The Pigs

Music posts are a bannable offense.
guardianoftheblind
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Re: general love for the police catchall thread

Post by guardianoftheblind »

ghost boner wrote:you can get it on the fire stick too. theres nothing this thing cant do
delmuerte
The boss of you.

Post by delmuerte »

:moreawesome:
43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W
Nespithe

Post by 43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W »

Well there are more asshole cops than not, I've run into some cool ones. One pulled us over and knew we had booze in the car and didn't say shit and then we talked to him for about 20 minutes about punk music and how he went to school with Iggy Pop. A woman pulled a buddy (who was driving)and I over and was going to take us both to jail, but she gave us a choice to either be picked up by someone or go to jail. We called for a ride and while we waited she had t give us both a breathalizer to "make it look good". We had been to an ice cream shop earlier, like 20 minuted before being pulled over and when our ride came I looked in the mirror and notice chocolate ice cream all over my fucking face. Ice cream in near blacout conditions is not a good idea. Anyway, funnier than hell she could talk to us in that state and keep a straight face.

As for dickish cops... nothing beats the DNR around here. One fucker pulled a buddy and I over when we were sleeping drunk in a car in the state game area. He kept us there for an hour insinuating that we were having the gay sex out there. That was kinda scary... thought he was going to frame us for some shit.
DeadWalrus
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by DeadWalrus »

43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W
Nespithe

Post by 43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W »

DeadWalrus wrote:throw bicycle at cop

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCgcZ64- ... r_embedded<

Probably charged him with the attempted murder of a police officer.
DeadWalrus
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by DeadWalrus »

43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W wrote:Probably charged him with the attempted murder of a police officer.
they actually didn't, surprisingly enough. a couple of different assault charges and disorderly conduct, $259,000 bail amount
Hypnagogia
How's them beans, ma?

Post by Hypnagogia »

DeadWalrus wrote:
43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W wrote:Probably charged him with the attempted murder of a police officer.
they actually didn't, surprisingly enough. a couple of different assault charges and disorderly conduct, $259,000 bail amount
so they caught him, eh?
good, hope he got jail raped for general douchery.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Mallard's a workin
danox3
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post by danox3 »

Hypnagogia wrote:
DeadWalrus wrote:
so they caught him, eh?
He has a Facebook page to send support to him too.
DeadWalrus
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by DeadWalrus »

Hypnagogia wrote:so they caught him, eh?
haha yes rape! hahahaha rape! man i hope you get raped i will lol!
neckbeard
Foaming at the mouth.

Post by neckbeard »

Court: Seattle Police OK To Stun Pregnant Woman
Court OK's Seattle Police Use Of Stun Gun On Pregnant Woman Stopped For School Zone Speeding

(AP) SEATTLE (AP) - Three Seattle police officers were justified when they used a stun gun on a pregnant mother who refused to sign a traffic ticket, a federal appeals court ruled Friday in a case that prompted an incredulous dissent.

Malaika Brooks was driving her son to Seattle's African American Academy in 2004 when she was stopped for doing 32 mph in a school zone. She insisted it was the car in front of her that was speeding, and refused to sign the ticket because she thought she'd be admitting guilt.

Rather than give her the ticket and let her go on her way, the officers decided to arrest her. One reached in, turned off her car and dropped the keys on the floor. Brooks stiffened her arms against the steering wheel and told the officers she was pregnant, but refused to get out, even after they threatened to stun her.

The officers - Sgt. Steven Daman, Officer Juan Ornelas and Officer Donald Jones - then stunned her three times, in the thigh, shoulder and neck, and hauled her out of the car, laying her face-down in the street.

Brooks gave birth to a healthy baby two months later, but has permanent scars from the Taser. She sued the officers for violating her constitutional rights, and U.S. District Judge Richard Jones allowed the case to continue. He declined to grant the officers immunity for performing their official duties and said Brooks' rights were clearly violated.

But in a 2-1 ruling Friday, a panel of the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals disagreed. Judges Cynthia Holcomb Hall and Diarmuid F. O'Scannlain held that the officers were justified in making an arrest because Brooks was obstructing them and resisting arrest.

The use of force was also justified because of the threat Brooks posed, Hall wrote: "It seems clear that Brooks was not going to be able to harm anyone with her car at a moment's notice. Nonetheless, some threat she might retrieve the keys and drive off erratically remained, particularly given her refusal to leave the car and her state of agitation."

