medical marijuana

Music posts are a bannable offense.
the motherfucking d-i-e
ANSU++

medical marijuana

Post by the motherfucking d-i-e »

anyone have a card?

there are all sorts of newspaper and radio ads for this in michigan right now, and i figured it would be worth looking into. i don't have any real medical conditions that would allow me to get a card, unless i can convince them i have bad back problems due to owning boobs.
"before the internet, people displayed their love for heavy metal in the bathroom"
necrothrash
I like to smell things.

Re: medical marijuana

Post by necrothrash »

My best friend moved to Oakland. Got a card after six weeks. According to him, it is everything you hoped it could be.
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

legal pot is next to useless. fuck shitty bunk weed
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

the motherfucking d-i-e
ANSU++

i smoked some stuff a few weeks ago that was supposedly medical marijuana and it was amazing....
"before the internet, people displayed their love for heavy metal in the bathroom"
zzzzzzzz
Unquestionable Presence

Post by zzzzzzzz »

I've heard otherwise, but what about medical problems caused by marijuana? Cause the shit really isn't good for you no matter what some fucking comedian says.
DeadWalrus
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by DeadWalrus »

soiled depends wrote:legal pot is next to useless. fuck shitty bunk weed
northern cali begs to differ
VueeeuVueeeeuV
DO NOT WANT.

Post by VueeeuVueeeeuV »

Like all men of my age I kno marijuana should be legal. I do, however, think the idea of "medical marijuania" has as much to speak for it as medical gin.
Exterminate. EXTERMINATE!
ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR
Threads Endlessly Scrolled
Threads Endlessly Scrolled

Post by ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR »

the motherfucking d-i-e wrote:anyone have a card?

there are all sorts of newspaper and radio ads for this in michigan right now, and i figured it would be worth looking into. i don't have any real medical conditions that would allow me to get a card, unless i can convince them i have bad back problems due to owning boobs.
find a doc and tell them that you feel violent and you have no appetite.
I AM AN INTELLECTUAL FUCKING COMBATANT OF GOD, I AM TOO TOUGH TO CARE WHAT YOU THINK.

caldwell.the.great wrote:but no other member here does exactly what ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR does, not even the other trolls.
Toxicarius
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by Toxicarius »

NJ just came on board with the medichronic, but there are many safeguards in place to ensure that the odd recreational user doesn't slip into the system. Give it time, though, give it time... :awesome: :drooly: :awesome:
Steeb
Supreme Hatred

Post by Steeb »

the motherfucking d-i-e wrote:anyone have a card?

I went to a local doctor complaining about "my" insomnia. Bam!!! card. also you could complain about upset stomach and weed calms it. if he gives you a prescription for anything else, tell him another doctor already tried that.

insomnia worked or me.
"Thinking about B-ramming your mom, i know she lives out here I'm gonna find her." - Double Anal
"What ever bro I own wine glasses and shit..." - Noah Thirteen
"I actually believe in God." - Lord Beguile

DeadWalrus
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by DeadWalrus »

Steeb wrote:insomnia worked or me.
most places in ca you barely need to give a reason at all

its essentially legal really
Jerrod
git help.

Post by Jerrod »

I think it's time you start buying your own weed, Mandie. You're enough of a pot head now that it's kind of annoying that you never have any of your own. Plus you're starting threads about the stuff. Give a little, get a little.
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

Jerrod wrote:I think it's time you start buying your own weed, Mandie. You're enough of a pot head now that it's kind of annoying that you never have any of your own. Plus you're starting threads about the stuff. Give a little, get a little.
LOL.
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
the motherfucking d-i-e
ANSU++

Jerrod wrote:I think it's time you start buying your own weed, Mandie. You're enough of a pot head now that it's kind of annoying that you never have any of your own. Plus you're starting threads about the stuff. Give a little, get a little.
we have a deal worked out at my house with weed, and my roommate isn't keeping up with his end of the deal lately... if i somehow get a card, the problem would be over.... except my roommate would just smoke all my weed.

but i am just curious if anyone has one. don't be such a hater.
Masochrism
I hate your life.

Post by Masochrism »

you are referring to those silly smoking blends that they sell in the back of high times right?

seriously though, legal weed comes from the same place...

Mandie, do they have dispensaries or collectives in MI yet? I got a card in july, my migraine's were/are a very legit reason for me to obtain it. not that they give a fuck in CA though. its quite a nice luxury to have...for now...the laws are ever-evolving.
Pyrite Medal of Ignorance

Post by Pyrite Medal of Ignorance »

hahaha, this thread... :drool:
the motherfucking d-i-e
ANSU++

Masochrism wrote:
you are referring to those silly smoking blends that they sell in the back of high times right?

seriously though, legal weed comes from the same place...

Mandie, do they have dispensaries or collectives in MI yet? I got a card in july, my migraine's were/are a very legit reason for me to obtain it. not that they give a fuck in CA though. its quite a nice luxury to have...for now...the laws are ever-evolving.
i haven't done much research yet. supposedly there is one just a city away, or there will be one soon.
cold radiance
DO THE DEW!

Post by cold radiance »

Mandie, if you're a longtime user/smoker/whatever, just grow your own. Stop throwing away money.
Scumfucker
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by Scumfucker »

It's easy to get a med rec in CA. I used to have one. $100ish gets you a year. Different states may be harder to get, but I would assume if you have lots of radio ads and things like that, it's probably easy. The boob back pain is a good idea. The doctor will praise you for not taking narcotic opiate pain meds.
the motherfucking d-i-e
ANSU++

i just heard an ad on the radio today and thought "fuck, if they're advertising on here, they must really want people to sign up."
cold radiance
DO THE DEW!

Post by cold radiance »

the motherfucking d-i-e wrote:i just heard an ad on the radio today and thought "fuck, if they're advertising on here, they must really want people to sign up."
It's very simple to learn how to grow on your own, take care of yourself, etc. It's a fucking plant. I realize that there's a certain social aspect in buying/selling, but if one needs it as social medicine...simply take care of yourself?
cold radiance
DO THE DEW!

Post by cold radiance »

Molester Stallone wrote:
cold radiance wrote:
the motherfucking d-i-e wrote:i just heard an ad on the radio today and thought "fuck, if they're advertising on here, they must really want people to sign up."
It's very simple to learn how to grow on your own, take care of yourself, etc. It's a fucking plant. I realize that there's a certain social aspect in buying/selling, but if one needs it as social medicine...simply take care of yourself?
Where do you get your seeds from?
Well, back in the old days...plenty of seeds from the bags dealers were giving me...
zzzzzzzz
Unquestionable Presence

Post by zzzzzzzz »

I got a massive tin case full of seens, i wonder if any of them are still good
Jerrod
git help.

Post by Jerrod »

Molester Stallone wrote:
cold radiance wrote:
Molester Stallone wrote:
cold radiance wrote:
Where do you get your seeds from?
Well, back in the old days...plenty of seeds from the bags dealers were giving me...
I only smoke on the very rare occasion now, but I haven't bought anything containing seeds in it for over 10 years I bet.
How old are you?
Toxicarius
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by Toxicarius »

zzzzzzzz wrote:I got a massive tin case full of seens, i wonder if any of them are still good
Plant a few acres and seen what happens...