New Zoo Review appreciation

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

New Zoo Review appreciation

Post by Zerohero »

:bigdog:

Image :blackmeadow:
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Re: New Zoo Review appreciation

Post by soiled depends »

this doesn't look half as terrible as The Banana Splits...
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

soiled depends wrote:this doesn't look half as terrible as The Banana Splits...
that's one good lookin' broad mans, great legs
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
soiled depends

Post by soiled depends »

She's no Lunette the Clown...
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

soiled depends wrote:She's no Lunette the Clown...
hot too, but that red nose GOTTA go.

use to have his mime chick as minor league baseball mascot... stupid fans hated her, but she was smoking hot, even in white facepaint...but her schnoott was left au nauturaleee (mandatory bilingual franscoussis 4 toi nous et kaka_)

a looker for sure, but can see the irritatingness of the character
valgalder
Wandering Johnny!

Post by valgalder »

looks like some Sid and Marty Krofft wackiness.
Skyclun wrote: Explain to me how I'm dumb for not knowing how PayPal works.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

valgalder wrote:looks like some Sid and Marty Krofft wackiness.
i recall not really liking the show much, but love watching that Emily and her go go boots

think it taught young shavers valuable lessons, like some chicks are hot with nice legs (emily) and some are fat piles of disgusting excess weight (hennrietta hippo)
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

holy shit... loudmouths website..

http://traceybwilson.com/ :what:
soiled depends

Post by soiled depends »

Zerohero wrote: hot too, but that red nose GOTTA go.
You could shatter the bridge of her nose with repeated swings of a ball peen hammer while dumping a load of pipin' hot n' fresh goo in her fuckin clown asshole...no more annoying red clown nose... :mastoman: :mastoman: :mastoman:

BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

how fucking dare you.
soiled depends

Post by soiled depends »

BUNGVOX wrote:
how fucking dare you.
Fuck you man I'll fight you to the death on this issue....I wish MORE THAN ANYTHING that Meet the Feebles was a real-life documentary on The Banana Splits & Friends show....

BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

soiled depends wrote:
BUNGVOX wrote:
how fucking dare you.
Fuck you man I'll fight you to the death on this issue....I wish MORE THAN ANYTHING that Meet the Feebles was a real-life documentary on The Banana Splits & Friends show....
dude. the splits fuckin tear it up. i wish they'd go on tour right now and start the tour off tonite in longview.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

BUNGVOX wrote:
soiled depends wrote:
BUNGVOX wrote:
how fucking dare you.
dude. the splits fuckin tear it up. i wish they'd go on tour right now and start the tour off tonite in longview.

I saw the banana splits LIVE when i was about 7 :blackmeadow: :blackmeadow: :blackmeadow:
soiled depends

Post by soiled depends »

BUNGVOX wrote:dude. the splits fuckin tear it up. i wish they'd go on tour right now and start the tour off tonite in longview.
I don't normally smoke until after dinner, but I'm now so outraged that I'm stomping out the back of the office and lighting one up to try to calm down...FUCK THIS...

Jesus H Dump
Cranker9

Post by Jesus H Dump »

Zerohero!!!!!! Great thread mans~!!!!!!!!!!
Jesus H Dump
Cranker9

Post by Jesus H Dump »

Emmy-Jo needs her kidshitter obliterated!
Deez Nutz
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by Deez Nutz »

Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Jesus H Dump wrote:Emmy-Jo needs her kidshitter obliterated!

keep yer stinking paws off my fine Emmy-joes snakehole you damned dirty ape!

Mr. Budd

Post by Mr. Budd »

Nah...this was on RIGHT before Magic Door - which was a BAD show for jewish kids - so by juxtaposition alone I avoided this.

Also - Chicago WGN kids TV was was ahead of this crap. F'n Gigglesnort Hotel, Bozo, Kukla Fran and Olli (sp?????) was all way way cooler. Gigglesnort Hotel owned.

I dug SOME Sid and Marty Kroft - dig it more now then when I was a kid probably.

This was like S&MK lite and kind geared at a younger crowd IIRC.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

soiled depends wrote:
BUNGVOX wrote:dude. the splits fuckin tear it up. i wish they'd go on tour right now and start the tour off tonite in longview.
I don't normally smoke until after dinner, but I'm now so outraged that I'm stomping out the back of the office and lighting one up to try to calm down...FUCK THIS...
dude........their theme song owns new zoo repube's

just face facts. it's okay bro.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

BUNGVOX wrote:
soiled depends wrote:
dude........their theme song owns new zoo repube's

just face facts. it's okay bro.
Problem with the splits was, after the song, the show couldn't compete. The opening so amazing, the cartoons, below average, and the short hyjinxx didn't pull it up to that level very often.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

but dooooood.............they were a rock band bro.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

GONNA FIND A CAVE FO ME AN YOUUUU

p.s. danger island nigga.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

BUNGVOX wrote:but dooooood.............they were a rock band bro.
hey mans, no arguments here... Live they did mostly hyjinxx though, no playin', but did come out and frolic to the opening theme.

:fonz:
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

Zerohero wrote:
BUNGVOX wrote:but dooooood.............they were a rock band bro.
hey mans, no arguments here... Live they did mostly hyjinxx though, no playin', but did come out and frolic to the opening theme.

:fonz:
dude i remember watching that when i was a kid and thinkin 'wow i wanna go hang out with them' they really look like they are tearin shit up in the park for sure.

i dont know i guess what bugged me about new zoo revue is that it was on at a certain time and i could just not watch it then sometimes 'star blazers' wouldn't be on and they'd stick new zoo in its place.....aaargh that used to piss me off.