Bad parents

Music posts are a bannable offense.
DeadWalrus
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Re: Bad parents

Post by DeadWalrus »

dog owners buy domesticated pack animals to feebly try to fill the void of aching loneliness left by their inability to make real connections with other human beings. sorry if this insightful truth is too much to handle, misanthropes
monsterod
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by monsterod »

Attn ladies, dogs are not people. You don't need to coddle them.
turn these off meatman.
Hell-haine
Never, ever change, like those shitty bands!

Post by Hell-haine »

DeadWalrus wrote:dog owners buy domesticated pack animals to feebly try to fill the void of aching loneliness left by their inability to make real connections with other human beings. sorry if this insightful truth is too much to handle, misanthropes
I can't wait to know why it's better to have meaningful relationships with humans than animals!!!
Play along please.
Bored001 wrote:34 is still wet behind the ears...it's not that you're getting older, you're getting smarter.
Krieg
from the moon

Post by Krieg »

Hell-haine wrote:
Fighting Uruk-Hai wrote:
Krieg wrote:While the kid was a fucker, you let your dog have inappropriate contact with a small kid ... multiple times. This thread should be called "Bad parents & Bad dog owners"
No, retard. Other than the first time, I attempted to leave the area the kid was in, the kid would follow us and run at my dog, my dog would run after it, I would call it off, problem avoided. That's like saying if a kid was in a factory and crushed by machinery, the foreman let the machinery have inappropriate contact with the kid. Its a dog park. Dogs can weigh over 100 lbs and come from a carnivorous ancestery that interprets a running 50 lbs mammal as lunch. It is no fucking place for an unattended child.
Absolutely. When there are kids at the dog park, I keep my dog on a leash until they leave.
To much bullshit with kids.

Krieg, do you have a dog over 10 pounds, have you ever been to a dog park, are you trollin'?
Totally serious, I actually kind of likethe dog rules here, they are leniant but strict at the same time. You are allowed to walk your dog unleashed if the dog is well trained and it does not bother anyone, you must have it on a leash in city parks when people is around and in the public transportation and you must restrain them (with the inhuman mouth thing) if they bark to people. You need a liability insurance and you pay taxes for your dog.

People take the time to fucking train their dogs.
The Torsion wrote:I don't like Krieg
Krieg
from the moon

Post by Krieg »

noah thirteen wrote:
Fighting Uruk-Hai wrote: jumps up to lick his face
DeadWalrus wrote:your dog attacks a small child
If I ever see you I will jump up and lick your face. Then you will think I am friendly.
monsterod
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by monsterod »

I like the way Kriegers thinks. From now on I'll just bound up to womens jump up and lick up the whole side of they face.
turn these off meatman.
Hell-haine
Never, ever change, like those shitty bands!

Post by Hell-haine »

Krieg wrote:
Totally serious, I actually kind of likethe dog rules here, they are leniant but strict at the same time. You are allowed to walk your dog unleashed if the dog is well trained and it does not bother anyone, you must have it on a leash in city parks when people is around and in the public transportation and you must restrain them (with the inhuman mouth thing) if they bark to people. You need a liability insurance and you pay taxes for your dog.

People take the time to fucking train their dogs.
But here too!
Except the tax thing.
There are a lot of dog parks and beaches here where they are allowed off leash and a lot of owners have very well behaved dogs.
Unfortunately there are always a couple morons who are here to spoil other people's good time, but hey, it's everywhere the same.
Bored001 wrote:34 is still wet behind the ears...it's not that you're getting older, you're getting smarter.
Scumfucker
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by Scumfucker »

A good dog park should have an in between area for unleashing the dog before you free it in the leashless area. If you bring a leashed dog into the leashless area, it can make the dog act up and other dogs up weird around that leashed dog.

