I aint got shit to say

Music posts are a bannable offense.
The Real MPD
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Re: I aint got shit to say

Post by The Real MPD »

ahhh Mike Green and his magical ability to make the riff raff a little less repulsive!
HeyWard
DO THE DEW!

Post by HeyWard »

Introvert wrote: so I'm stuck here until 5:00.
Man, I thought I had it rough...
Metal Parties for NY Fuckfaces Check It: cluster FUCKED

delmuerte "That's like a 1/10th of one dick, unless you're Scott Ward. In that case, it's like 10 dicks."
rape bear "I forgot to add: Scott Ward's pussy eating skills."
copstache "scott ward: rapist"
Mr. Budd

Post by Mr. Budd »

Mike Green wrote:
Steeb wrote:My day is good so far. I saw my cats girlfriend dead in the road today, had to call animal control. It started out sad but its still good.

Man, that sucks.
Nonsense. Get her a new kitten and she'll be so happy you'll wish all your adult cats would die.
Mike Green

Post by Mike Green »

noah thirteen wrote:My dog just tried to eat the rotting carcass of a mouse. I don't like pulling dead mice out of her mouth, although throwing it into the road was kind of cool.

Yeah my dogs eat gophers when they can. We got a puppy about 6 months ago and she's a year old now. She's helped me catch gophers in our yard and the other day she picked up ten bucks at the beach!
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Post by the awesome Assassin »

Mike Green wrote:
noah thirteen wrote:My dog just tried to eat the rotting carcass of a mouse. I don't like pulling dead mice out of her mouth, although throwing it into the road was kind of cool.

Yeah my dogs eat gophers when they can. We got a puppy about 6 months ago and she's a year old now. She's helped me catch gophers in our yard and the other day she picked up ten bucks at the beach!
Sounds like your dog is more interesting and makes more money than you...
Mike Green

Post by Mike Green »

Sounds like you're gay.
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

Not so sure, maybe the cold went away. Coiling rusty draw bridge cables all night fucking sucks, though. When you work for a construction company, they might call you an engineer, but it's only a term of derision, and you never come home wearing clean clothes.
Haha,