medical marijuana

Music posts are a bannable offense.
dr peterhausen
Khaooos and Kon-fus-ion

Re: medical marijuana

Post by dr peterhausen »

i have my card...its worth it.
Zerohero wrote:Time to do olde tymey stuff like saving little pieces of string and hang drying used paper towels.
From a Chinese in Asia who love USA: Chuck is cool! Most of your Negroes are very bad for USA! Give them reparations & expel them! save your nation!
Ghost Dad
Wandering Johnny!

Post by Ghost Dad »

1st world problems
hipster holocaust wrote: What do you think they're doing up there right now? A smiling SLH listening to MLK's juicy wife cheating stories while Maya takes notes?
Hotchka!
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by Hotchka! »

zzzzzzzz wrote:I've heard otherwise, but what about medical problems caused by marijuana? Cause the shit really isn't good for you no matter what some fucking comedian says.
true smoking brickweed constantly for just six weeks will start to give me bronchitis but kb has never caused any problems. of course for brickweed theres also food/pills and legalization facilitates that.
father of lies
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by father of lies »

We're going to have a program soon, but they're going to be fairly strict about who can get a card. SOON MY BROTHERS
fvkk
queedlemorth
Fearless Undead Machines

Post by queedlemorth »

Biding my time until they pass it in Ohio.
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

My mom has a card here in Michigan. I got her some chronic/ak47 hybrid seeds for her birthday.
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Hypnagogia
How's them beans, ma?

Post by Hypnagogia »

failed in Washington.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Mallard's a workin
The Pope of Chili Town
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by The Pope of Chili Town »

dr peterhausen wrote:i have my card...its worth it.
yup
TheDOAD wrote:to answer seriously.

EVERYONE here in CA has one and basically all you o is pay some crock of shit doctor 100 -200$ for a script. Thats it. Blamo. My room mates all did it and they had to do the song and dance for 5 mins in front of a doctor, But they noticed all the paperwork and prescriptions were filled out before they even spoke to him.
Its the same here in Denver now too. took me all of 5 minutes to get legal. I dont buy potgrass at the dispensaries though as I dont like the price mark up. I do however enjoy the treats..cookies, etc.
Steeb
Supreme Hatred

Post by Steeb »

soiled depends wrote:legal pot is next to useless. fuck shitty bunk weed
poor canadians.

CA cannibus club weed is grown by people with cards. most clubs only accept certain strains and they must be good or they wont take them.

California is very over saturated. I have friends with pounds of weed that are going bad because they cant sell them.

its sad.
"Thinking about B-ramming your mom, i know she lives out here I'm gonna find her." - Double Anal
"What ever bro I own wine glasses and shit..." - Noah Thirteen
"I actually believe in God." - Lord Beguile

Steeb
Supreme Hatred

Post by Steeb »

DeadWalrus wrote:
Steeb wrote:insomnia worked or me.
most places in ca you barely need to give a reason at all

its essentially legal really
true, but you do need a reason. and if your doctor is cool, he will accept it. just say you dont trust chemical pills and want natural medicine.

pot is medicine.
"Thinking about B-ramming your mom, i know she lives out here I'm gonna find her." - Double Anal

Steeb
Supreme Hatred

Post by Steeb »

Molester Stallone wrote:
cold radiance wrote:
the motherfucking d-i-e wrote:i just heard an ad on the radio today and thought "fuck, if they're advertising on here, they must really want people to sign up."
It's very simple to learn how to grow on your own, take care of yourself, etc. It's a fucking plant. I realize that there's a certain social aspect in buying/selling, but if one needs it as social medicine...simply take care of yourself?
Where do you get your seeds from?
you can order them from europe. or ask your local dealer if he/she knows where to score clones.

Kurt Russell's Beard
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by Kurt Russell's Beard »

The slumlord that hired me to property manage his mobilehome park, some ancient bastard that recently died, demanded that I evict a woman growing medical marijuana. Too bad, mummy...she can legally grow up to 99 fucking plants in her yard.

Norther Cali medical marijuana will often put you on your ass and make you utterly retarded.

The first joint I ever smoked was when Chuck Billy passed me his cancer-pot for a toke. And it promptly fucked me right the hell up.
cold radiance
DO THE DEW!

Post by cold radiance »

TheDOAD wrote: Bored, I see what you are saying but I think a 100$ insurance policy to make it legal to grow isnt a bad deal IMO.
Yes, you're right.
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

KRB YOU DROPPED SOMETHING.
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Kurt Russell's Beard
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by Kurt Russell's Beard »

Geeheeb wrote:KRB YOU DROPPED SOMETHING.
Hahaha, yeah, I did.
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

Its cool, last week I was smoking crack with Dr. Teeth and about half of the electric mayhem.

EDIT: CRACKSNIPE.
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

I'm about to give my friend a call, maybe you've heard of him...a mister JOHN ELWAY?
Jerrod
git help.

Post by Jerrod »

Steeb wrote:
poor canadians.

CA cannibus club weed is grown by people with cards. most clubs only accept certain strains and they must be good or they wont take them.

California is very over saturated. I have friends with pounds of weed that are going bad because they cant sell them.

its sad.
Hook me the FUCK up! Paypal+UPS=FUCK YEAH!
VueeeuVueeeeuV
DO NOT WANT.

Post by VueeeuVueeeeuV »

There is nothing more depressing than having shitheads call weed "basically legal" here. It is extremely difficult to get and if you can its at very high prices(the least I can spend is fifty bucks and if that connection is fucked up I have no other option.)
Exterminate. EXTERMINATE!
Toxicarius
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by Toxicarius »

Jerrod wrote:
Steeb wrote:
poor canadians.

its sad.
Careful... Brown might be driven by blue... that's what's keeping me from the mailordering business. :betternotstartanyshit:

But seriously? Weed goes bad? I thought if you kept the bugs and excess moisture away it would last forever. I could be wrong, I guess. I never had weed around long enough to see if it would get moldy and rotten... :?
DeadWalrus
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by DeadWalrus »

VueeeuVueeeeuV wrote:There is nothing more depressing than having shitheads call weed "basically legal" here. It is extremely difficult to get and if you can its at very high prices(the least I can spend is fifty bucks and if that connection is fucked up I have no other option.)
where do you live? in ca and or i have no problem getting dimes or 20 bags if i want
Obesese Witherspoon
One Of Many Accounts

Post by Obesese Witherspoon »

Jerrod wrote:
Steeb wrote:
poor canadians.

its sad.

Amen, Just make sure they vacumm seal the bag.
Hell-haine wrote:she should stuff it in her vagina like any responsible female .
Jesus H Dump
Cranker9

Post by Jesus H Dump »

Kurt Russell's Beard wrote:
Geeheeb wrote:KRB YOU DROPPED SOMETHING.
Hahaha, yeah, I did.
I smoked with him when Testament played Portland with Vio-Lence and Exhumed right after he went into remission. It was good, whatever he had.
VueeeuVueeeeuV
DO NOT WANT.

Post by VueeeuVueeeeuV »

DeadWalrus wrote:
VueeeuVueeeeuV wrote:There is nothing more depressing than having shitheads call weed "basically legal" here. It is extremely difficult to get and if you can its at very high prices(the least I can spend is fifty bucks and if that connection is fucked up I have no other option.)
where do you live? in ca and or i have no problem getting dimes or 20 bags if i want
Manhatten.
Exterminate. EXTERMINATE!
cold radiance
DO THE DEW!

Post by cold radiance »

Geeheeb wrote:My mom has a card here in Michigan. I got her some chronic/ak47 hybrid seeds for her birthday.
Good son.