In Los Angeles, my biggest complaint is jerks who walk there dogs in the city and leave huge craps on the sidewalk for me to step on. :ax:
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

monsterod wrote:
Vanessa America wrote::what:
You should be put to sleep.
Come put me down baby.
seriously though V, after living in my hood for 2 years, i gotta say...pit bulls can suck my cock
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Krieg
from the moon

Post by Krieg »

And a dog that lickes random kids' faces is a behaved dog or not? It is a yes/no answer.
DeadWalrus
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by DeadWalrus »

Hell-haine wrote:I can't wait to know why it's better to have meaningful relationships with humans than animals!!!
Play along please.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . /
monsterod
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by monsterod »

Krieg wrote:And a dog that lickes random kids' faces is a behaved dog or not? It is a yes/no answer.
A dog is gonna do that. But it shoulda been on a leash and under control until it was in the corral thing. Clearly it needs to be euthanized immediately.
turn these off meatman.
Obesese Witherspoon
One Of Many Accounts

Post by Obesese Witherspoon »

noah thirteen wrote:The other day I popped into a record store during our walk and there were two girls standing at the counter buying concert tickets, wearing those tights that are so popular with the kids these days. My dog, being quite friendly put her nose right into the girls butt..... guys do you think I should this vicious animal put down? Seems like the girl will never get over this attack.....
I wouldn't let you in my record store with a dog.

People who think their dogs are their kids are fucking DUMB!
Hell-haine wrote:she should stuff it in her vagina like any responsible female .
Krieg
from the moon

Post by Krieg »

Obesese Witherspoon wrote:
noah thirteen wrote:The other day I popped into a record store during our walk and there were two girls standing at the counter buying concert tickets, wearing those tights that are so popular with the kids these days. My dog, being quite friendly put her nose right into the girls butt..... guys do you think I should this vicious animal put down? Seems like the girl will never get over this attack.....
I wouldn't let you in my record store with a dog.

People who think their dogs are their kids are fucking DUMB!
Good that you do not own any record store.

The guy who shortened his life by 40% by eating massive amounts of food is calling other people dumb.
Green Chamber
Nespithe

Post by Green Chamber »

Hell-haine wrote:I can't wait to know why it's better to have meaningful relationships with humans than animals!!!
I hope I'm not taking bait here, but it's better to have meaningful relationships with humans because it's impossible to have a meaningful relationship with an animal :?

Maybe that's too sweeping of a statement - I've never hung out with an elephant. I'm told it's actually possible that they have some semblance of a consciousness - I certainly hope that's true, anyway.

It's certainly not true of dogs and cats, though.

Also, to op - tie your fucking animal up. Everyone with a soul loves dogs, but if you can't train the thing not to jump on children, it should be restrained. Everyone hates your leaping animal, and you happened to pick a gargantuan one - be responsible and considerate!
Fighting Uruk-Hai
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by Fighting Uruk-Hai »

Green Chamber wrote: Also, to op - tie your fucking animal up. Everyone with a soul loves dogs, but if you can't train the thing not to jump on children, it should be restrained. Everyone hates your leaping animal, and you happened to pick a gargantuan one - be responsible and considerate!
Yes, I will tie my (gargantuan at 40 lbs) dog up at the dog park. :roll: Yes, jumping up is inappropriate behavior, but mildly so, and a long way from attacking or hurting anyone. That was the original point.

More importantly, no one has commented on how cute they are. :(

I knew a guy a long time back who had a massive, gorgeous Rottweiler named Boss. He was very well trained and very steady, perfectly capable of walking down the street off leash at a proper heel. Thing is, he wasn't neutered, and neither was my dog at the time (he was later), and training aside, Boss did not take any shit from another unneutered male dog. Solution, I kept a close eye on my dog when Boss came around and my dog learned not to fuck with a bigger, badder dog. Boss also walked up to a guy once and pissed on his leg like he was a tree. His owner, a former Marine and grad student, just looked at the guy and said, "Guess you better go home and put on another pair of pants." I like that old America where people knew to respect powerful dogs and didn't assume they could sue them to euthanasia. Yes, I work on my dogs' training and we're working on not jumping. But I also know they're dogs and not cogs in a Swiss watch. Another good Boss story, at the time there was a popular series of children's books called "Good Dog Carl", about a baby who would get in trouble and his rottweiller who would get him out of it. So little kids would always see Boss and yell, "Carl!" and want to pet him. One time a kid did this, the mom asked if it was ok, and as the kid was petting Boss, he gave the kid a big wet one up the entire length of his face and tipped him right over. Clearly this was a result of not enough training and/or chaining up in the backyard and not just a dog and a kid being a dog and a kid.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Fighting Uruk-Hai wrote:He was very well trained and very steady, perfectly capable of walking down the street off leash at a proper heel. Boss also walked up to a guy once and pissed on his leg like he was a tree.
uhhhh...
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Fighting Uruk-Hai
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by Fighting Uruk-Hai »

