I aint got shit to say

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Mike Green

I aint got shit to say

Post by Mike Green »

about anyone's threads. I just felt like posting. Sorry. I hope everyone is having a good day.
Charles Schulzerie
Amongst the Catacombs of Nephren-ka

Re: I aint got shit to say

Post by Charles Schulzerie »

I feel awesome today, actually. I also feel like a complete waste though. I woke up two fuckin' hours ago.
noah thirteen wrote:
Friendly Goatus wrote:I didn't have any tortillas before I took the ambien, Noah. I'm a sharp cookie. I know things.
Just imagine a giant cookie buying tortillas on a shit load of ambien.....
Steeb
Supreme Hatred

Post by Steeb »

My day is good so far. I saw my cats girlfriend dead in the road today, had to call animal control. It started out sad but its still good.
"Thinking about B-ramming your mom, i know she lives out here I'm gonna find her." - Double Anal
"What ever bro I own wine glasses and shit..." - Noah Thirteen
"I actually believe in God." - Lord Beguile

Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

hey mike, lurk more

Post by Necrometer »

:tdown:
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Mike Green

Re: hey mike, lurk more

Post by Mike Green »

Necrometer wrote::tdown:
d00d, really? why bother? You really don't have better shit to do?
Mike Green

Post by Mike Green »

Steeb wrote:My day is good so far. I saw my cats girlfriend dead in the road today, had to call animal control. It started out sad but its still good.

Man, that sucks.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

i didn't get a lot of sleep and everything electronic at work is fucking up. everyone's in a really good mood though, and i just had some peanut butter on kamut bread so it's pretty okay being here.
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Mike Green

Post by Mike Green »

Charles Schulzerie wrote:I feel awesome today, actually. I also feel like a complete waste though. I woke up two fuckin' hours ago.

Shit. I've been up late the last few days and sleeping in til about 10. I'm gonna fix that tho.
Steeb
Supreme Hatred

Post by Steeb »

Mike Green wrote:
Steeb wrote:My day is good so far. I saw my cats girlfriend dead in the road today, had to call animal control. It started out sad but its still good.

Man, that sucks.
it wasnt my cat, but my wife says it was his girlfriend.
"Thinking about B-ramming your mom, i know she lives out here I'm gonna find her." - Double Anal

Mike Green

Post by Mike Green »

Steeb wrote:
Mike Green wrote:

Man, that sucks.

I know. Just sucks that your cat's chick died tho.
Steeb
Supreme Hatred

Post by Steeb »

Mike Green wrote:
Steeb wrote:
Mike Green wrote:

Man, that sucks.

yeah, hes broken up about it. I'm gonna go on a walk with him so he can talk about it. It's sad because they were really happy together. They were talking about getting their own place and shit.

Mike Green

Post by Mike Green »

:lol:
monsterod
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by monsterod »

Steeb wrote:
Mike Green wrote:
Steeb wrote:
Mike Green wrote:

Man, that sucks.

yeah, hes broken up about it. I'm gonna go on a walk with him so he can talk about it. It's sad because they were really happy together. They were talking about getting their own place and shit.
How long were they together for?
turn these off meatman.
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

I'm working nights for the next two weeks and I'm coming down with ANOTHER cold.
Haha,
Mike Green

Post by Mike Green »

The Torsion wrote:I'm working nights for the next two weeks and I'm coming down with ANOTHER cold.

I got a cold too. Sucks cause when I get sick it lasts for a month to a month and a half.
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

Every time I get any kind of sinus infection I go half deaf in my right ear for a month or two even after I've gotten over it.
Haha,
Mike Green

Post by Mike Green »

The Torsion wrote:Every time I get any kind of sinus infection I go half deaf in my right ear for a month or two even after I've gotten over it.

When I was younger this shit never happened. Now I get it really bad for a couple months at a time. They were gonna poke a hole in my drum and let it ooze. Then they did this test where they shove this stick way far up my nose. It freaked me the fuck out. I thought it was going to poke my brain. I almost yelled to take it out haha.
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

Mike Green wrote:
The Torsion wrote:Every time I get any kind of sinus infection I go half deaf in my right ear for a month or two even after I've gotten over it.

When I was younger this shit never happened. Now I get it really bad for a couple months at a time. They were gonna poke a hole in my drum and let it ooze. Then they did this test where they shove this stick way far up my nose. It freaked me the fuck out. I thought it was going to poke my brain. I almost yelled to take it out haha.
I've always had a sinus-ear clusterfuck. I had strep throat that turned into an ear infection when I was eight. My grandmother went deaf in one ear after a sinus infection when she was in her twenties. Genetics...
Haha,
Introvert
7th Church of the Apocalyptic Lawnmower

Post by Introvert »

riley-o wrote:i didn't get a lot of sleep and everything electronic at work is fucking up. everyone's in a really good mood though, and i just had some peanut butter on kamut bread so it's pretty okay being here.
I'm damn tired today and I really didn't even do all that much this weekend. There's only two of us HR Analysts in the office today and the other one already asked to leave early so I'm stuck here until 5:00. The print server for the whole building completely died today so I can't print anything. I don't know what Kamut bread is but there's a large jar of peanut butter on my shelf so I need to find something to pair it up with.
Friendly Goatus wrote:and stop being a dick to your cat
Iron Goldie
Giant Eyeball of Death.

Post by Iron Goldie »

Things are okay here, other than a fucking ear infection.
Erik13
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Erik13 »

noah thirteen wrote:My dog just tried to eat the rotting carcass of a mouse. I don't like pulling dead mice out of her mouth, although throwing it into the road was kind of cool.
Dogs have very strong digestive systems. The mouse probably wouldn't hurt it.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

noah thirteen wrote:My dog just tried to eat the rotting carcass of a mouse. I don't like pulling dead mice out of her mouth, although throwing it into the road was kind of cool.
it sounds like your dog is trying to act like a zombie... eating rotten flesh, spewing blood everywhere... why are you so unappreciative of these attempts to please master?
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Hell-haine
Never, ever change, like those shitty bands!

Post by Hell-haine »

I took the day off.
Watched Youtube BS all morning and listened to classical music.
My cat brought in a black racer and it's now in the terrarium.
I had linguine Alfredo, cleaned the house, danced to Daft Punk, did some laundries.
Listening to Classical again, gonna see what I can eat next, as I'm gonna try to lose the 3 pounds I've gained these last 3 weeks being a lazy asshole.

HI MIKE :awesome:
Bored001 wrote:34 is still wet behind the ears...it's not that you're getting older, you're getting smarter.
Steeb
Supreme Hatred

Post by Steeb »

monsterod wrote:
Steeb wrote:
Mike Green wrote:
Steeb wrote:
Mike Green wrote:

Man, that sucks.

How long were they together for?
I actually just saw her the day before she was killed for the first time.

The Real MPD
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Real MPD »

ahhh Mike Green and his magical ability to make the riff raff a little less repulsive!