They also noted that the force used wasn't that serious because the Taser was in "touch" mode rather than "dart" mode, which hurts more. They reversed the lower court's opinion and held that the officers were entitled to immunity from the lawsuit.

The officers' lawyers, Ted Buck and Karen Cobb, said the officers made the right decision under the circumstances they faced.

"Police officers have to have the ability to compel people to obey their lawful orders," Buck said. That's all the court recognized today. The 9th Circuit just applied the law instead of getting caught up in the otherwise unfortunate factual circumstances."

The majority's opinion outraged Judge Marsha Berzon, who called it "off the wall."

"I fail utterly to comprehend how my colleagues are able to conclude that it was objectively reasonable to use any force against Brooks, let alone three activations of a Taser, in response to such a trivial offense," she wrote.

She argued that under Washington law, the officers had no authority to take Brooks into custody: Failure to sign a traffic infraction is not an arrestable offense, and it's not illegal to resist an unlawful arrest.

Berzon said the majority's notion that Brooks obstructed officers was so far-fetched that even the officers themselves didn't make that legal argument. To obstruct an officer, one must obstruct the officer's official duties, and the officers' only duties in this case were to detain Brooks long enough to identify her, check for warrants, write up the citation and give it to her. Brooks' failure to sign did not interfere with those duties, she said.

Furthermore, Brooks posed no apparent threat, and the officers could not have known how stunning her would affect the fetus, or whether it might prompt premature labor - another reason their actions were inexcusable, Berzon said.

Brooks' lawyer, Eric Zubel, said he would ask the 9th Circuit to rehear the case.

"This is outrageous - that something like this could happen to a pregnant woman, in front of an elementary school, at 8:30 in the morning, to someone who posed no threat whatsoever," he said.
kale
Wormholegenerator
The 7000 Club

Post by Wormholegenerator »

hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

guardianoftheblind wrote:
i gotta roll with these dawgs
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
DeadWalrus
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by DeadWalrus »

neckbeard wrote:O'Scannlain held that the officers were justified in making an arrest because Brooks was obstructing them and resisting arrest

lol
John Jr.
Mac N Cheese ONLY.

Post by John Jr. »

around here, even tensing up is considered enough resisting arrest for them to make you dance the the 12-volt tango..
"FUCK YES MORE LAWS RIGHT NOW ALL THE TIME! LAW LAW LAW!" - Geeheeb
"OH I FORGOT, MORE JAILS TOO RIGHT NOW! FUCK YEAH JAIL JAIL JAIL!" - Geeheeb

"I don't recall quoting you as a shitbrain specifically... the shitbrain experience is not exactly the same for every shitbrain" -big rossman
DeadWalrus
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by DeadWalrus »

it should be mandatory police academy training to be tackled by 5 guys and beaten in the back and legs with clubs while someone screams STOP RESISTING STOP RESISTING STOP RESISTING in their ear. if they move at all they get repeatedly tazed

also, this should happen in public and without warning, preferably in front of their children and spouse
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

DeadWalrus wrote:it should be mandatory police academy training to be tackled by 5 guys and beaten in the back and legs with clubs while someone screams STOP RESISTING STOP RESISTING STOP RESISTING in their ear. if they move at all they get repeatedly tazed

also, this should happen in public and without warning, preferably in front of their children and spouse
DW for commissioner
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
father of lies
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by father of lies »

Wormholegenerator wrote:
A few people got arrested at UWM during when Karl Rove was here in December, which isn't really all that shocking. I believe 16 people were arrested when a protest about a tuition hike turned into hurling snowballs and fists at the cops. They peppersprayed, uh, everybody, from my understanding.

'Taint shit though.
Parties with off duty cops are no parties at all.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Jude,_Jr.
fvkk
Burpcore the GRIM
Nespithe

Post by Burpcore the GRIM »

DeadWalrus wrote:it should be mandatory police academy training to be tackled by 5 guys and beaten in the back and legs with clubs while someone screams STOP RESISTING STOP RESISTING STOP RESISTING in their ear. if they move at all they get repeatedly tazed

If I may add to this, I wonder how trigger happy cops would be with those fucking tazers if it were standard procedure that they had to get tazed EVERY SINGLE TIME they use their tazer on a suspect...

