Soulfly's s/t: a crust/d-beat classic

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Tony Twist
Elitist Prick

Re: Soulfly's s/t: a crust/d-beat classic

Post by Tony Twist »

Hmm, I met Gloria back in 98 and she was actually really nice. Met Max too that time and he was pretty friendly as well. The last time I saw Max was about 7 years ago and he was getting the rockstar treatment. No time to stop and talk, gotta go from point A to point B without anyone intervening. I was hanging out with a band that was touring with him at the time and they were half way through the tour already and said that they haven't even met him.
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

Nausea's drummer played on the first album. CRUST STATUS: VERIFIED.
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Tony Twist
Elitist Prick

Post by Tony Twist »

Geeheeb wrote:Nausea's drummer played on the first album. CRUST STATUS: VERIFIED.

Yeah, I met Roy too. Logan Mader and Marcello were the other guys in the band when I met em all. A crust friend of mine asked me to say hi to Roy for her cause I guess she used to hang out with Nausea but I didn't bother cause it seemed retarded "Hi Roy, my friend says hi". Looking back, meeting Soulfly in general was retarded. At least Logan signed my copy of Burn My Eyes.
chris narcosis
ultimate EVIL

Post by chris narcosis »

pleasuretokill wrote:
chris narcosis wrote:
pleasuretokill wrote: Max's wife Gloria is a fucking CUNT and a half. If you are wondering the reasons Sep broke up, look no further than that bitch. Even his own brother couldn't take her shit as their "manager"....
What kinda shit she pull??
I didn't know 'em that well, but of the 6-7 or so times we ran into them, Max and the rest of the band were cool as shit. They would hang out, BS, whatever... She actually came up to Max as a few of us were talking outside the studios, pulled him away by the arm and said something to the effect of "he doesn't have time for this, go somewhere else and stop bothering us". The funny thing is, everyone was standing right next to my friend's practice pad, not theirs ...

Everytime she spoke, people would roll their eyes and walk away... it was like she was jealous of the attention her husband got so she acted like a 3 year old because of it. We made it a point to avoid them like the plague after that, but there were a few other times we heard her screaming at everyone for attention... it was kind of funny.
Sounds like a spanner. I`ve never met the cunt but when I`ve seen him on tv he seems like a total dicksmoker.
smellmyfinger
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by smellmyfinger »

pleasuretokill wrote:
chris narcosis wrote:
pleasuretokill wrote: Max's wife Gloria is a fucking CUNT and a half. If you are wondering the reasons Sep broke up, look no further than that bitch. Even his own brother couldn't take her shit as their "manager"....
What kinda shit she pull??
I didn't know 'em that well, but of the 6-7 or so times we ran into them, Max and the rest of the band were cool as shit. They would hang out, BS, whatever... She actually came up to Max as a few of us were talking outside the studios, pulled him away by the arm and said something to the effect of "he doesn't have time for this, go somewhere else and stop bothering us". The funny thing is, everyone was standing right next to my friend's practice pad, not theirs ...

Everytime she spoke, people would roll their eyes and walk away... it was like she was jealous of the attention her husband got so she acted like a 3 year old because of it. We made it a point to avoid them like the plague after that, but there were a few other times we heard her screaming at everyone for attention... it was kind of funny.

When I first met them on Seps first stop in Buffalo, they were both really cool and totally approachable. But as time went on she got more controlling over Max... I remember getting him to pose for a few pics and she comes up and says he has to go...Rule #1 GF/ wives should never manage bands... No one can bitch at the Manager without bitching at my wife... never ends well.
This is like talking to an internet ghost who doesn't even realize he's a ghost yet and keeps trying to talk to those around him. If you try to put a shirt on so people can recognize you I WILL PUNCH THE SHIRT INTO OBLIVION thus rendering you still a ghost. FUCK YOU, smellmyfinger
Honky Kong 64
GOLD MEMBER
GOLD MEMBER

Post by Honky Kong 64 »

The Real MPD wrote:further anthemic crust-rock reccomendations?
lol
No Cunting Elves
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Geeheeb wrote:Nausea's drummer played on the first album. CRUST STATUS: VERIFIED.
haha someone should post a picture of amy merit again
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

smellmyfinger wrote:Seps
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

chris narcosis
ultimate EVIL

Post by chris narcosis »

soiled depends wrote:

NOW DONT BE SO PEDANTIC MIKEY!!!!!!!!!!!
Obesese Witherspoon
One Of Many Accounts

Post by Obesese Witherspoon »

I'm friends with Max and Gloria, thats the main reason Im going tonight, to see them.
Gloria doesnt take any shit from people, and thats why people think she's a bitch. Plus people are always trying to take advantage of Max, and he trusts everyone, so thats why she may have come across as a bitch. Deep down she's good people.
Hell-haine wrote:she should stuff it in her vagina like any responsible female .
chris narcosis
ultimate EVIL

Post by chris narcosis »

Obesese Witherspoon wrote:I'm friends with Max and Gloria, thats the main reason Im going tonight, to see them.
Gloria doesnt take any shit from people, and thats why people think she's a bitch. Plus people are always trying to take advantage of Max, and he trusts everyone, so thats why she may have come across as a bitch. Deep down she's good people.

