fuck the 'new poor'

Music posts are a bannable offense.
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Re: fuck the 'new poor'

Post by The Torsion »

John Jr. wrote:more likely that you just decided "well this is how it is" based upon personal distaste juxtaposed with information that you just admitted to not understanding the accuracy or relevance of.
Oh don't be glib, Simfunk, it's so unbecoming. Expand on this.
Haha,
John Jr.
Mac N Cheese ONLY.

Post by John Jr. »

The Torsion wrote:
John Jr. wrote:more likely that you just decided "well this is how it is" based upon personal distaste juxtaposed with information that you just admitted to not understanding the accuracy or relevance of.
no thank you. but feel free to explain how you weren't, if you dont feel that it's an accurate statement.
"FUCK YES MORE LAWS RIGHT NOW ALL THE TIME! LAW LAW LAW!" - Geeheeb
"OH I FORGOT, MORE JAILS TOO RIGHT NOW! FUCK YEAH JAIL JAIL JAIL!" - Geeheeb

"I don't recall quoting you as a shitbrain specifically... the shitbrain experience is not exactly the same for every shitbrain" -big rossman
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

John Jr. wrote:
The Torsion wrote:
no thank you. but feel free to explain how you weren't, if you dont feel that it's an accurate statement.
No, that's okay, because you never back up any of what you say anyway. The burden of proof is never upon you when you're always right, is it?
Haha,
John Jr.
Mac N Cheese ONLY.

Post by John Jr. »

oh yeah, sure, whatever torsion. we're talking about my opinion on your character, much like you were talking about your opinion on kitchels character. both are ephemeral, neither are anything anyone could prove. why? becaue they are fucking opinions you meathead.

"I don't recall quoting you as a shitbrain specifically... the shitbrain experience is not exactly the same for every shitbrain" -big rossman
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

John Jr. wrote:oh yeah, sure, whatever torsion. we're talking about my opinion on your character, much like you were talking about your opinion on kitchels character. both are ephemeral, neither are anything anyone could prove. why? becaue they are fucking opinions you meathead.
It's still nice when someone decides to explain why they have that opinion, instead of just copping out, like you do, all the time.
Haha,
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

don't waste your time man.
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Glass Asshole
Unquestionable Presence

Post by Glass Asshole »

You're starting to get a Mary Magdalene complex over this. Relax.

"Oh my poor Milton. What have they done to you."
"God used me as hammer boys, to beat his weary drum today"

In Gorguts we trust.
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

Yeah, just deflect it. Keep swallowing that bullshit and riding that high-horse so self promoting airheads like her can have their high priced condos in the cool neighborhoods.
Haha,
John Jr.
Mac N Cheese ONLY.

Post by John Jr. »

The Torsion wrote:
John Jr. wrote:oh yeah, sure, whatever torsion. we're talking about my opinion on your character, much like you were talking about your opinion on kitchels character. both are ephemeral, neither are anything anyone could prove. why? becaue they are fucking opinions you meathead.
It's still nice when someone decides to explain why they have that opinion, instead of just copping out, like you do, all the time.
you come here for nice? or just for some twisted sense of self-satisfaction.....

Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

Glass Asshole wrote: "Oh my poor Milton. What have they done to you."
To be fair...he gets a lot of shit thrown at him for what his followers/disciples did or thought, not what he explicitly did himself. When people attack him I usually take it to mean they're attacking a very narrow academic discipline/school of thought (read: a select group of actual people), he's now a symbol for all of those other people.
Glass Asshole
Unquestionable Presence

Post by Glass Asshole »

Look all I'm saying is that someone[geeheeb lookin at you] needs to start a band, a economic punk/hardcore band and call it "Friedman Youth".

In Gorguts we trust.
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

Glass Asshole wrote:Look all I'm saying is that someone[geeheeb lookin at you] needs to start a band, a economic punk/hardcore band and call it "Friedman Youth".
Penis necktie: mandatory.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Glass Asshole wrote:Look all I'm saying is that someone[geeheeb lookin at you] needs to start a band, a economic punk/hardcore band and call it "Friedman Youth".
first song - biting the hand that feeds
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
VueeeuVueeeeuV
DO NOT WANT.

Post by VueeeuVueeeeuV »

How do "free market anarchists" not deserve visceral hatred? Not only have they been dragging the phrases "anarchy" and "freedom" though the mud in their support for oligarchy, but their unwillingness to actually criticize any capitalist institution simply reveals them as what they are. Totallitarian Capitalists who are using anarchism to cloak their efforts to demolish every aspect of society that does not rely on profit motive. I am no anarchist, but I don't see why someone should like having their discourse hijacked by people like torsian who have no greater political goal than to make sure your boss is your king. Actual anarchists don't jizz all over the wonders of massive,dictatorial organizations which have become just because their subjects might have the ability to quit or interact with another similar organization. Anarcho-capitalism is an oxymoron that is pushed by rightwingers who need to make their dreams of snowcrash more palatable to anyone who has even the slightest bit of moral character so they used the word "freedom" around them a lot. Sorry, real anarchists see your kind for what they are, just like most people who don't accept every stinking log of far right shit plopped down in front of them on a big expensive think tank branded platter.

