Eggs cooked in butter, bacon, sausage...

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Bored, Esq.

Eggs cooked in butter, bacon, sausage...

Post by Bored, Esq. »

Eggs cooked in butter, bacon, sausage, hash browns or home fries, fresh whole wheat toast, thick black coffee, unfiltered cigarette.

Pancakes with real maple syrup and homemade butter, side of sausage, cold glass of milk, thick black coffee, flannel shirt, unfiltered cigarette.

Fresh bagel with butter, dark roast coffee in a burning hot cup, short walk to work, unfiltered cigarette on a stoop watching the sun rise.

New suit, worn leather chair, smoky sunset and a tumbler full of single malt, a full bottle beside it, Bogart movie on, unfiltered cigarette, woman who you just met coming over later wearing a white dress.

Getting a long, slow blowjob on a cool Sunday afternoon, knowing the Japanese wore ponytails to stuff in their mouths in order to stifle the sounds of orgasm through paper walls. You don't have a ponytail and your neighbors are at church. Later: unfiltered cigarette and ice cold beer in a cloud of cicada sounds.
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Re: Eggs cooked in butter, bacon, sausage...

Post by Geeheeb »

My friend is trying to start a band called slow blowjob.
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Brian P.
How's them beans, ma?

Post by Brian P. »

Geeheeb wrote:My friend is trying to start a band called slow blowjob.
totally awesome! I hope it's a loud doom band with crazy lows.
Music is the pleasure the mind gets by counting subconsciously.
chrusti(ns)anity
Olde Timer

Post by chrusti(ns)anity »

not a smoker, but other than that... :tup:
Dr Yail Bloor
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Dr Yail Bloor »

gillette, the best a man can get
\m/Johnny\m/ wrote:
I guess there's crippling, life shattering levels of alcoholism, and then there's Lemmy.
Green Chamber
Nespithe

Post by Green Chamber »

Someone's been digging the copy in old magazine ads... :pizza:
VueeeuVueeeeuV
DO NOT WANT.

Post by VueeeuVueeeeuV »

JG ballard thinks of the morning?
Exterminate. EXTERMINATE!
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

unfilters :tdown:
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
chris narcosis
ultimate EVIL

Post by chris narcosis »

Bored, Esq. wrote:Eggs cooked in butter, bacon, sausage, hash browns or home fries, fresh whole wheat toast, thick black coffee, unfiltered cigarette.

Pancakes with real maple syrup and homemade butter, side of sausage, cold glass of milk, thick black coffee, flannel shirt, unfiltered cigarette.

Fresh bagel with butter, dark roast coffee in a burning hot cup, short walk to work, unfiltered cigarette on a stoop watching the sun rise.

New suit, worn leather chair, smoky sunset and a tumbler full of single malt, a full bottle beside it, Bogart movie on, unfiltered cigarette, woman who you just met coming over later wearing a white dress.

Getting a long, slow blowjob on a cool Sunday afternoon, knowing the Japanese wore ponytails to stuff in their mouths in order to stifle the sounds of orgasm through paper walls. You don't have a ponytail and your neighbors are at church. Later: unfiltered cigarette and ice cold beer in a cloud of cicada sounds.

SOUNDS GOOD BUT MY MISSUS IS A FUCKIN SLAG MATE!!!!!!!!!!!