Hes dumb and shes a dickhead? I dunno Ive never met either of them.
soiled depends

Post by soiled depends »

chris narcosis wrote: NOW DONT BE SO PEDANTIC MIKEY!!!!!!!!!!!
gonna go check out some 'cosis later on...
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

chris narcosis
ultimate EVIL

Post by chris narcosis »

soiled depends wrote:
chris narcosis wrote: NOW DONT BE SO PEDANTIC MIKEY!!!!!!!!!!!
gonna go check out some 'cosis later on...

SHIT I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

Tony Twist wrote:
evildeadone wrote:that album has a guest appearance by Fred Durst.

I wish I didn't know this but I remember how that stupid rap goes. I really, really wish I forgot it though.
kick some rhymes nukka.
Tony Twist
Elitist Prick

Post by Tony Twist »

BUNGVOX wrote:
Tony Twist wrote:
evildeadone wrote:that album has a guest appearance by Fred Durst.

I wish I didn't know this but I remember how that stupid rap goes. I really, really wish I forgot it though.
kick some rhymes nukka.

No one here would be happy about that. Me especially. Plus, no matter how hard I try, I can't sound as retarded as Fred Durst does.
pleasuretokill
Olde Timer

Post by pleasuretokill »

Obesese Witherspoon wrote:Gloria doesnt take any shit from people, and thats why people think she's a bitch.

There's a difference between being protective of and not taking shit from people who take advantage of the ones you love and being an overcontrolling, self-important cunt. Of the few short interactions I had with her, my impression was the latter....

Like I said, Max and everyone else were cool...
"Did your parents put and Atari 2600 in a gold box and wrap it with Genesis paper to fuck with you?" - Pieclun
"theres a new Camo stronger than black ice, its better tasting than all the rest. its 12.5% and tastes sorta like cream soda mixed with piss. i like it!" - ghost boner
Obesese Witherspoon
One Of Many Accounts

Post by Obesese Witherspoon »

pleasuretokill wrote:
Obesese Witherspoon wrote:Gloria doesnt take any shit from people, and thats why people think she's a bitch.

There's a difference between being protective of and not taking shit from people who take advantage of the ones you love and being an overcontrolling, self-important cunt. Of the few short interactions I had with her, my impression was the latter....

Like I said, Max and everyone else were cool...
Im not surprised she came off like that, and maybe she was being a cunt but when you get to know her, she's pretty cool.
Hell-haine wrote:she should stuff it in her vagina like any responsible female .
Jesus H Dump
Cranker9

Post by Jesus H Dump »

soiled depends wrote:
Turk
Teufel
Olde Timer

Post by Teufel »

Primitive is my girlfriend's favorite album. Because of her I know the lyrics to every word of every song on that stupid fucking album. I should go Ric Flair chop her titties right now...
Teufel's Tomb » Facebook » Last.FM
Junie Browning wrote:Do you know who I am? I will kill you and rape your family!
kmfcm
I hate my life.

Post by kmfcm »

I don't give a fuck
You don't give a fuck
They don't give a fuck
Get back in the front
"the fuck is this?, the fuck is that?"
Dr.Fondles
DO THE DEW!

Post by Dr.Fondles »

2:55 ftw
Mordor was the case that they gave me..
necrothrash
I like to smell things.

Post by necrothrash »

Awwwww, yeah. It's that motherfucking time again........

soiled depends

Post by soiled depends »

can't seem to shake this "musky" smell I've been carrying.

hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

necrothrash wrote:Awwwww, yeah. It's that motherfucking time again........

no matter how many times i watch this it just doesnt get old
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
pleasuretokill
Olde Timer

Post by pleasuretokill »

hipster holocaust wrote:
necrothrash wrote:Awwwww, yeah. It's that motherfucking time again........

no matter how many times i watch this it just doesnt get old
It is funny as shit. But out of pure feeling of embarrassment, I have never made it through the whole video.... People actually paid real currency to see this happen! My small brain cannot grasp this concept....
"Did your parents put and Atari 2600 in a gold box and wrap it with Genesis paper to fuck with you?" - Pieclun
"theres a new Camo stronger than black ice, its better tasting than all the rest. its 12.5% and tastes sorta like cream soda mixed with piss. i like it!" - ghost boner