Sorry Amelia, but I'm letting the cat out of the bag!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Vagectomy
I like to smell things.

Sorry Amelia, but I'm letting the cat out of the bag!

Post by Vagectomy »

Amelia and I have had sex before. Drunken sex at that. Sorry, but I need to get it off my chest so I can begin healing.
Bored, Esq.

Re: Sorry Amelia, but I'm letting the cat out of the bag!

Post by Bored, Esq. »

As her social/sexual status is basically that of a pumpkin with a hole accidentally kicked in it...this isn't much of a trolling.
ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR
Threads Endlessly Scrolled
Threads Endlessly Scrolled

Post by ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR »

tell us about the awesomeness of her titties.
I AM AN INTELLECTUAL FUCKING COMBATANT OF GOD, I AM TOO TOUGH TO CARE WHAT YOU THINK.

caldwell.the.great wrote:but no other member here does exactly what ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR does, not even the other trolls.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

i call bullshit on this fuckin douchebag.

where are the fuck deetz?
Vagectomy
I like to smell things.

Post by Vagectomy »

ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR wrote:tell us about the awesomeness of her titties.
Awesome? Not quite. When she was on her back they laid flat and way off to the side.
Vagectomy
I like to smell things.

Post by Vagectomy »

BUNGVOX wrote:i call bullshit on this fuckin douchebag.

No bullshit here. She will admit to it if she isn't a total asshole about it.
F/K/A HAPF
How's them beans, ma?

Post by F/K/A HAPF »

Didn't Amelia say she only has sex with girly dudes? Have fun with that.
Xbox live: dashboardmelted or HAPF
Vagectomy
I like to smell things.

Post by Vagectomy »

F/K/A HAPF wrote:Didn't Amelia say she only has sex with girly dudes? Have fun with that.
Well I AM gay.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

Vagectomy wrote:

do you have pix?

post em if you got em.
Vagectomy
I like to smell things.

Post by Vagectomy »

Bored, Esq. wrote:As her social/sexual status is basically that of a pumpkin with a hole accidentally kicked in it...this isn't much of a trolling.
I accidentally did fuck her. Drunk as fuck and taken advantage of.
Vagectomy
I like to smell things.

Post by Vagectomy »

BUNGVOX wrote:
Vagectomy wrote:

do you have pix?

post em if you got em.
No pix. I got the fuck out there first thing in the morning. All I remember was she was SUPER wet and it was kinda gross, but I was drunk.
F/K/A HAPF
How's them beans, ma?

Post by F/K/A HAPF »

Did she blow you?
Xbox live: dashboardmelted or HAPF
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

you accidentally fucked her???

how is this possible?

if this is even true....which it isn't [although some persuasive evidence would help your assertion greatly] you fucked her because you wanted to.

you make it seem like you were wandering through the jungle just minding your own business and you fell into some quicksand.
Vagectomy
I like to smell things.

Post by Vagectomy »

F/K/A HAPF wrote:Did she blow you?
Nope
Vagectomy
I like to smell things.

Post by Vagectomy »

BUNGVOX wrote:you accidentally fucked her???

how is this possible?

if this is even true....which it isn't [although some persuasive evidence would help your assertion greatly] you fucked her because you wanted to.

you make it seem like you were wandering through the jungle just minding your own business and you fell into some quicksand.
Ok, at the time yeah I did want to fuck her. It was there and it was available with no strings attached. Do I regret it now? Of course! Would I fuck her again? No.
Vagectomy
I like to smell things.

Post by Vagectomy »

Amelia please come forward and admit to this finally! Don't make me go into details about the mark you left on my chest and the way you choked me with your sick tongue kisses.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

a horny chick with a wet juicy cunt comes onto you and you keep insisting how gross it is.

next you are gonna say she raped you.

just kick down the details man because you aren't providing me the requisite boner fuel to make me a believer.
Vagectomy
I like to smell things.

Post by Vagectomy »

BUNGVOX wrote:a horny chick with a wet juicy cunt comes onto you and you keep insisting how gross it is.

just kick down the details man because you aren't providing me the requisite boner fuel to make me a believer.
It wasn't gross at the time! I was well intoxicated and my cock was raging like early bay area thrash! No she didnt rape me. I was on top so I did all the dirty work. Yes I wore a condom which SHE provided. What do you want to know? It was just late night drunken filthy sex and I left at 7:00 the next morning.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

Vagectomy wrote:
BUNGVOX wrote:a horny chick with a wet juicy cunt comes onto you and you keep insisting how gross it is.

It wasn't gross at the time! I was well intoxicated and my cock was raging like early bay area thrash! No she didnt rape me. I was on top so I did all the dirty work. Yes I wore a condom which SHE provided. What do you want to know? It was just late night drunken filthy sex and I left at 7:00 the next morning.
just tell the story in your own words while papa works his beef silo.
Vagectomy
I like to smell things.

Post by Vagectomy »

BUNGVOX wrote:
Vagectomy wrote:

I'm sure Amelia can help you with that.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

Vagectomy wrote:
BUNGVOX wrote:
Vagectomy wrote:

just tell your story man.
Vagectomy
I like to smell things.

Post by Vagectomy »

BUNGVOX wrote:
Vagectomy wrote:
BUNGVOX wrote:
Vagectomy wrote:

It's not an easy story to tell. It involves text messages that seemed endless. She was in love after that night. It's a sick tale. Just ask her about it. It's hard enough admitting to pounding the pussy of a fat whore.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

Vagectomy wrote:
BUNGVOX wrote:
Vagectomy wrote:
BUNGVOX wrote:
Vagectomy wrote:

It's not an easy story to tell. It involves text messages that seemed endless. She was in love after that night. It's a sick tale. Just ask her about it. It's hard enough admitting to pounding the pussy of a fat whore.
stop stalling and make with the goods.

p.s. you call her a fat whore but ive fucked a few fat chicks back in the day and i blew some epic loads. they really know how to drain a dick.

did you taste her cooze?

did you play with her asshole?
Vagectomy
I like to smell things.

Post by Vagectomy »

I did nothing but insert my raging wild cock into her wet cock trap. I did suck and bite her nipples because she asked me too. I was on top. I did what I had to do, blew my load into the trojan and got up and went to piss. I came back and she was acting all weird wanting me to lay with her. It wasn't anything special, I just wanted to get it off my chest because she has wanted me to keep this as a secret for years now.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

Vagectomy wrote:I did nothing but insert my raging wild cock into her wet cock trap. I did suck and bite her nipples because she asked me too. I was on top. I did what I had to do, blew my load into the trojan and got up and went to piss. I came back and she was acting all weird wanting me to lay with her. It wasn't anything special, I just wanted to get it off my chest because she has wanted me to keep this as a secret for years now.
you are lazy. you should have went the extra mile. got some head. fucked some tits. fingered some holes. pummeled some butthole. 69'd her. golden showers. the works.