dont fuck with old dudes.

Music posts are a bannable offense.
escape goat
I like to smell things.

Re: dont fuck with old dudes.

Post by escape goat »

ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR wrote:duly noted delmuerte.

i am going to add that to the list of things never to converse with blacks with.
1. picking cotton
2. eating fried chicken
3. eating watermelon
4. the bell curve
5. spit shinning shoes.
I'm pretty sure most of these are perfectly fine so long as your interlocutor is over the age of 18 and you address him as "boy".
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
..."things never to converse with blacks with".

Nice attempt at sounding smart.
Lord Beguile
JOSH

Post by Lord Beguile »

Hey idiots, according to the REST OF THE STORY; aka, what transpired before the video began.. the brotha said to the motherfucker as he walked by, "what you lookin' at, you want me to shine your shoes?" The motherfucker responded, "what, you want to shine my shoes?" - Then as the motherfucker proceeded to consider taking him up on the offer, nig gets reverse mental tortured offended and starts reacting, eventually getting ruined for starting shit. Nig's girlfriend was hoping to get some footage of "Pinky" getting hard on a some poor, helpless bystander by using race as a catalyst. Human nature at its best and worst in the same life moment. Beautiful.
Bored013 wrote:I've spoke to a few girls after they've been raped...there is of course the pain, the violence, the degradation...but there is also the question. "Why did he leave?"
hana maru wrote:..i've dealt with tiny dicked men pounding on my girl parts for minutes at a time.
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Post by the awesome Assassin »

I hope the old guy didn't lose his transfer...
ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR
Threads Endlessly Scrolled
Threads Endlessly Scrolled

Post by ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR »

Iron Goldie wrote:Wow, that video. :what:

All I know is this made me laugh.

then your going to love this:

I AM AN INTELLECTUAL FUCKING COMBATANT OF GOD, I AM TOO TOUGH TO CARE WHAT YOU THINK.

caldwell.the.great wrote:but no other member here does exactly what ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR does, not even the other trolls.
delmuerte
The boss of you.

Post by delmuerte »

And yeah, you're right, Ross. It's not totally without merit of course. But I'm getting secondhand cracker embarrassment something fierce.

Edit: for a moment I forgot he had the bugout bag and it looked like he was stomping around with a huge boner. If that were the case, I'd have nothing but respect.
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

Reading Youtube comments just makes me want to throw my computer through a window.
guardianoftheblind
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by guardianoftheblind »

ghost boner wrote:you can get it on the fire stick too. theres nothing this thing cant do
frost
(ಥ﹏ಥ)

Post by frost »

DEAD THREAD, LOCKED
-Admin'd
Spooky Apparition
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Spooky Apparition »

delmuerte wrote:The real thing here though is that everyone's calling the black guy Tyrone and the chick Shaneequa and all this stupid shit. All this latent racist bullshit is coming out of all these dickhead honkies who think this guy really did something special here.

This video is bullshit and it's only purpose serves to show who is really a scared-ass cracker that thinks this guy is some kinda hero.
agreed 100%. that little white kid's youtube video a few pages back typifies the WHITE PRIDE response to the original video. I'd much rather see him get punched in the face by "TYRONE" than anything else.

and yeah the black dude acted dumb, but the old white guy seems borderline insane and people can usually pick up on a bad vibe from someone. but who gives a shit who started it. it's sad to see armchair racists living out their violent fantasies vicarously through some old unstable guy.

and yes the MK video is hilarious.
ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

Post by ThePhillyExperiment »

ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR wrote:
What a liar. God damn do I want to punch her face.
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
EEEOOOEEEOOOEEEOOO
hovering.

Post by EEEOOOEEEOOOEEEOOO »

Spooky Apparition wrote:
delmuerte wrote:The real thing here though is that everyone's calling the black guy Tyrone and the chick Shaneequa and all this stupid shit. All this latent racist bullshit is coming out of all these dickhead honkies who think this guy really did something special here.

This video is bullshit and it's only purpose serves to show who is really a scared-ass cracker that thinks this guy is some kinda hero.
agreed 100%. that little white kid's youtube video a few pages back typifies the WHITE PRIDE response to the original video. I'd much rather see him get punched in the face by "TYRONE" than anything else.

and yeah the black dude acted dumb, but the old white guy seems borderline insane and people can usually pick up on a bad vibe from someone. but who gives a shit who started it. it's sad to see armchair racists living out their violent fantasies vicarously through some old unstable guy.

It was Street Fighter, but still: :tup:
guardianoftheblind
Sir Posts-A-Lot

EEEOOOEEEOOOEEEOOO wrote:
Spooky Apparition wrote:

It was Street Fighter, but still: :tup:
this video was the street fighter one?

this one? or the other STREET FIGHTER one? i'm confused
ghost boner wrote:you can get it on the fire stick too. theres nothing this thing cant do
EEEOOOEEEOOOEEEOOO
hovering.

Ah, missed that. My bad brohem.
guardianoftheblind
Sir Posts-A-Lot

:pizza:
EEEOOOEEEOOOEEEOOO
hovering.

