Should I go see the Piggy-less Voivod?

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Dann O)))
wolves evolve...

Should I go see the Piggy-less Voivod?

Post by Dann O))) »

They are playing in St. Paul in 2 weeks on the Kreator tour. It's their last night of the tour also. Mongrain is playing guitar...but Blacky is back for the tour. One of my all-time favorite bands that I have never seen live. I need convincing. Anyone seen this lineup? All the other bands are lame. How did Nachtmystium get on this tour? Kataklysm takes Voivod's place after they leave, which is good....can't stand them.

father of lies
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Re: Should I go see the Piggy-less Voivod?

Post by father of lies »

I don't know, but I DO know that the poster is fucking retarded, and doesn't make a shred of sense.
fvkk
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

I skipped on Voivod when they came through here opening for Down. Friends who are diehards for the band all seemed to enjoy themselves and were in a good mood when I met up with them for drinks after the show...
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

Post by ThePhillyExperiment »

God damnit I just checked and no Voivod for me. Was hoping they were going to hit here before up where you're at.
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
blastocystosis
O.G. Interwebber

Post by blastocystosis »

I'd go since Blacky is back and Mongrain is a beast on guitar. Even though he's not Piggy, he can definitely replicate that style.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

kreator and voivod.

yeah that's worth it. it's the rest of the lineup that would make me show up late.
heresy is progress
My Penis is Broken?

Post by heresy is progress »

sorta no brainer if you ask me. wish they were gonna play somewhere within driving distance for me... :(

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYQEL5GO ... re=related<

pretty fucking ferocious, eh?
43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W
Nespithe

Post by 43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W »

No. They weren't any good the last few years even with Piggy. I got to see 'em in their heyday with Vio-Lence. Now, if you could get into a time machine and go back then, I'd give you the thumbs up to go.
zzzzzzzz
Unquestionable Presence

Post by zzzzzzzz »

Shit I would though I wouldn't give a fuck about seeing any of those other bands cept Kreator, but I saw them in a bar full of 20 people, the only way to see bands really
Honky Kong 64
GOLD MEMBER
GOLD MEMBER

Post by Honky Kong 64 »

43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W wrote:No. They weren't any good the last few years even with Piggy. I got to see 'em in their heyday with Vio-Lence. Now, if you could get into a time machine and go back then, I'd give you the thumbs up to go.
Cool, Molester Stallone has one of those I'm going to PM him.
No Cunting Elves
heresy is progress
My Penis is Broken?

43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W wrote:No. They weren't any good the last few years even with Piggy. I got to see 'em in their heyday with Vio-Lence. Now, if you could get into a time machine and go back then, I'd give you the thumbs up to go.

fUCK OF AND DIE
43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W
Nespithe

heresy is progress wrote:

fUCK OF AND DIE

No, this is the show I was at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch#playnext=1 ... AL9aHJfBig
valgalder
Wandering Johnny!

Post by valgalder »

If you're into Voivoid, then absolutely yes.. I'm not the biggest fan of the last 3 albums, but they play a good amount of old stuff of course.. and play it well.
Skyclun wrote: Explain to me how I'm dumb for not knowing how PayPal works.
Obesese Witherspoon
One Of Many Accounts

Post by Obesese Witherspoon »

I have my reservations as well, but I'm going next Saturday. Even if it's only OK, it will be worth it.
Hell-haine wrote:she should stuff it in her vagina like any responsible female .
heresy is progress
My Penis is Broken?

TheDOAD wrote: I only wathced some of the first video but All i have to say is you have not fucking proven the case to go at all IMO.

what can I say, other than I can't convince someone who is obviously willfully deaf and/or retarded. sux to be you, I guess...

:false:
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Kreator is NOT lame live. :betternotstartanyshit: :betternotstartanyshit: :ax:
Dann O))) wrote:They are playing in St. Paul in 2 weeks on the Kreator tour. It's their last night of the tour also. Mongrain is playing guitar...but Blacky is back for the tour. One of my all-time favorite bands that I have never seen live. I need convincing. Anyone seen this lineup? All the other bands are lame. How did Nachtmystium get on this tour? Kataklysm takes Voivod's place after they leave, which is good....can't stand them.

rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W wrote:No. They weren't any good the last few years even with Piggy.
Don't usually resort to name calling, but you are dumber than bird droppings.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W
Nespithe

I saw Kreator live on the "Extreme Aggressions" tour. They played at the Capital Theater in Flint. It was sad... only 50 people there, tops. Biohazard opened. Lame.
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

This is one of those bands that I never wanted to see live...I knew they could never live up to the image I had formed of them by listening to their albums. These days...although I'd love to "support" them or whatever and give them money, they're old and depressing and that fat bastard from Martyr annoys me. I don't care how good he is.
Vanessa America
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Vanessa America »

Obesese Witherspoon wrote:I have my reservations as well, but I'm going next Saturday. Even if it's only OK, it will be worth it.
:highfive:

Got tickets for this, so excited, you know it's going to be awesome!
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Pyrite Medal of Ignorance wrote:fuck you, you ginger whore.
http://domestigrind.bandcamp.com/
http://www.facebook.com/catbombnyc
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Bored, Esq. wrote:This is one of those bands that I never wanted to see live...I knew they could never live up to the image I had formed of them by listening to their albums.

yeah man, that's why I decided to ne'er touch a vagina... I knew it could ne'er live up to the idea i had formed about how great they must be
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

Zerohero wrote:
Bored, Esq. wrote:This is one of those bands that I never wanted to see live...I knew they could never live up to the image I had formed of them by listening to their albums.

yeah man, that's why I decided to ne'er touch a vagina... I knew it could ne'er live up to the idea i had formed about how great they must be
Great.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

saw kreator with napalm death and i dont think it really gets much better than that.

however kreator / voivod seems pretty fuckin sweet and would easily be worth the dough.

haters be damned.
smellmyfinger
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by smellmyfinger »

Bored, Esq. wrote:
Zerohero wrote:

Great.

Yeah, after all I've seen lots of pussy on video, so I guess it would be disappointing if it didn't live up to that. also I've seen lots of food so... (I think you see where this is going)
This is like talking to an internet ghost who doesn't even realize he's a ghost yet and keeps trying to talk to those around him. If you try to put a shirt on so people can recognize you I WILL PUNCH THE SHIRT INTO OBLIVION thus rendering you still a ghost. FUCK YOU, smellmyfinger
BarkingLocust
DO THE DEW!

Post by BarkingLocust »

I thought they were ok. I you have never seen them, just go.