Sorry Amelia, but I'm letting the cat out of the bag!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
BUNGVOX

Re: Sorry Amelia, but I'm letting the cat out of the bag!

Post by BUNGVOX »

some all nighter cheeseburger action.
Vagectomy
I like to smell things.

Post by Vagectomy »

BUNGVOX wrote:
Vagectomy wrote:I did nothing but insert my raging wild cock into her wet cock trap. I did suck and bite her nipples because she asked me too. I was on top. I did what I had to do, blew my load into the trojan and got up and went to piss. I came back and she was acting all weird wanting me to lay with her. It wasn't anything special, I just wanted to get it off my chest because she has wanted me to keep this as a secret for years now.
you are lazy. you should have went the extra mile. got some head. fucked some tits. fingered some holes. pummeled some butthole. 69'd her. golden showers. the works.
DRUNK not lazy. She was worth the fuck at the time, but the other shit I save for pretty girls.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

Vagectomy wrote:
BUNGVOX wrote:
Vagectomy wrote:I did nothing but insert my raging wild cock into her wet cock trap. I did suck and bite her nipples because she asked me too. I was on top. I did what I had to do, blew my load into the trojan and got up and went to piss. I came back and she was acting all weird wanting me to lay with her. It wasn't anything special, I just wanted to get it off my chest because she has wanted me to keep this as a secret for years now.
you are lazy. you should have went the extra mile. got some head. fucked some tits. fingered some holes. pummeled some butthole. 69'd her. golden showers. the works.
DRUNK not lazy. She was worth the fuck at the time, but the other shit I save for pretty girls.
this is despicable.
Vagectomy
I like to smell things.

Post by Vagectomy »

BUNGVOX wrote:
Vagectomy wrote:
BUNGVOX wrote:
this is despicable.
So you would have licked that pussy that countless cocks have entered?
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

Vagectomy wrote:
BUNGVOX wrote:
Vagectomy wrote:
BUNGVOX wrote:
this is despicable.
maybe. maybe not. but i would at least finger it for a bit. and maybe dig into the asshole if she's down for that sort of sport. it's all about taking what you want in life....not pussyfooting around.
Vagectomy
I like to smell things.

Post by Vagectomy »

BUNGVOX wrote:
Vagectomy wrote:
BUNGVOX wrote:
Vagectomy wrote:
BUNGVOX wrote:
this is despicable.
maybe. maybe not. but i would at least finger it for a bit. and maybe dig into the asshole if she's down for that sort of sport. it's all about taking what you want in life....not pussyfooting around.
I fucked it and left, that is what I wanted. Sticking around and playing with a fat whore is what I would call pussyfooting around.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

lazy.
Vagectomy
I like to smell things.

Post by Vagectomy »

BUNGVOX wrote:lazy.
You put effort into one night stands with fat whores? I'm just wondering you know. Maybe my game is lacking.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

hey man. the bitches love my pud. that's all im sayin.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

someone should lock this disgusting thread. what would your mothers say if they read this?
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

my mom would break your dick off and shove it in your mouth.
Vagectomy
I like to smell things.

Post by Vagectomy »

My mom made this thread.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

you're a thread
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Jesus H Dump
Cranker9

Post by Jesus H Dump »

beef siloh HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
Vagectomy
I like to smell things.

Post by Vagectomy »

Jesus H Dump wrote:beef siloh HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
Yeah that was quite epic. :lol:
Pyrite Medal of Ignorance

Post by Pyrite Medal of Ignorance »

:what: you were right about my tits falling into my armpits....and they're actually not even big compared to my gut and everything. i sweat a lot too, even when it's cold out.

i didn't have sex with this guy, as far as i know. something isn't adding up. if you could post a picture of yourself wearing my clothes i think we can clear the air once and for all...the ultimate proof...do you have it?
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Friendly Goatus »

I don't know... you having sex with someone like netherworld... it sounds about right.

Friendly Goatus wrote:I don't know... you having sex with someone like netherworld... it sounds about right.

i generally try to keep my sexcapades limited to erotic interaction with people that are somewhat out of my league. that way if i get attached, there's a safety net in knowing they never will be, and that one day i will push them away by getting too creepy.

so nah, netherworld is like the guy that tries hard to fuck me while i'm blacked out and barely conscious, then says i was begging for it when i open my eyes saying someone else's name....

SHIT JUST GOT REAL, SON.
wheatgurm
Nespithe

Post by wheatgurm »

Shit dude you owned this thread haha. Cya tomorrow.
You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. - fz

I don't know if you're being sarcastic, but I truly thought that was pretty good. A decent mix of self-deprecation, self-awareness, and humorously lighthearted acceptance of a potentially dark existence.

On second read, I didn't type what I thought I did. I ate too much pizza, I think it's clogging my brain. :drooly:
heresy is progress
My Penis is Broken?

Post by heresy is progress »

BUNGVOX wrote:some all nighter cheeseburger action.
hahaha bungvox you are my favorite reelapser of all time... :rhug: :lhug:

However, all your valiant attempts to make this thread epic and boner-inducing are probably in vain. Vagectomy is a sorry fucking loser wannabe low rent TNBW who simply doesn't have the skillset to troll on any truly professional level. I wish he would get a nasty staph infection on his peener and it would fall off and he would die already.

why, so you could post more about how happy you are that malady has befallen him? the guy already lost the genetic lottery. have a fucking heart, you scoundrel!
NANOplague
I'm not very smart.

Post by NANOplague »

"Infidel defilers... they shall all drown in lakes of blood." ~ Thulsa Doom
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

NANOplague wrote:
that dude means fuckin business.

now back to vagectomy and his bullshit story about railing amelia's meat hole in a drunken dose of horny fury. it's a bogus story concocted to make himself look good. if you're gonna play in texas you gotta have a fiddler in the band ya know what im sayin?
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

BUNGVOX wrote:if you're gonna play in texas
Dude...don't even...