Map, Monitor, Surge

Re: POST THE WORST GRINDCORE BANDS

Post by eyehatethehumanrace »

lol
Stormy
How's them beans, ma?

Post by Stormy »

i'm still waiting for some dumb ass to say Assuck.
i bought a split 7" back in the '90s with a band called Confusion on one side. easily the worst attempt at grindcore i've ever heard.
rape bear
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by rape bear »

Assuck.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
lolololololololololololololololololol get it?
http://failed.bandcamp.com
ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR wrote:i would so slap on a strap on and rape his ass.
chris narcosis
ultimate EVIL

Post by chris narcosis »

soiled depends wrote:
eyehatethehumanrace wrote:like who? scenesters? hipsters? I fail to see how much better they are than myself.

Me neither! At least you like good shit! And if any hipster ever said that "well at least they don't need a mentor in order to get by in life", that would be fucking rude and I would expect you to get upset, and rightfully so!

They're just different folks and it's probably best to just ignore them since they have yet to have their eyes opened to the greatness that only bestial DM and classic swedish grind can offer....

HEY DUDE WHY DONT YOU POST SOME PICS OF YOU HOLDING CANS OF BEER WITH A BUNCH OF QUEERS LOOKING MEAN!!!!!!!?"?!?!?!?

FUCK YOU ALREADY DID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SORRY DUDE I FORGOT THIS IS WAY MORE BRUTAL AND SICK THAT A GUY WEARING `GRINDCORE FASHION` MY BAD FORGIVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!
Broken Into Pieces
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Broken Into Pieces »

I'm gonna go with Groinchurn, and... I think they're called Haimorith. Some band that are on a split tape I have with CSSO and really, really, really suck. I'm sure there's a few other grind bands that I hate but I can't think of who they may be.
Image Image
Xbox 360: Pabo Byungshin
¡Viva los Rudos!
oskorei noise industries
zombiehead
Patient Zero

Post by zombiehead »

the first Groinchurn album kills
eyehatethehumanrace
Map, Monitor, Surge

Stormy wrote:i'm still waiting for some dumb ass to say Assuck.
i bought a split 7" back in the '90s with a band called Confusion on one side. easily the worst attempt at grindcore i've ever heard.
most people that don't like Assuck apparently may have a good reason. I've heard stories of them being hypocritical, preaching pc values and then do things like patronizing prostitutes and shit. don't quote me, though, I didn't hear from the horses' mouth. as far as Confusion goes, aren't they a noisegrind band? I thought the whole point of that genre was to be purposefully shitty?
Broken Into Pieces
O.G. Interwebber

zombiehead wrote:the first Groinchurn album kills
actually I never really listened to them properly... just remember not being impressed by the couple of songs I did hear, 10 or so years ago...
Image Image
¡Viva los Rudos!
oskorei noise industries
Broken Into Pieces
O.G. Interwebber

eyehatethehumanrace wrote:
Stormy wrote:i'm still waiting for some dumb ass to say Assuck.
most people that don't like Assuck apparently may have a good reason. I've heard stories of them being hypocritical, preaching pc values and then do things like patronizing prostitutes and shit. don't quote me, though, I didn't hear from the horses' mouth. as far as Confusion goes, aren't they a noisegrind band? I thought the whole point of that genre was to be purposefully shitty?
How is sleeping with a whore non-PC? Surely the PC argument would be that these women are free to do whatever they want with their bodies, including sell them for crack? And, more importantly, how does buying sexytime make a single fucking difference to the music a band recorded?

If we're talking Confusion from Colombia, they were pretty good. Especially on their split EP with Arsedestroyer. Not really noisegrind at all, though a little sloppy at times.
Image Image
¡Viva los Rudos!
oskorei noise industries
Scarlet Bro Hansen
I like to smell things.

Post by Scarlet Bro Hansen »

Broken Into Pieces wrote:
actually I never really listened to them properly... just remember not being impressed by the couple of songs I did hear, 10 or so years ago...
I like the split with the Sutek Conspiracy
james wrote:im not downloading LeakyRapes
Steeb
Supreme Hatred

Post by Steeb »

Heresy
"Thinking about B-ramming your mom, i know she lives out here I'm gonna find her." - Double Anal
"What ever bro I own wine glasses and shit..." - Noah Thirteen
"I actually believe in God." - Lord Beguile

Barcass Grinder
I hate my life.

Post by Barcass Grinder »

Stormy wrote: i bought a split 7" back in the '90s with a band called Confusion on one side. easily the worst attempt at grindcore i've ever heard.
Stormy... You're dead to me now. I absolutely LOVE Confusion and hold them right up there with bands like Fear of God, Patareni, etc. It's completely primitive and nonsensical caveman grind and there's never been anything that sounds even close to it. Admittedly, I listen to grindcore for different reasons than some, but their music is the epitomie of true grind to me. 100% metal free and raging with raw power. I URGE you to pull out this split and listen to it again. Give it another chance.

Justin, I don't think the purpose of noise/grind is to be shitty. I think you're throwing a blanket statement over the whole genre. Maybe that's why YOU listen to that kind of music, and you're entitled to your opinion, but I can't see the point of doing ANYTHING if you set out to do it poorly. I've been playing noise/grind for 15 years now and I've never intentionally made bad music. Something that sucked as a result of failed execution? Sure.

