Goofus: The Thread

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Goofus: The Thread

Post by Zerohero »

:moreawesome: :awesome: :what: :moreawesome:
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Re: Goofus: The Thread

Post by Zerohero »

rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Toxicarius
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by Toxicarius »

I had some Goofus & Gallant books as a wee lad... or maybe my younger brother had them... or maybe my older sisters? Er, the FAMILY had them, and through them mom continually preached the gallantry of Gallant, though more often than not I identified with Goofus' goofery. :betternotstartanyshit:
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Toxicarius wrote:I had some Goofus & Gallant books as a wee lad... or maybe my younger brother had them... or maybe my older sisters? Er, the FAMILY had them, and through them mom continually preached the gallantry of Gallant, though more often than not I identified with Goofus' goofery. :betternotstartanyshit:

I never saw those highlights prior to once in 4th grade calling someone a goofis. I thunk I invented the term "goofis", and thus, Highlights owes me royalty.

We had a rommanian immigrant girl in school, she'd ask questions like "What is a Rat?" and I recall once, "What is GOOFUS?"
:blackmeadow: