The Pigs

Music posts are a bannable offense.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Re: The Pigs

Post by cxwx »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 4:37 pm
cxwx wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 2:47 pm
Eight Bit Alien wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 1:17 pm Look can we just agree that SOME race or ethnicity is to blame for The Problems, even if we can't agree on which one??
I thought we were using the Double Blumpkin (RIP) rule that it was okay to hate gangster wannabe Armenians from the Orange County area.
There's no way Armenians are the villains of history but not Turks

See this is why this game never works

I nominate Newfoundland people
I'm pretty sure it was only a small subset of Americanized Armenians with in a 30 mile radius of where he lived that Double B despised.
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Oh great. So once again, that doesn't help us at all and we've gotten nowhere.
Who's the problem? Is it the pigs? Is it the ethnic minorites? Every pussy fence-sitter just goes "Bbbuuhh wuuhhh but some of them are gooooood waaah wah wah"

Now even DB RIP can't be cited as our sacred saint of hatred because some Armenians are ALLEGEDLY okay. I've heard that one before!!

We NEED A GROUP OF PEOPLE TO SINGLE OUT AS BEING THE PROBLEM, and we need to COMMIT. In the age of Google and ChatGPT I refuse to believe that we can't figure this out. LOOK IT UP. CRUNCH THE NUMBERS. Who is causing all the problems?? Who can I hate?? IT HAS TO BE SOMEONE, otherwise I WONT HAVE A STORY TO TELL MYSELF ABOUT HOW THE WORLD WORKS

STOP FUCKING AROUND
GET TO WORK
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

dddd
Image Certified Poster
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

Image Certified Poster
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

I've met one or two cool cops. One picked me up when I was hitchhiking and gave me a sleeping bag brought me to a house to sleep for the night.

I once had a cop ask me if I thought I was Steven Tyler during a noise complaint. I was playing guitar and think he meant to say Joe Perry but I just shut the fuck up and didn't correct him as I didn't want to press my luck.
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

How the fuck do you survive being stabbed 22 times? Is Chauvin related to Hunter Red?
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

cxwx wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:25 pm How the fuck do you survive being stabbed 22 times? Is Chauvin related to Hunter Red?
Because they aren't using buck knives like in your imagination, they are using .75" long prison toothbrush handles that have been sharpened and can't reach anything vital, so they just try and make an opening and dig a hole
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Hhahahahaha his eyes at the end
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

I really hope this leads to some of the top brass involved going to jail or the police department of Uvalde being dissolved. It's absurd that 46 cents out of every local tax dollar in that city goes to pay for this force.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Alabama's new execution method is basically just torture so that's about right for things these days

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-68109309

by all accounts (except the politicians who are bloodthirsty ghouls yet didn't have the balls to attend the execution in person) the guy had hypercapnic panic episode before dying, which means he didn't just go hypoxic and pass out, but felt the suffocating effects before dying

and for tl;dr-ers, the jury in his case did not vote to impose the death penalty, but the judge overrode their decision. cool system we have!
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 11:12 am Alabama's new execution method is basically just torture so that's about right for things these days

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-68109309

by all accounts (except the politicians who are bloodthirsty ghouls yet didn't have the balls to attend the execution in person) the guy had hypercapnic panic episode before dying, which means he didn't just go hypoxic and pass out, but felt the suffocating effects before dying

and for tl;dr-ers, the jury in his case did not vote to impose the death penalty, but the judge overrode their decision. cool system we have!
I think we had a discussion about a similar case.

And before people start claiming we are sympathetic towards brutal murders. The point in question was how this is a slippery slope eroding the cruel and unusual punishment clause in the constitution. The document right wingers claim to love so much.
Last edited by cxwx on Fri Jan 26, 2024 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

It's overwhelmingly easy to carry both "some people deserve to die" and "there shouldn't be capital punishment" in your head at the same time. Not sure why more people don't try it. Might be a skill issue.
Eight Bit Alien

I refuse to believe we can't figure out a non-torturous way to kill people.

How the fuck is Canada doing euthanasia? Do that. DUH

What about the thing where you tie someone to a chain and then set a timer to slowly lower the chain into a vat of acid, or sharks, and then you go about your business bringing Gotham to it's knees?
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

The preferred way is a no-go because the pharmaceutical companies won't sell to the prisons for killing purposes

The most efficient and effective ways to kill are a problem for the executioners and the witnesses, not the executed; like the guillotine is practically speaking a painless death, but the cartoonish volume of blood and a head rolling across the floor like a Three Stooges short is too much

People want executions to be clinical, like the faggiest screenplay ever from the Saw franchise, because they're wimps at heart pretending to be Tom of Finland justice beefcake
Eight Bit Alien

:lol: how many people do you expect to understand your TOM OF FINLAND reference?!
Eight Bit Alien

I didn't realize this was all such a problem, I will think of something soon
Eight Bit Alien

this is fucking retarded. How did they kill my cat when I was 11? They said he was put to sleep. Do that. Fucking morons
Eight Bit Alien

GET A VETERENARIAN
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

id like to go by firing squad. 10 ninjas shooting me directly in the heart. gotta be the best way to go
Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
Eight Bit Alien

cxwx

Post by cxwx »