The Pigs

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Re: The Pigs

Post by Cascade Whore »

Violent 100 pound black female 2nd grade teacher learns why she's violent while being pile driven into hot asphalt. Maybe she can ask meatgrease why god didn't help her.
Wank night's cancelled
Erik13
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Erik13 »

I put a blue light in front of my house and leave it on all night...
Erik13
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Erik13 »

Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

Wank night's cancelled
Erik13
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Erik13 »

:tup:
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

ban the dude
Image Certified Poster
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

http://www.nytimes.com/glogin?mobile=1& ... D%26_r%3D0

Since offalgrease loves data and numbers so much
Wank night's cancelled
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Can't wait until the whole country (and west Europe) looks like this in 50 years! Hilary YES!

Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

MeatGrease wrote:Can't wait until the whole country (and west Europe) looks like this in 50 years! Hilary YES!

Hopefully they stick your head on the end of a pike and shit in your mothers cunt.
Wank night's cancelled
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

And for what? So that the whole world looks like Africa? Do you think blacks will treat "the good whites" any differently? Why throw the world into the dumpster? For what purpose?

You are a miserable person and you like to see good innocent people suffer.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

LOL meatgrease. Do you think you're "innocent"?

I want to see YOU suffer.
Wank night's cancelled
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Cascade Whore wrote:LOL meatgrease. Do you think you're "innocent"?

I want to see YOU suffer.
What do you think your quality of life is going to be when you are a tiny minority surrounded by hostile browns? I'm serious. Answer.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

They shot some 18 year old white kid in the neck. He's believed to have been a protester showing solidarity with black lives matter.

Do you think blacks give a fuck you argued with some "internet nazi" on an irrelevant grindcore forum? They will attack you too.

Newsflash: browns don't like any kind of white, period. In fact, they hate the weak faggits that won't defend themselves because they think they deserve it even more. If you want to live in Mozambique, fine, go there. But don't drag the rest of white america there with you.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

You post a video from fucking FOX news as if it's a reliable source. This mythical race war only exists in the minds of retards like you. Like BUNGVOX said, even ass wipe assassin is more of a fully functioning life form than you are. I might be the board fuck up but LITERALLY NO ONE gives a shit about you on this planet besides your fellow white trash neo nazi couch surfing moron pals in Portland. Fuck the white race. I wish I was alive to see next 100 years when everyone is coffe with cream colored and no one gives a shit about race anyone. I can't wait for people like like you to cease to exist. Your own mother is regretful that she didn't shove a coat hanger up her rotten uterus.
Wank night's cancelled
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

You'll be the first to go in your multiracial utopia once this country reaches peak brown you fucking suicidal homo :lol: :lol: :lol:
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Oh yeah, I'm sure those are all paid actors. The whole thing was made up by Fox News.

You are probably the most wilfully retarded poster in this boards history. You literally think "FOX NEWS!!!" is an argument.

Given that Africa is about to add about 2 billion to its population, and that whites are already a small fraction of the world's population, set to be minorities in their own homelands in 50 years, your star trek fantasy of a mixed race utopia will never come true. Instead, the world will look more like Haiti.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

You're garbage. I wish I could say you're meaningless but you're dangerous. You actually believe there's a large population of "non whites" plotting the end of your existence. The only person who wants to see you dead is me. Yet the reality is while my fantasies about you being shoved into a tree shredder don't amount to much, the shit you spew is fodder for militants with cheap swastika tattoos and red suspenders. You're the equiluvent of people in the 40s screaming about Japanese aggression while shoving your neighbor into an internment camp. There aren't enough adjectives in the English language to properly describe how disgusting you are.
Wank night's cancelled
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Cascade Whore wrote:I might be the board fuck up but LITERALLY NO ONE gives a shit about you on this planet besides your fellow white trash neo nazi couch surfing moron pals in Portland.
You're just projecting your own feelings onto me bud. Saying shit like this just drives you further into self pity. You want so badly for this to be true, yet it isn't. I don't wish any misery on you, or anyone else for that matter. Life is too short for that crap man. Fortunately I'm very lucky to have many wonderful people in my life. It wasn't always that way. You might be right about one thing: I probably don't deserve the love of my life. I'm sorry you don't have that in your life. You might find something in the world worth holding on to if you did.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

MeatGrease wrote:Oh yeah, I'm sure those are all paid actors. The whole thing was made up by Fox News.

You are probably the most wilfully retarded poster in this boards history. You literally think "FOX NEWS!!!" is an argument.

Given that Africa is about to add about 2 billion to its population, and that whites are already a small fraction of the world's population, set to be minorities in their own homelands in 50 years, your star trek fantasy of a mixed race utopia will never come true. Instead, the world will look more like Haiti.
You really want to talk about Haiti you piece of shit?

http://www.denverpost.com/2010/01/22/a- ... -in-haiti/

Yeah Fox News is a argument when you literally post a fucking fox news video to make your point. You're actually so delusional you believe you have supporters on this board.

Talking to you is a gigantic waste of time.
Wank night's cancelled
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Because I'm not an idiot, I can actually make an argument instead of crying "your source disagrees with me, therefore it's invalid"

You strike me as a poorly educated person tbh.

The only thing oppressing Haitians is their 67 average IQ. After the French turned over Haiti to the Africans, they promptly killed anything with white skin (they even murdered the mulattoes, which is why you don't see any there today even though there used to be many) and burned all the infrastructure bequeathed to them by the whites. The U.S. has intervened several times since then, trying to establish SOMETHING resembling a civilization. The result was the same: every time, they chimped and burned it all down. They would rather shit in the street than maintain white built infrastructure. This same thing has played out in Zimbabwe and South Africa. I guess it reminds them of their own inability to function without whites.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Hell, this exact same thing has played out right here on our own soil. Just look at any black run city. Look at Detroit. Look at Baltimore. They are practically third world outposts. Wherever you find blacks, you find the African way of life.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Tell me how great West Virginia is again?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/bus ... s/5729305/

http://www.tristateupdate.com/story/310 ... es-to-live

http://m.eonline.com/news/514260/do-you ... wer-is-yes

http://justiceforhimself.com/2015/10/22 ... n-america/

http://www.health.com/health/gallery/0, ... virginia-1

http://www.wvillustrated.com/story/3013 ... ent-report

https://www.caring.com/articles/worst-s ... o-grow-old

http://www.bestplaces.net/crime/city/we ... huntington
62 on violent crime scale, national average is 41.4
59 in property crime, national average is 43.5
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunting ... t_Virginia
86.9% white. 8.6% black

So if "crime creates poverty" and not the other way around and blacks create crime, does that mean that white rubes made West Virginia and other white bread hick dumps into the shit holes they are today?
Wank night's cancelled
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Your source does not immediately agree with me

Obviously that means it's made up bullshit and you're retarded.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

MeatGrease wrote:Your source does not immediately agree with me

Obviously that means it's made up bullshit and you're retarded.
You have to realize the nuance of the level of agenda certain sources have versus others right? Tell me again how smart you are.

EDIT: especially when you have some uncle tom spouting out their blah blah bullshit, just like they always do on fox new, "we're gonna get some nigger up here to tell you how bad the niggers are"
This is eight grade level shit here. Please post your super smart Wiley E. Coyote credentials you're always bragging about that prove how big that Aryan brain of yours is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E._W._Jackson
Wank night's cancelled