Also, Groinchurn's earliest stuff is really good. Their "Thuck" CD collects all of the old demos and 7" material. If you can listen to the "Every Dog Has It's Decay" demo and not enjoy it, you should finally give up on Groinchurn.
zombiehead
Patient Zero

Post by zombiehead »

they turned into a grind equivalent of a nu-metal band later on, so maybe thats what you heard
eyehatethehumanrace
Map, Monitor, Surge

Barcass Grinder wrote:
Stormy wrote: metal free and raging with raw power. I URGE you to pull out this split and listen to it again. Give it another chance.

Justin, I don't think the purpose of noise/grind is to be shitty. I think you're throwing a blanket statement over the whole genre. Maybe that's why YOU listen to that kind of music, and you're entitled to your opinion, but I can't see the point of doing ANYTHING if you set out to do it poorly. I've been playing noise/grind for 15 years now and I've never intentionally made bad music. Something that sucked as a result of failed execution? Sure.
I didn't mean it as an insult. I love noisy grind. sure the musicianship isn't up to par, but its still good regardless.

Confusion rules. fuck the haters.
Barcass Grinder
I hate my life.

Post by Barcass Grinder »

You're missing the point, I think. The musicianship CAN be up to par, but it's a style of music that doesn't require the same flair as grindcore. I don't think people end up playing noise/grind because they aren't able to play more technical stuff. If that's what's happening, those bands are probably terrible. Some bands play noise/grind because they want to, not because it's all they can handle. Arsedestroyer are a great example. Technically, they're capable of much more, I think.
eyehatethehumanrace
Map, Monitor, Surge

Barcass Grinder wrote:You're missing the point, I think. The musicianship CAN be up to par, but it's a style of music that doesn't require the same flair as grindcore. I don't think people end up playing noise/grind because they aren't able to play more technical stuff. If that's what's happening, those bands are probably terrible. Some bands play noise/grind because they want to, not because it's all they can handle. Arsedestroyer are a great example. Technically, they're capable of much more, I think.
well yea, but still, it depends on the band.

lets just say Confusion rules. no need to argue that.
WILL RAHMER
Morbid Florist

Post by WILL RAHMER »

hipster holocaust wrote:mortician, obviously
GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE WE DO NOT EVEN DO GRIND IT IS NYDM FOR A REASON NOT NYG
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

hah. my mistake. i owe you a beer. :cheers:
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Broken Into Pieces
O.G. Interwebber

zombiehead wrote:
they turned into a grind equivalent of a nu-metal band later on, so maybe thats what you heard
Possibly. I'm pretty sure I heard songs from Sixtimesnine and Whoami.
Image Image
¡Viva los Rudos!
oskorei noise industries
Scarlet Bro Hansen
I like to smell things.

Post by Scarlet Bro Hansen »

http://www.myspace.com/bunnydeformed

I can't decide it this is one of the best or worst grind bands. kinda sounds like damage digital crossed with narcosis only with a few extra chromosomes.

I like it :tup:
james wrote:im not downloading LeakyRapes
King of the Rotten
Certified False.

Post by King of the Rotten »

There's this local band here called Sufferkunt who are just plain awful. And that old Sydney band Volatile were crap too.

As far as bands that anyone here would have actually heard of, I can't really get into Swarrrm no matter how hard I try. I'm sure they're not the worst though.
Stormy
How's them beans, ma?

Post by Stormy »

Barcass Grinder wrote:
Stormy wrote: i bought a split 7" back in the '90s with a band called Confusion on one side. easily the worst attempt at grindcore i've ever heard.
Stormy... You're dead to me now. I absolutely LOVE Confusion and hold them right up there with bands like Fear of God, Patareni, etc. It's completely primitive and nonsensical caveman grind and there's never been anything that sounds even close to it. Admittedly, I listen to grindcore for different reasons than some, but their music is the epitomie of true grind to me. 100% metal free and raging with raw power. I URGE you to pull out this split and listen to it again. Give it another chance.

Also, Groinchurn's earliest stuff is really good. Their "Thuck" CD collects all of the old demos and 7" material. If you can listen to the "Every Dog Has It's Decay" demo and not enjoy it, you should finally give up on Groinchurn.
I'll have to dig that split out and check it out again. You have to keep in mind i was just getting into grindcore at the time, everything from Repulsion to Assuck. So hearing Confusion was like "what is this, the drummer can't even keep up". Of course my tastes have changed since then, so i'll have to dig it out
zzzzzzzz
Unquestionable Presence

Post by zzzzzzzz »

Hell yeah I'm going to look this band up
doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

Post by doomeddisciple »

King of the Rotten wrote:There's this local band here called Sufferkunt who are just plain awful. And that old Sydney band Volatile were crap too.

As far as bands that anyone here would have actually heard of, I can't really get into Swarrrm no matter how hard I try. I'm sure they're not the worst though.
WORD!

Add Cuntscrape to the list from Sydney too.
PSN ID- doomeddisciple wii code doomed 0207 2840 2718 1053 Xbox Live - doomtildeath
Colonel Klink
...to the other side!

Post by Colonel Klink »

King of the Rotten wrote:There's this local band here called Sufferkunt who are just plain awful. And that old Sydney band Volatile were crap too.

bit of a cunt theme going here Dave ,

Cuntscrape , 3rd division Blood Duster ripoffs (even down to having a song called 'I want to do it with a midget')

http://www.myspace.com/grindecologyst

Cuntbutcher , words can't describe how bad this band is .

http://www.myspace.com/cuntbutcher666