Smegma...
Black Jacques
Sweet Lord _______

Post by Black Jacques »

How much can you possibly shit?
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Post by the awesome Assassin »

Smegma wrote:
escape goat wrote: If you believe the testimony of the video taker, then the old guy was "that fucking guy", carrying on loudly the whole bus ride. And if you've see the follow up video (and if he's the baseball fan), it's not an unreasonable story. Also sounds like he followed the guy to the back of the bus before the video starts. Then he made thinly veiled allusions to the subjugation of the guy's race by his and the general superiority of his race, demeaned the guy personally, and said that he'd "slap the shit out of him" like he does others like him. Then viciously assaults the guy after taking a shove. Then lies about/misremembers a shot to the face... Yeah, not exactly some model citizen minding his own business/dispensing just deserts.
There is absolutely nothing more disgusting in this world than someone who lies to themselves.

You fucking brainwashed, worthless, fucking worm. You white-guilt filled faggot apologist. You're looking for ANY fucking excuse to not say "it was probably the black man's fault" because that might mean you're racist right? Even though the video proof is right in front you face!?!? You lie to yourself and to everyone. Make excuses. The things you accuse the white guy of are laughable. I love how you point out "he said he'd slap the shit out of him" - but leave out the nigger threated to "put his foot up your ass" first? Then you suggest taking the word of the most obvious racist and liar in the whole video? The woman filming?

Believe the testimony of the video taker? Who is smirking during her interview, trying not to bust out laughing, while obviously lying to the reporter?

A woman who after the nigger says "I'll put my foot up your ass. I'll put my foot up your ass" (which is the FIRST violent threat) - we hear from her (in response to the beard man saying "oh no you won't" - she says: "say it again!" "say it again" "say it again Pinky!" "Beat his white ass! Fuck his ass up" (while other people are saying "leave that man alone")

I swear to fucking christ I wouldn't shit on you if you were on fire.

The most reasonable and logical explanation, which LB already point out: "the brotha said to the motherfucker as he walked by, "what you lookin' at, you want me to shine your shoes?" The motherfucker responded, "what, you want to shine my shoes?" - Then as the motherfucker proceeded to consider taking him up on the offer, nig gets reverse mental tortured offended and starts reacting"

You can't have a black man guilty of anything can you? It's all racism!!! Anything against a brother must be KKK style racism!!

You fucking make me want to puke.
Be careful where you sit... Just saying, you stupid Fat Ass...
EEEOOOEEEOOOEEEOOO
hovering.

Black Jacques wrote:How much can you possibly shit?
Right, I think if I was on fire someone shitting on me would just add insult to injury.
HASHTHRASH
I hate your life.

Post by HASHTHRASH »

I think we've gotten way off track here and forgotten about what's most important
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
:brokenheart: Amber Lamps :brokenheart:
:mastoman: :mastoman: :mastoman:
Zerohero wrote: i remember when Cave paPpY sent me some wooden MP1's

http://www.killthatcat.com
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

people seeing this as a "sides" thing are just projecting themselves either into the role of subjugated-too-long black man or subjugated-too-long white man. calling the guy "the nigger" up and down is of course laughable and embarrassing from a shitheel like smegma who would shrink and snivel for forgiveness in this situation, but acting like he has some righteous leg to stand on when he goes to the front of the bus and initiates physical contact is just as silly. we're talking about actions here, and if someone escalates to the physical realm he gets what comes. they're probably both assholes but the real comedy here is smegma thinking his recycled edgy racism troll opinion is relevant to anything...
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Kurt Russell's Beard
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by Kurt Russell's Beard »

delmuerte wrote:The more I see about this video, the more disgusted I get. At first I thought, "Good for that old motherfucker standing up for his shit." But the more commentary I see about it is just straight up racist. At the beginning of the video, the white guy is asking the other dude to spitshine his shoes and also says it could be a chinamen. Just cause the dude is old and won the fight doesn't mean that he's not a racist old bastard himself. I generally don't even give a fuck about racism, but you gotta call a spade a spade (no pun intended).

The real thing here though is that everyone's calling the black guy Tyrone and the chick Shaneequa and all this stupid shit. All this latent racist bullshit is coming out of all these dickhead honkies who think this guy really did something special here.

I agree. All the racism is dumb. This is a guy with mental problems who shouts racist and violent shit at people. He needs some sort of retreat or isolated island to roam around on. The guy who got his ass kicked certainly deserved what he got. So I celebrate it as some fucked up mash up of youtube-taped-violence meets PTSD dude. Not as some race triumph. Which is what I think many people are seeing it as.

EDIT: And yet I'm laughing at all the funny vids and shit. Whatever.
Black Jacques
Sweet Lord _______

Post by Black Jacques »

Sometimes assholes do really great things.
delmuerte
The boss of you.

Post by delmuerte »

YEAH LOOK AT HITLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Black Jacques wrote:Sometimes assholes do really great things.
Iron Goldie
Giant Eyeball of Death.

Post by Iron Goldie »

ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR wrote:

then your going to love this:

No Ram Jam reference. The one I posted is better.
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

A fun new twist on one of my favorite songs.
Haha,