Mike Green

Re: hey

Post by Mike Green »

suppity
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

She got banned to the Katbox subforum, and then quit the board.
Pisscubes wrote:"Females, as a whole, are horrible, souless creatures bent on the destruction of males".
Mike Green

Post by Mike Green »

I wanna have my own forum
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

Ok. I think you're going to have to get a gay biker boyfriend first though, and then make a drunken thread threatening us with violence if we ever set foot in your town.
Pisscubes wrote:"Females, as a whole, are horrible, souless creatures bent on the destruction of males".
Erik13
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Erik13 »

hi mike
Mike Green

Post by Mike Green »

Well, I am a gay biker. And I think there's only one d00d who I'd whoop on around here if I saw that person... Just cause I can and it'd be funny.
Mike Green

Post by Mike Green »

Erik13 wrote:hi mike

hey dude. how are you
pleasuretokill
Olde Timer

Post by pleasuretokill »

Mari_Mar wrote:Ok. I think you're going to have to get a gay biker boyfriend first though, and then make a drunken thread threatening us with violence if we ever set foot in your town.
And starve a fish. And be extremely repulsive in the attitude and looks departments. And have the mental capacity of a lobotomized squirrel.

These are lofty goals, not just anyone can waltz in here and claim the right to their own sub-forum...
"Did your parents put and Atari 2600 in a gold box and wrap it with Genesis paper to fuck with you?" - Pieclun
"theres a new Camo stronger than black ice, its better tasting than all the rest. its 12.5% and tastes sorta like cream soda mixed with piss. i like it!" - ghost boner
Mike Green

Post by Mike Green »

pleasuretokill wrote:
Mari_Mar wrote:Ok. I think you're going to have to get a gay biker boyfriend first though, and then make a drunken thread threatening us with violence if we ever set foot in your town.
And starve a fish. And be extremely repulsive in attitude and looks. And have the mental capacity of a lobotomized squirrel.

These are lofty goals, not just anyone can waltz in here and claim the right to their own sub-forum...

You do know you're talking to me, right?
pleasuretokill
Olde Timer

Post by pleasuretokill »

Mike Green wrote:
pleasuretokill wrote:
And starve a fish. And be extremely repulsive in attitude and looks. And have the mental capacity of a lobotomized squirrel.

You do know you're talking to me, right?
Pics of starving fish for proof.
"Did your parents put and Atari 2600 in a gold box and wrap it with Genesis paper to fuck with you?" - Pieclun
"theres a new Camo stronger than black ice, its better tasting than all the rest. its 12.5% and tastes sorta like cream soda mixed with piss. i like it!" - ghost boner
Mike Green

Post by Mike Green »

I can starve other stuff. I have 5 pets to chose from.
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

Mike Green wrote:I can starve other stuff. I have 5 pets to chose from.
Put them in cramped and filthy living conditions!!!
Mike Green

Post by Mike Green »

Mari_Mar wrote:
Mike Green wrote:I can starve other stuff. I have 5 pets to chose from.
Put them in cramped and filthy living conditions!!!

I cannot do that. Today we went to the beach. I gotta take em to the beach or they sit and stare at me all day.
Mike Green

Post by Mike Green »

I forgot to mention I knew what happened to her. I was just bored and messin. I have to listen to this new song on my comp over and over cause were playing it tomorrow and I haven't been to practice in awhile cause I quiteded. also. my "o" button is brokeded.
Tony Twist
Elitist Prick

Post by Tony Twist »

Another suggestion would be to make a claim about getting a cheap cell phone stolen. I think that's how the story went. Fuck, I forget. Who gives a shit?
ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR
Threads Endlessly Scrolled
Threads Endlessly Scrolled

Post by ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR »

one of the most entertaining people to post here ever.
I AM AN INTELLECTUAL FUCKING COMBATANT OF GOD, I AM TOO TOUGH TO CARE WHAT YOU THINK.

caldwell.the.great wrote:but no other member here does exactly what ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR does, not even the other trolls.
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

I would totally post in the Mike Green sub-forum.
Haha,
delmuerte
The boss of you.

Post by delmuerte »

New Katbox prez?
Mike Green

Post by Mike Green »

:lol:

Back in the day I found him on myspace and thought it was funny cause his profile was all about being lonely. It became evident why he behaved the way he did. Not long after I sent him a message he changed his profile haha
Last edited by Mike Green on Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

Or when Joaquim posted pictures of his kitten and Mike asked him when he was going to eat it.
Haha,
Mike Green

Post by Mike Green »

Any of you ever heard from grindfag?
Mike Green

Post by Mike Green »

Now that I'm thinking about it, I bet they post on a godflesh site. I'm pretty sure Sasquatch posts on a mike patton forum :lol:
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

Fucking Joaquim. There was some thread we were all posting in and Manzig flipped out or something because Joaquim was being an idiot and he sent me a PM about Joaquim being a douche.
Haha,