Is there a more PC term for 'wigger'?

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Pyrite Medal of Ignorance

Re: Is there a more PC term for 'wigger'?

Post by Pyrite Medal of Ignorance »

i don't know, it fell out of my wallet or pocket or something? the last time i used it was online, and when i called to cancel nobody else had used it...so...what do you mean, WHY? like i threw it into the river on purpose or something? what a dumb question.
rape bear
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by rape bear »

Pyrite Medal of Ignorance wrote:i don't know, it fell out of my wallet or pocket or something? the last time i used it was online, and when i called to cancel nobody else had used it...so...what do you mean, WHY? like i threw it into the river on purpose or something? what a dumb question.
I'm kind of impressed with how dumb that question actually was...
http://failed.bandcamp.com
ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR wrote:i would so slap on a strap on and rape his ass.
Pyrite Medal of Ignorance

Post by Pyrite Medal of Ignorance »

i think ross has been spending his time adjusting to the west coast by playing hacky sack and talking to mary jane, if you catch my drift...
rape bear
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by rape bear »

Pyrite Medal of Ignorance wrote:and talking to mary jane, if you catch my drift...
Does Riley know?

Is she cheating?
http://failed.bandcamp.com
ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR wrote:i would so slap on a strap on and rape his ass.
zzzzzzzz
Unquestionable Presence

Post by zzzzzzzz »

I got a friend Jason who is a nigger up in Portland, me him and some non black friends used to drive around Memphis and he'd yell NIGGERS out the window at groups of G homies kicking it on the skreet then duck down beneath the window so they'd see a car full of honkies driving by, he's been telling me how nervous people are discussing race up in pussyland, coming from the most racist spot on planet earth it sounds hilarious