But that would just take the fun out of it for them I suppose.
"Work as stripper and expect cunt to last forever? Get real" - Hornie

http://www.myspace.com/embalmerband

Xbox Live - DeadForever666
neckbeard
Foaming at the mouth.

Post by neckbeard »

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100401/ap_ ... hock_child

MARTINSVILLE, Ind. – Two officers called to a home day care to subdue an unruly 10-year-old have been suspended after one used a stun gun on the boy and another slapped him in the mouth, a central Indiana police chief said Thursday.

The child suffered no significant injuries. Both officers have been placed on paid administrative leave while police investigate the confrontation Tuesday at Tender Teddies.
kale
Burpcore the GRIM
Nespithe

Post by Burpcore the GRIM »

neckbeard wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100401/ap_ ... hock_child

MARTINSVILLE, Ind. – Two officers called to a home day care to subdue an unruly 10-year-old have been suspended after one used a stun gun on the boy and another slapped him in the mouth, a central Indiana police chief said Thursday.

The child suffered no significant injuries. Both officers have been placed on paid administrative leave while police investigate the confrontation Tuesday at Tender Teddies.
Gross abuse of authority = paid vacation.
"Work as stripper and expect cunt to last forever? Get real" - Hornie

http://www.myspace.com/embalmerband

Xbox Live - DeadForever666
Scarlet Bro Hansen
I like to smell things.

Post by Scarlet Bro Hansen »

was this already posted? I don't care if I'm ragmaning
james wrote:im not downloading LeakyRapes
death by snoo snoo
I sure do have a lot of posts, lol.

Post by death by snoo snoo »

neckbeard
Foaming at the mouth.

Post by neckbeard »

Ding dong ditchin' skillz
VENICE - An autopsy on the body of Tyler Spann is complete and he will be buried today, but questions remain about the death of the 20-year-old who was shot and killed early Friday by an off-duty Sarasota County sheriff's deputy.

The Sheriff's Office did not release details about the case Monday, but officials say they expect the investigation into the actions of Deputy Carlos Verdoni, who shot Spann, to be completed by the end of this week.

The inquiry into the shooting is divided into two parts: a criminal investigation of the shooting; and an administrative look at whether Verdoni followed procedures when he left his home in shorts, a T-shirt and sandals to track down the pranksters who banged on his door and ran off.

Verdoni, 33, told his superiors that his doorbell was rung around midnight Thursday, and then he heard banging on his door around 1 a.m. He said he chased down one prankster in his squad car and found him outside a home in the 300 block of Lisbon Street. There he encountered Spann and told him to lay down while he called for backup.

Spann complied initially, Verdoni said, but then rushed up and tackled the deputy and reached for his gun. Verdoni fired two shots, killing Spann, who was unarmed.

Sheriff's officials are investigating the shooting even though it happened within the Venice city limits. The Sheriff's Office says it handles all officer-involved shootings in the county, except for those in the city of Sarasota, through an agreement with the smaller police agencies.

Sheriff Tom Knight has said that he believes Verdoni's actions were justified and that the investigation will clear the nine-year veteran.

---
Spann's family has doubts about the investigation, especially as the lead criminal investigator -- Lt. Charlie Thorpe -- is listed as a friend of Verdoni's on the social networking site Facebook.

When a Sheriff's spokeswoman, Wendy Rose, was asked about the Facebook connection, she said it was "not a legitimate question."

and so on
kale
John Jr.
Mac N Cheese ONLY.

Post by John Jr. »

just a few days ago.
"FUCK YES MORE LAWS RIGHT NOW ALL THE TIME! LAW LAW LAW!" - Geeheeb
"OH I FORGOT, MORE JAILS TOO RIGHT NOW! FUCK YEAH JAIL JAIL JAIL!" - Geeheeb

"I don't recall quoting you as a shitbrain specifically... the shitbrain experience is not exactly the same for every shitbrain" -big rossman
Double Anal
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by Double Anal »

http://www.ocregister.com/news/orban-24 ... leged.html
During the alleged assault, Orban threatened to kill the woman twice and stuck the barrel of his gun in her mouth, and punched her in the face, chest and stomach, according to a police report.
ranch cucamonga is a very nice suburb in LA, im sure the chick he raped was crazy hot, cant blame him right?
neckbeard wrote:It depends on poop and sweat