The Schwartz
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Re: Predators

Post by The Schwartz »

Chad wrote:
The Schwartz wrote:
Chad wrote:loud, obvious, and forgettable
Chad: the movie
you must be kidding, I hope it's just an attempt to fit in the general flow, cause if we're talking facts here, if you didn't have that fat funny dude as your avatar, no one...no one would remember who exactly you are. as I said, I'm not trying to be mean but you have 5k posts and are absolutely without any sort of board identity. the very definition of forgettable...
I......I am so sorry Chad. I must have been in total denial. I take it all back now. I am just lost in a cloud of confusion trying to find my true internet message board identity....
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

it's okay man, I actually don't dislike you, I can honestly recall genuinely enjoying a few of your posts...but they're always associated with that guy in the avatar. so you actually aren't forgettable, I was just being an asshole. sorry, I actually feel bad for that...sorry.
The Schwartz
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by The Schwartz »

:confused: jesus christ
Teebore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Teebore »

The Schwartz you're a pretty likeable guy IMO if that counts
everyone is miserable, xasthur fans are bigger liars
-smoeone
The Schwartz
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by The Schwartz »

oh hey you too big guy :lhug:
blastocystosis
O.G. Interwebber

Post by blastocystosis »

Just read that the KNB are behind the effects for this. :moreawesome: :moreawesome: :moreawesome: :moreawesome: :moreawesome:
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

Topher Grace and Adrian Brody both suck miles of cock. I'd rather see Matt Damon in this than either of those two douchefaces. I'll probably still see this because there isn't exactly much else coming out...

Predator 2 is a lot better after you've seen either of the AVP movies. None of them come close to the first one.
BUNGVOX wrote:solo hanneman / solo mengele
Teufel
Olde Timer

Post by Teufel »

Official theatrical trailer:
http://movies.ign.com/dor/objects/42947 ... ml?show=hi

FUUUUHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

:moreawesome: :moreawesome: :moreawesome:
Teufel's Tomb » Facebook » Last.FM
Junie Browning wrote:Do you know who I am? I will kill you and rape your family!
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

that trailer was bullshit for people with thick skulls and small brains

I hope the movie is not the same
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Teufel
Olde Timer

Post by Teufel »

Necrometer wrote:that trailer was bullshit for people with thick skulls and small brains
This coming from the girl who got his panties moist for Avatar.

:drool:
Teufel's Tomb » Facebook » Last.FM
Junie Browning wrote:Do you know who I am? I will kill you and rape your family!
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

The Avatar trailer didn't show a predator with its mask off, at least.

Seriously, man, that looks on par with AVP... "YAKUZA" :roll:
doubleblumpkin
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by doubleblumpkin »

I've heard this is actually supposed to be good. I, like always, didn't read any of this thread, but supposedly it was written by the same people before or around the time the original came out, so it's not some knock off bullshit.

If it's anything like the hockey team it's gonna suck fat cock.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Dad wrote:Pizza nigga
BroMan
Hetero as hell...

Post by BroMan »

Iron Goldie wrote:
noah thirteen wrote:Glad it's not in 3D, I'm optimistic as well and I don't think Predator 2 should get lumped in with the rest of the AVP shite movies.... it's a good flick.......
Agreed. When I first saw Predator 2 I was disappointed by the lack of Arnold, but now that I'm older I think its a great over the top action movie. Not as good as the first, but still great.

Watched that preview Twattletard posted. It looks like it could actually be pretty good. Whats up with all these movies now giving Predators over a foot long blades now though?
Robert Rodriguez has said the Predator's in this movie aren't your normal Predator's these are the evil badasses that do what ever the fuck they want and are usually bigger than your typical Predator. He's also stated that there will be different Tribes of Predators in the movie as well. I didn't read the big long post so it may be stated in that. Expect to see some Normal Blades though with some of the uber long ones.
PSN- BroMan43
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

BroMan.
BroMan
Hetero as hell...

