, don't be gay...
Hell-haine
Never, ever change, like those shitty bands!

Post by Hell-haine »

Mari_Mar wrote:
But, a BDSM scene is usually consensual. So, the sub is receptive to the torture. Rape, isn't the same.
Not the same because of the consensuality in the S&M scene, but the actors still play with the concept of pleasure and pain, domination/submission, themes that are directly linked to our animal psyche (under cover of high intellectuality most of the time).
Of course RAPE is not the same as 2 or more individuals playing master and servants and other Pummel horse to get off, I took it as an example because Lola is in this business, so I assume that she knows about Psychology and how S&M aficionados link physical pain to sex to achieve satisfaction.
All I am expressing was my surprise that someone who would know from her profession that the human sexuality still has a lot of dark corners (probably linked to the times where women were still dragged around by the hair) has a hard time believing that rape can sometimes lead to orgasm.

What I am trying to say is that the conscious mind doesn't control everything.
I am not saying that women who orgasm while getting raped have a rape fantasy fulfilled and get into it.
I think that during rape there are so much adrenalin flowing that things escape one's control, kinda like peeing out of fear?

About the female orgasm and its Holy Grail, of course, this is like the big conversation of the 20th (and 21st) Century.
I don't know if it's because of the "oppression" of female sexuality and all the theories about it that some women can't come, maybe it's because some try too hard and instead of enjoying sex in its simple form, we are in an era of fear of performance where women should orgasm like men, every time they have sex.

Unfortunately the majority of women are not "built" to orgasm, and men are not "built" to give them.
Basically, us humans are just something a little smarter than monkeys.
The whole thing is a long learning process for both parties.

Anyway, thread derailed, and I'm hungover.
Bored001 wrote:34 is still wet behind the ears...it's not that you're getting older, you're getting smarter.
father of lies
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by father of lies »

Teufel sure does get worked up by penises. Somebody needs to sodomize him already.
fvkk
Teufel
Olde Timer

Post by Teufel »

father of lies wrote:Teufel sure does get worked up by penises. Somebody needs to sodomize him already.
My ass is such a tangled mess of hair I'm amazed and dried turds a safecracker couldn't get into my butthole.
monsterod
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by monsterod »

How did this board attract the 2 mean people in the entire state of Canada? Where is the love??
turn these off meatman.
Teufel
Olde Timer

Post by Teufel »

monsterod wrote:How did this board attract the 2 mean people in the entire state of Canada? Where is the love??
Stop being a fag.
smooth
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by smooth »

Teufel wrote:
monsterod wrote:How did this board attract the 2 mean people in the entire state of Canada? Where is the love??
Stop being a fag.
Is this gay? (referring to Teufel).
The Talmud wrote:Menahoth 43b-44a. A Jewish man is obligated to say the following prayer every day: Thank you God for not making me a gentile, a woman or a slave.
Teufel
Olde Timer

Post by Teufel »

smooth wrote:Is this gay? (referring to Teufel).
I want to wrap your head in bacon and feed you to a pitbull.
monsterod
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by monsterod »

Teufel wrote:
Stop being a fag.
:lhug:
turn these off meatman.
smooth
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by smooth »

Teufel wrote:
smooth wrote:Is this gay? (referring to Teufel).
I want to wrap your head in bacon and feed you to a pitbull.

What page have you gotten to, bro?
Teufel
Olde Timer

Post by Teufel »

monsterod wrote: :lhug:
I hate you guys.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
I wish I knew how to quit you.

Teufel
Olde Timer

Post by Teufel »

smooth wrote:What page have you gotten to, bro?
5 years working in the smut biz have taught me the most important lesson in life that I've ever learned. Only queers have muscles.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Sorry, Riley.