Do you look forward to getting old?

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Re: Do you look forward to getting old?

Post by Mari_Mar »

Brian P. wrote:because that's the foundation of ones' being, and perhaps the seed of the next life none of us will know until the end. I mean if one were to get, let's say bitten in half by a shark, you'd be like,"fucken shark, gimmie back my legs!". but then the foundation, however light or dark will lead you.
Hmm... I'm seriously afraid to find this out... :(
Pisscubes wrote:"Females, as a whole, are horrible, souless creatures bent on the destruction of males".
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

hipster holocaust wrote:Image
Ah... I get it know... She's the face of your death, no?
Pisscubes wrote:"Females, as a whole, are horrible, souless creatures bent on the destruction of males".
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

if i'm good

if i'm bad it's gonna be amelia
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W
Nespithe

Post by 43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W »

Not too long ago I saw this hot chick I graduated with in a local bar. Hot Mexican chick. She did the usualy "Oh, hi! Can you believe how old we are? Can you believe how long it's been since we graduated?". Then she went on and told me how she didn't want to live to even be 60. I asked why, she said "because I don't want to live when my looks go". Ho-lee-fuck.
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W wrote:Not too long ago I saw this hot chick I graduated with in a local bar. Hot Mexican chick. She did the usualy "Oh, hi! Can you believe how old we are? Can you believe how long it's been since we graduated?". Then she went on and told me how she didn't want to live to even be 60. I asked why, she said "because I don't want to live when my looks go". Ho-lee-fuck.
This is not uncommon.
Brian P.
How's them beans, ma?

Post by Brian P. »

Mari_Mar wrote:
Brian P. wrote:because that's the foundation of ones' being, and perhaps the seed of the next life none of us will know until the end. I mean if one were to get, let's say bitten in half by a shark, you'd be like,"fucken shark, gimmie back my legs!". but then the foundation, however light or dark will lead you.
don't be afraid, it'll only hurt for a moment.
Music is the pleasure the mind gets by counting subconsciously.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

Mari_Mar wrote:
Brian P. wrote:Right on, I thot it was a solid respectable burn. What I was implying though, if ones' mind is filled with love, happiness and fulfillment, regardless of a horrific death, the mind will be at peace.
But, if you're having a horrific death, how on earth could your mind be filled with love, happiness, and fulfillment? I mean, provided that you haven't gone into shock and delirium yet...
get blazed and then get chopped to pieces.
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

Brian P. wrote:
Mari_Mar wrote:
Yeah, that's what they all say. But then it just hurts, longer, and longer, and deeper, and deeper, and faster, and faster...

Wait. What are we talking about again? :confused:
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

Eh, it's just pain. What else are you going to do with your time? Stare at the wall?
eyehatethehumanrace
Map, Monitor, Surge

Post by eyehatethehumanrace »

:fonz:

I may hate hipsters, but some hipster women are just too fuckin sexy.
doubleblumpkin
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by doubleblumpkin »

This girl if fucking beautiful but those glasses are fucking retarded and ruin her face
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Dad wrote:Pizza nigga
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

Bored, Esq. wrote:Eh, it's just pain. What else are you going to do with your time? Stare at the wall?
Well, I tend to prefer my time to be pain free...
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

Mari_Mar wrote:
Bored, Esq. wrote:Eh, it's just pain. What else are you going to do with your time? Stare at the wall?
This is where I'm supposed to say "Oh Mari, stop being such a girl..." or something, right? I didn't get the script.
eyehatethehumanrace
Map, Monitor, Surge

doubleblumpkin wrote:
This girl if fucking beautiful but those glasses are fucking retarded and ruin her face
:tdown:
doubleblumpkin
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by doubleblumpkin »

:drool:
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Dad wrote:Pizza nigga
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

Bored, Esq. wrote:
Mari_Mar wrote:
This is where I'm supposed to say "Oh Mari, stop being such a girl..." or something, right? I didn't get the script.
No, this is where you're supposed to stop being a snide, antagonistic, son of a bitch who's trying to bait me with nonsense. duh!
Brian P.
How's them beans, ma?

Post by Brian P. »

Mari_Mar wrote:
Brian P. wrote:
Mari_Mar wrote:
Yeah, that's what they all say. But then it just hurts, longer, and longer, and deeper, and deeper, and faster, and faster...

Wait. What are we talking about again? :confused:
I don't know, I lost my train of thought.
Music is the pleasure the mind gets by counting subconsciously.
eyehatethehumanrace
Map, Monitor, Surge

doubleblumpkin wrote::drool:
:roll:
John Jr.
Mac N Cheese ONLY.

Post by John Jr. »

hipster holocaust wrote:
John Jr. wrote:who knows. perhaps it has to do more with your general attitude than the last bit of input that you get. perhaps those of positive attitude manage to re-contextualize the actions via normal dream non-logic in order to make it less horrific.

and maybe those with a generally negative attitude turn even the best death into something to be loathed, feared, suspicious of.....
this is the conclusion that i've always come to. it also explains why some may say if you're a 'good' person you go to heaven, and 'bad' people go to hell.
i just assume that its all wishful thinking based upon some theoretical science and repeated viewings of american beauty. but hey, stranger things have happened.
"FUCK YES MORE LAWS RIGHT NOW ALL THE TIME! LAW LAW LAW!" - Geeheeb
"OH I FORGOT, MORE JAILS TOO RIGHT NOW! FUCK YEAH JAIL JAIL JAIL!" - Geeheeb

"I don't recall quoting you as a shitbrain specifically... the shitbrain experience is not exactly the same for every shitbrain" -big rossman
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

I look forward to outliving all the subhuman scum on this forum, so yeah, I look forward to getting old.
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

Mari_Mar wrote:
Bored, Esq. wrote:
Mari_Mar wrote:
No, this is where you're supposed to stop being a snide, antagonistic, son of a bitch who's trying to bait me with nonsense. duh!
Okay, but that wasn't what happened.
John Jr.
Mac N Cheese ONLY.

Post by John Jr. »

Necrometer wrote:I look forward to outliving all the subhuman scum on this forum, so yeah, I look forward to getting old.
that would be a pretty sad thing to have to derive personal validation from, ross.
"FUCK YES MORE LAWS RIGHT NOW ALL THE TIME! LAW LAW LAW!" - Geeheeb
"OH I FORGOT, MORE JAILS TOO RIGHT NOW! FUCK YEAH JAIL JAIL JAIL!" - Geeheeb

"I don't recall quoting you as a shitbrain specifically... the shitbrain experience is not exactly the same for every shitbrain" -big rossman
The Wages of Ben
INSIDE FISH STICKS, OUTSIDE TARTAR SAUCE

Post by The Wages of Ben »

SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Black Jacques wrote:fuck that man. I'm not messin' with no giant corn...
dreweq wrote:clasping em like they were pages of the pelican brief she was gonna use to solve a fuckin nancy drew murder mystery or something.
ImageImage
Ghost Dad
Wandering Johnny!

Post by Ghost Dad »

Necrometer wrote:I look forward to outliving all the subhuman scum on this forum, so yeah, I look forward to getting old.
Better start busting out your burpies then, bitch. I have years and sets on you.
hipster holocaust wrote: What do you think they're doing up there right now? A smiling SLH listening to MLK's juicy wife cheating stories while Maya takes notes?
Krieg
from the moon

Post by Krieg »

The Torsion wrote:I don't like Krieg