Post by BroMan »

Necrometer wrote:BroMan.
What? The Predator is one of my favorite fictional Alien race. If you notice in the teaser poster the Predator featured only has one long blade per arm, compared to the usual wrist blades. So there will be several different types including different animals they have as well. Notice the predator dog in the trailer? If I remember reading right on IGN, there will be a predator that looks like the one from the first movie. Should be good, since as someone posted AND was correct the script was written after the 2nd movie. Just some things have been changed since thats a length timeline to have a script just sit.
PSN- BroMan43
From Blintzes to Crepes
Elitist Prick

Post by From Blintzes to Crepes »

doubleblumpkin wrote:If it's anything like the hockey team it's gonna suck fat cock.
:what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :what:
Friendly Goatus wrote:I want to shout obscenities into her vagina and then whisper apologies into her butthole
monsterod wrote:I'm gonna skin my dick to this when I'm sober enough to cum.
Gunther wrote:shut up redneck
VueeeuVueeeeuV
DO NOT WANT.

Post by VueeeuVueeeeuV »

I find it more pleasing to prounounce predators as pre-dat-ers. I don't give a fuck about this, there where two preditor movies, thats enough. There where three alien movies, thats enought. so shush you people..

ALSO IF IM DRIPPING MY TRANSLUCIENT SILKY PINK NERD FLUID IN THIS THREAD STAR TREK VOYAGER WAS THE WORST STAR TREK THING EVER AND COULD HAVE BEEN FIVE HUNDRED TIMES BETTER. Enterprise is head and shoulders above voyager, and so is STAR TREK THE CRAPPY one WITH GOD. The hunters episode just was like jesus christ they did this on ds9 fiftytimes better.

Post bonus:
Last edited by VueeeuVueeeeuV on Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Exterminate. EXTERMINATE!
Hell-haine
Never, ever change, like those shitty bands!

Post by Hell-haine »

I'm pretty sure it's going to suck.
Bored001 wrote:34 is still wet behind the ears...it's not that you're getting older, you're getting smarter.
The Schwartz
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by The Schwartz »

I thought that trailer was pretty sweet....
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

BroMan wrote:
What? The Predator is one of my favorite fictional Alien race. If you notice in the teaser poster the Predator featured only has one long blade per arm, compared to the usual wrist blades. So there will be several different types including different animals they have as well. Notice the predator dog in the trailer? If I remember reading right on IGN, there will be a predator that looks like the one from the first movie. Should be good, since as someone posted AND was correct the script was written after the 2nd movie. Just some things have been changed since thats a length timeline to have a script just sit.
All these thing's you're talking about (besides the script) are the same things they would do to "spice up" a Saturday morning cartoon version of the Predator universe. Predator dog? Super predators? Longer blades? This shit is all nu-metal as fuck and does not add one ounce of anything but RAGMAN to the precedings.
BroMan
Hetero as hell...

Post by BroMan »

Necrometer wrote:
BroMan wrote:
All these thing's you're talking about (besides the script) are the same things they would do to "spice up" a Saturday morning cartoon version of the Predator universe. Predator dog? Super predators? Longer blades? This shit is all nu-metal as fuck and does not add one ounce of anything but RAGMAN to the precedings.
I didn't mention Super Predators, I just mentioned as was stated there are different degree of Predators one type is a bigger more aggressive tribe. I mean hell we have dogs why couldnt they use some kind of animal to catch someone's scent? AVP added the long blades thing, but this makes it a tad different because its not your typical blade. It all comes down to either the trailers reveal more and others will like it, or you like it now, or dislike it. No biggie.
PSN- BroMan43
neckbeard
Foaming at the mouth.

Post by neckbeard »

anyone else have nightmares every time they watch predator?
kale
doubleblumpkin
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by doubleblumpkin »

neckbeard wrote:anyone else have nightmares every time they watch predator?
I tear skulls out of live animals just trying to emulate the spinal obliteration when he demolishes Billy. Never works, the skull snaps off at C1 and the spine just stays in the animal.
:brule:
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Dad wrote:Pizza nigga