Don't forget, while only freidmans followers helped out the dictators, his entire work was based on trying to re-define the word freedom to mean "whatever the market wills" without any attention paid to the outcome. His lifes work was finding moral and legal defenses for tyranny.
Last edited by VueeeuVueeeeuV on Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Exterminate. EXTERMINATE!
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

VueeeuVueeeeuV wrote:Sorry, real anarchists see your kind for what they are, just like most people who don't accept every stinking log of far right shit plopped down in front of them on a big expensive think tank branded platter.
Have you ever met a "real" anarchist?
Green Chamber
Nespithe

Post by Green Chamber »

I would love to take two months of my life to drive around the country suprise-stabbing all of you with syringes of pig semen.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Bored, Esq. wrote:
VueeeuVueeeeuV wrote:Sorry, real anarchists see your kind for what they are, just like most people who don't accept every stinking log of far right shit plopped down in front of them on a big expensive think tank branded platter.
nah, they're usually dead by the time they're 21 or 22
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR
Threads Endlessly Scrolled
Threads Endlessly Scrolled

Post by ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR »

seriously guys, i am going to take a totallitarian poop in this thread.
I AM AN INTELLECTUAL FUCKING COMBATANT OF GOD, I AM TOO TOUGH TO CARE WHAT YOU THINK.

caldwell.the.great wrote:but no other member here does exactly what ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR does, not even the other trolls.
neckbeard
Foaming at the mouth.

Post by neckbeard »

I'm sorry Advances:monkey, but you have it all wrong.
kale
takeasneededforpain
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by takeasneededforpain »

hipster holocaust wrote:
Bored, Esq. wrote:
nah, they're usually Republicans by the time they're 24 or 25
FIXED.
Eat shit and live...
Glass Asshole
Unquestionable Presence

Post by Glass Asshole »

VueeeuVueeeeuV wrote:How do "free market anarchists" not deserve visceral hatred? Not only have they been dragging the phrases "anarchy" and "freedom" though the mud in their support for oligarchy, but their unwillingness to actually criticize any capitalist institution simply reveals them as what they are. Totallitarian Capitalists who are using anarchism to cloak their efforts to demolish every aspect of society that does not rely on profit motive. I am no anarchist, but I don't see why someone should like having their discourse hijacked by people like torsian who have no greater political goal than to make sure your boss is your king. Actual anarchists don't jizz all over the wonders of massive,dictatorial organizations which have become just because their subjects might have the ability to quit or interact with another similar organization. Anarcho-capitalism is an oxymoron that is pushed by rightwingers who need to make their dreams of snowcrash more palatable to anyone who has even the slightest bit of moral character so they used the word "freedom" around them a lot. Sorry, real anarchists see your kind for what they are, just like most people who don't accept every stinking log of far right shit plopped down in front of them on a big expensive think tank branded platter.

Don't forget, while only freidmans followers helped out the dictators, his entire work was based on trying to re-define the word freedom to mean "whatever the market wills" without any attention paid to the outcome. His lifes work was finding moral and legal defenses for tyranny.
If I get some free time tonight I'm going to run through your posts in this thread and the Dick Cheney thread and make a rough draft of some 'Friedman Youth' lyrics. It all depends on how long I'm going to be hoboing it up out in my front yard burning branches in a 55 gallon steel drum, drinking beer and listening to some music tonight. :brokenheart:

In Gorguts we trust.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

takeasneededforpain wrote:
hipster holocaust wrote:
Bored, Esq. wrote:
nah, they're usually Republicans by the time they're 24 or 25
FIXED.
:moreawesome:
neckbeard
Foaming at the mouth.

Post by neckbeard »

The rothbard song.
kale
takeasneededforpain
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by takeasneededforpain »

Pisscubes wrote:
Glass Asshole wrote:The recession will never touch your D&D character. Capitalism has it's limits. There are safe places in this world after all.
I've always felt that way about poking your old lady or man in your case. You can be broke as fuck, but the bill collectors can't take away our coitus dammit.
Until they install a Master Lock on my wife's coin slot, they can never take OUR FREEDOM!!

Eat shit and live...
Green Chamber
Nespithe

Post by Green Chamber »

VueeeuVueeeeuV wrote:How do "free market anarchists" not deserve visceral hatred? Not only have they been dragging the phrases "anarchy" and "freedom" though the mud in their support for oligarchy, but their unwillingness to actually criticize any capitalist institution simply reveals them as what they are. Totallitarian Capitalists who are using anarchism to cloak their efforts to demolish every aspect of society that does not rely on profit motive. I am no anarchist, but I don't see why someone should like having their discourse hijacked by people like torsian who have no greater political goal than to make sure your boss is your king. Actual anarchists don't jizz all over the wonders of massive,dictatorial organizations which have become just because their subjects might have the ability to quit or interact with another similar organization. Anarcho-capitalism is an oxymoron that is pushed by rightwingers who need to make their dreams of snowcrash more palatable to anyone who has even the slightest bit of moral character so they used the word "freedom" around them a lot. Sorry, real anarchists see your kind for what they are, just like most people who don't accept every stinking log of far right shit plopped down in front of them on a big expensive think tank branded platter.