You gotta go, you gotta go. Apparently the guy looked or smelled like an appropriate place to piss. It isn't exactly something that's covered in obedience training.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

your dog is either well trained or it pisses on people. not both.
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
cold radiance
DO THE DEW!

Post by cold radiance »

Green Chamber wrote: It's certainly not true of dogs and cats, though.
The dogs and cats (esp. cats) I've known in my life, man...it was almost as hard to leave them as leave a person. I've known a lot of people in this life I would gladly sacrifice if I could get one of my cats back.
Green Chamber
Nespithe

Post by Green Chamber »

Fighting Uruk-Hai wrote:I knew a guy a long time back who had a massive, gorgeous Rottweiler named Boss. He was very well trained and very steady, perfectly capable of walking down the street off leash at a proper heel. Thing is, he wasn't neutered, and neither was my dog at the time (he was later), and training aside, Boss did not take any shit from another unneutered male dog. Solution, I kept a close eye on my dog when Boss came around and my dog learned not to fuck with a bigger, badder dog. Boss also walked up to a guy once and pissed on his leg like he was a tree. His owner, a former Marine and grad student, just looked at the guy and said, "Guess you better go home and put on another pair of pants." I like that old America where people knew to respect powerful dogs and didn't assume they could sue them to euthanasia. Yes, I work on my dogs' training and we're working on not jumping. But I also know they're dogs and not cogs in a Swiss watch. Another good Boss story, at the time there was a popular series of children's books called "Good Dog Carl", about a baby who would get in trouble and his rottweiller who would get him out of it. So little kids would always see Boss and yell, "Carl!" and want to pet him. One time a kid did this, the mom asked if it was ok, and as the kid was petting Boss, he gave the kid a big wet one up the entire length of his face and tipped him right over. Clearly this was a result of not enough training and/or chaining up in the backyard and not just a dog and a kid being a dog and a kid.
I hope your drooling mini-rancor takes the life of someone's child!

I want you to live with that, just for expecting me to read three paragraphs worth of your-life-inspired dog philosophy.
F/K/A HAPF
How's them beans, ma?

Post by F/K/A HAPF »

I miss the old America where if an animal did something stupid, it got dealt with. Licking a face is fine but if your dog pisses on someone or eats your kid's face they should be harmed. Domesticated animals should respect humans.
Xbox live: dashboardmelted or HAPF
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

if a dog pissed on my leg i would piss on the dog
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
John Jr.
Mac N Cheese ONLY.

Post by John Jr. »

hipster holocaust wrote:if a dog pissed on my leg i would piss on the dog
that's how i've always fixed it. aim for the nose.
"FUCK YES MORE LAWS RIGHT NOW ALL THE TIME! LAW LAW LAW!" - Geeheeb
"OH I FORGOT, MORE JAILS TOO RIGHT NOW! FUCK YEAH JAIL JAIL JAIL!" - Geeheeb

"I don't recall quoting you as a shitbrain specifically... the shitbrain experience is not exactly the same for every shitbrain" -big rossman
DeadWalrus
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by DeadWalrus »

Fighting Uruk-Hai wrote:Boss also walked up to a guy once and pissed on his leg like he was a tree. His owner, a former Marine and grad student, just looked at the guy and said, "Guess you better go home and put on another pair of pants."
DeadWalrus wrote:dog owners are smug, entitled babies