what the fuck is wrong with us as a nation (re: sexuality)

Music posts are a bannable offense.
metal5411
I hate my life.

Re: what the fuck is wrong with us as a nation (re: sexuality)

Post by metal5411 »

Wow, religious nuts are nuts. Yawn. Why does this thread exist?
krudmonk wrote:Just fuck a robot that looks like her. It's Japan, retard.
monsterod wrote:Look, I'd rather be riding a rocket-propelled wild boar through space with a bottle of Maker's getting a blowjob from Mrs. Snozzberries. But at this point, I'd be satisfied with a brisk trot down the street from a common sow.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

i find it confusing that parents go out of their way to shelter their young adult children from these 'negative influences,' aka something that most of them make fun of and laugh at anyway. the school should just let the two chicks go so they can see for themselves realize how many people think they suck.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

hipster holocaust wrote:i find it confusing that parents go out of their way to shelter their young adult children from these 'negative influences,' aka something that most of them make fun of and laugh at anyway. the school should just let the two chicks go so they can see for themselves realize how many people think they suck.
Actually...yeah. Butch dykes are fucking silly.
Haha,
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

no, i've met cool lesbians more times than not, but for a couple to want to go to a prom in the deep south and think they're not gonna get laughed out of the place...well, let em do it and see for themselves how mercilessly unforgiving their society is.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Pisscubes wrote:
hipster holocaust wrote:no, i've met cool lesbians more times than not, but for a couple to want to go to a prom in the deep south and think they're not gonna get laughed out of the place...well, let em do it and see for themselves how mercilessly unforgiving their society is.
That's exactly what you're supposed to do when you're young, dude. Fuck the world, face the insurmountable odds, fight the good fight even if it won't change a damn thing and in the end, learn that their are consequences, right? Maybe being laughed at will change them into sad subservient hollowly obeying citizens. Or maybe it will piss them off so much that they're continue fighting those battles for equality at least a little longer.
uh, is this for real or are you mocking me hard enough to make the alternative viewpoint seem more rational?
Hell-haine
Never, ever change, like those shitty bands!

Post by Hell-haine »

hipster holocaust wrote:no, i've met cool lesbians more times than not, but for a couple to want to go to a prom in the deep south and think they're not gonna get laughed out of the place...well, let em do it and see for themselves how mercilessly unforgiving their society is.
Fuck yeah, same with black people man, wanting to go to the same university than whites and stuff...
Let them see by themselves...
Bored001 wrote:34 is still wet behind the ears...it's not that you're getting older, you're getting smarter.
Warpsmasher
DO THE DEW!

Post by Warpsmasher »

Those girls are obviously pretend lesbians acting out against old timey Mississipi backwardness, because they saw some other chicks from normal states being cool and having fun on Youtube, partying it up and making out just for laughs or something. There is an unbelievably huge generational/sociological divide between some hick shithole in Mississippi, and, say, Tempe. Sure they're being pretty immature in their choice of rebellious action, but it's not entirely a bad thing. If anything, it's a good sign that the old fashioned bullshit is becoming intolerable, and its days are numbered. Internet.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

eh, yeah, it sucks, but people are gonna be fucking dumb. if you're that convicted to your lifestyle you can a. move to an array of many different cities you're gonna have less confrontations in, or b. bite the bullet and be persistent, hoping and fighting for change but expecting the inevitable. personally i would get the fuck outta there.

oh little known fact, ironically enough this is coming from a dude who brought a dude to the prom, ha ha. those were the days.
Hell-haine

Post by Hell-haine »

I love you Geoff.
Bored001 wrote:34 is still wet behind the ears...it's not that you're getting older, you're getting smarter.
Eight Foot Manchild
Certified False.

Post by Eight Foot Manchild »

Smegma wrote: what the fuck is wrong with us as a nation
Bible-thumping creotards who think Leave it to Beaver was a documentary.
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

Boy my comment made me look like a dick. I've never had a problem with butch lesbians, as a matter of fact, I've always found them unusually friendly towards me and very easy to get along with.
Haha,
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Pisscubes wrote:
hipster holocaust wrote:eh, yeah, it sucks, but people are gonna be fucking dumb. if you're that convicted to your lifestyle you can a. move to an array of many different cities you're gonna have less confrontations in, or b. bite the bullet and be persistent, hoping and fighting for change but expecting the inevitable. personally i would get the fuck outta there.

oh little known fact, ironically enough this is coming from a dude who brought a dude to the prom, ha ha. those were the days.

As far as what I personally would do-- yeah. I'd say "Fuck it" and go do my own thing. But that's the kind of thought and action in my own life that's made me feel a little bit guilty inside. I'm glad SOMEONE is doing this kind of shit though. It maybe futile, but it brings it to the forefront, right? I think it's a righteous cause no matter what their motivation is, so if it brings attention to this kind of behavior and makes it less acceptable in some small way through that attention, then it's good. I'm too practical and/or cynical to make a big deal of this were it me, but fuck it-- go for it young Lesbians, pretend or otherwise.
im gonna get an aclu on your ass for not making it fair that you have to win every damn debate on this fucking board

ill get you next time...
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

i'm too bitter to feel guilty. i guess i have enough problems of my own to infatuate myself with others'.

but at the same time you can't hate someone for trying, so hats off ladies.

i'm guess i'm also sick of people telling me what/who i should feel sorry about/for (definitely not including you in that broad statement mr. cubes).

punk4ever
Hell-haine

Post by Hell-haine »

The Torsion wrote:Boy my comment made me look like a dick. I've never had a problem with butch lesbians, as a matter of fact, I've always found them unusually friendly towards me and very easy to get along with.
Mea culpa deserves a :tup: and a :cheers:

And a
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Pisscubes wrote: I went to go see a recording of NPR's show This American Life with my girlfriend last year and we were surrounded by people who had to gasp louder than the people next to them about every injustice done to homosexuals or make sure they were laughing the hardest about any George Bush joke. I love This American Life, but the crowd was :roll: x 10000
this is :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Wolfey
Map, Monitor, Surge

Post by Wolfey »

People are stupid, how are you not getting this?
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

hipster holocaust wrote:
Pisscubes wrote: I went to go see a recording of NPR's show This American Life with my girlfriend last year and we were surrounded by people who had to gasp louder than the people next to them about every injustice done to homosexuals or make sure they were laughing the hardest about any George Bush joke. I love This American Life, but the crowd was :roll: x 10000
this is :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
At my most PC, if I hear a story about people egging drag queens or something, I'm going to laugh, no matter what.
Haha,
takeasneededforpain
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by takeasneededforpain »

Hell-haine wrote:
The Torsion wrote:Boy my comment made me look like a dick. I've never had a problem with butch lesbians, as a matter of fact, I've always found them unusually friendly towards me and very easy to get along with.
Mea culpa deserves a :tup: and a :cheers:

And a
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW

VIVA LA FRANCE.

:mastoman:
Eat shit and live...
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

Hell-haine wrote:
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
I surrender.
Haha,
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

stop treating objects like women, man...
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

HA!
Hell-haine

Post by Hell-haine »

eh_d wrote:
hipster holocaust wrote:stop treating womyn like objects, woman...
fixed for approriateness in thread
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

stop fixing my shit, assholes...
kmfcm
I hate my life.

Post by kmfcm »

proms are for tossers anyway
"the fuck is this?, the fuck is that?"
eyehatethehumanrace
Map, Monitor, Surge

Post by eyehatethehumanrace »

kmfcm wrote:proms are for tossers anyway
this. I'd rather roll around in a pile of cow dung than attempt dancing around a bunch of people I hated then and still hate now.