yes, another stupid rec thread

Music posts are a bannable offense.
eyehatethehumanrace
Map, Monitor, Surge

yes, another stupid rec thread

Post by eyehatethehumanrace »

looking for dirty, lo-fi grind. bands should have full-lengths out. mostly modern bands, something more punk than metal. sorta like Confusion, but not total noisegrind.

Andy I know you can point me in the right direction.

EDIT: mods if you want to move this discussion into the already posted GRIND thread, tell me.
Last edited by eyehatethehumanrace on Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
copstache
Total Recluse

Re: yes, another stupid rec thread

Post by copstache »

winds of genocide
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
Foot Foot wrote:that's enough. white girls.
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

copstache wrote:winds of genocide
True Geordie Wig Core
Scarlet Bro Hansen
I like to smell things.

Post by Scarlet Bro Hansen »

If Manuel Cubas knew how much you hated brown people He never would have released that arsteterror full length.
james wrote:im not downloading LeakyRapes
Scarlet Bro Hansen
I like to smell things.

eyehatethehumanrace wrote: EDIT: mods if you want to move this discussion into the already posted GRIND thread, tell me.
Look at you making demands like someone snapping their fingers at a waiter. All your post should be moved to a subforum called 'The Hockey Helmet'
metal5411
I hate my life.

Post by metal5411 »

Destined for greatness, this thread.
krudmonk wrote:Just fuck a robot that looks like her. It's Japan, retard.
monsterod wrote:Look, I'd rather be riding a rocket-propelled wild boar through space with a bottle of Maker's getting a blowjob from Mrs. Snozzberries. But at this point, I'd be satisfied with a brisk trot down the street from a common sow.
Scarlet Bro Hansen
I like to smell things.

metal5411 wrote:Destined for greatness, this thread.
189 posts in 13 days.
Unholy Massacre
I like to smell things.

Post by Unholy Massacre »

Friendly Goatus wrote:I'm like a BUTTERFLY gestating in a COCOON of BAD VIBES and VEGAN HOTDOGS
eyehatethehumanrace
Map, Monitor, Surge

Scarlet Bro Hansen wrote:
eyehatethehumanrace wrote: EDIT: mods if you want to move this discussion into the already posted GRIND thread, tell me.
Look at you making demands like someone snapping their fingers at a waiter. All your post should be moved to a subforum called 'The Hockey Helmet'
stay out of my thread if you have nothing intelligent to contribute.
eyehatethehumanrace
Map, Monitor, Surge

Scarlet Bro Hansen wrote:If Manuel Cubas knew how much you hated brown people He never would have released that arsteterror full length.
where the fuck did you hear this? I never said I was racist...
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

eyehatethehumanrace wrote:
It's a public board, Justin. He can do whatever he wants. Nevermind the empty threads and worry about downloading people's music instead.
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

eyehatethehumanrace
Map, Monitor, Surge

soiled depends wrote:
It's a public board, Justin. He can do whatever he wants. Nevermind the empty threads and worry about downloading people's music instead.
yeah, well he shouldn't. I hope he gets the shit kicked out of him for running his mouth.
Dr Yail Bloor
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Dr Yail Bloor »

honestly, fucking hell, honestly
\m/Johnny\m/ wrote:
I guess there's crippling, life shattering levels of alcoholism, and then there's Lemmy.
eyehatethehumanrace
Map, Monitor, Surge

Rosary_Butt_Beads wrote:Are you tough JOFA?
that's irrelevant. I hope he does this in real life and ends up getting beat up.
chris narcosis
ultimate EVIL

Post by chris narcosis »

Rosary_Butt_Beads wrote:
that's irrelevant. I hope he does this in real life and ends up getting beat up.
How about you then? We have pages and pages of you documented running your mouth with racist, sexist drivel to people who would easily manhandle you like the short, stubby, obese, defenseless turd you are. Do you deserve to have your halfhead kicked in? Yes, yes you do.

P.S. - we really got a kick out of what a terrified little child you sounded like on the telephone.
PHONE LOLZ?!?!
eyehatethehumanrace
Map, Monitor, Surge

Rosary_Butt_Beads wrote:
How about you then? We have pages and pages of you documented running your mouth with racist, sexist drivel to people who would easily manhandle you like the short, stubby, obese, defenseless turd you are. Do you deserve to have your halfhead kicked in? Yes, yes you do.

P.S. - we really got a kick out of what a terrified little child you sounded like on the telephone.
tough stuff. I bet pumping all that iron must leave you little time for social interaction, but who cares? you probably don't have the social skills to integrate yourself into society anyways. as far as a "terrified little child", you really have no clue, do you? yes, I have really deep seated issues with women, but hey, you wouldn't understand, would you? life just seems to hand tough guy xasthur fans like you diamonds over and over again, no matter how much you fuck with other peoples' lives. sometimes you should just learn to mind your own business.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

Ever think that fucking with other people's lives is precisely how one gets the diamonds, JOFA?
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
eyehatethehumanrace
Map, Monitor, Surge

Necrometer wrote:Ever think that fucking with other people's lives is precisely how one gets the diamonds, JOFA?
no, Homometer, its called Karma. It'll bite him in the ass one day, just wait.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

You sincerely believe things come back around? So in your philosophy, you're just around the bend from sort of payoff for the genetic wedgie you were served at birth?
eyehatethehumanrace
Map, Monitor, Surge

Necrometer wrote:You sincerely believe things come back around? So in your philosophy, you're just around the bend from sort of payoff for the genetic wedgie you were served at birth?
that's the way the world works. RBB is really just a braindead bully looking for someone fuck with to add meaning to his meaningless existence.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

OK Justin, all the best with that... bump this thread when you hit the lottery or whatever.
eyehatethehumanrace
Map, Monitor, Surge

I'm done with this thread. if you want to talk to me, don't be condescending. two of you are FOED already.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

hangingbyathread wrote:I'm done with this thread. if you want to talk to me, don't be condescending. two of you are FOED already.
FWIW I would never FOE you.
Justin's Guardian Angel
Yeest

Post by Justin's Guardian Angel »

Rosary_Butt_Beads wrote:

Just stating his opinion. Opinion is exactly what it was. You have your own. He resorts to words not testosterone fists. Don't mistake his terrified child to being as calm as a yogi master.
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Post by the awesome Assassin »

eyehatethehumanrace wrote:I'm done with this thread. if you want to talk to me, don't be condescending. two of you are FOED already.
Not the real Jofa...