Happy St. Paddy's Day!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
StateScatologist
Better at internetting than you.

Re: Happy St. Paddy's Day!

Post by StateScatologist »

And how could I forget the best potato nigger of all time:

Actually if you only do one Paddy related thing today, just listen to this song.
43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W
Nespithe

Post by 43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W »

Dr.Fondles
DO THE DEW!

Post by Dr.Fondles »

Mordor was the case that they gave me..
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

Black and fucken Tan?
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

I don't like the looks of that shit...
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

Yes, I revel in my lack of Irishness today. Hail Britannia! Hail the Orange fucking Order. I wipe my ass with your shamrocks, you hovel-dwelling illiterate Papists!
Haha,
43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W
Nespithe

The Torsion wrote:Yes, I revel in my lack of Irishness today. Hail Britannia! Hail the Orange fucking Order. I wipe my ass with your shamrocks, you hovel-dwelling illiterate Papists!

Teebore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Teebore »

Biiiiiig holiday here in South Bend ya know...home of the Fightin' Irish. I will be firmly planted in this computer chair tonight.

BTW - I have a HUNGARIAN cabbage dish waiting for me in the fridge. :tup:
everyone is miserable, xasthur fans are bigger liars
-smoeone
chrusti(ns)anity
Olde Timer

Post by chrusti(ns)anity »

StateScatologist wrote:Technically, it's a celebration of an historical figure who supposedly christianised a previously Pagan country in one fell swoop in the 400s. Which is gay. And then there's the whole plastic Paddy element of it where shitloads of people get excited about a country they know fuck all about. Which is also gay. But I like days off and I like drinking, so that side of it is cool with me. Probably gonna hit Dublin city centre in a while. People will be drunk since last night and it'll be total fucking chaos.
"The next person to wish me a happy St Pat’s Day will have their ISP anonymously informed that they download pictures of dogs fucking babies. I’ve slept with Irish girls and gotten drunk in Belfast, which makes me more Irish than 99% of you — and, whoops, here’s the clue train pulling up to the station, and it says I’m not Irish and neither are 99% of you so you can stick St Pat’s Day up your arse.

If you want to celebrate St Pat’s today, eat a raw potato, build a house out of peat and get yourself shot by an Englishman.

And guess what? If you were born in America, you’re not Irish, you’re fucking American. Deal with it." - Warren Ellis
43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W
Nespithe

chrusti(ns)anity wrote:
StateScatologist wrote:Technically, it's a celebration of an historical figure who supposedly christianised a previously Pagan country in one fell swoop in the 400s. Which is gay. And then there's the whole plastic Paddy element of it where shitloads of people get excited about a country they know fuck all about. Which is also gay. But I like days off and I like drinking, so that side of it is cool with me. Probably gonna hit Dublin city centre in a while. People will be drunk since last night and it'll be total fucking chaos.
"The next person to wish me a happy St Pat’s Day will have their ISP anonymously informed that they download pictures of dogs fucking babies. I’ve slept with Irish girls and gotten drunk in Belfast, which makes me more Irish than 99% of you — and, whoops, here’s the clue train pulling up to the station, and it says I’m not Irish and neither are 99% of you so you can stick St Pat’s Day up your arse.

If you want to celebrate St Pat’s today, eat a raw potato, build a house out of peat and get yourself shot by an Englishman.

And guess what? If you were born in America, you’re not Irish, you’re fucking American. Deal with it." - Warren Ellis

I bet this dude totally hates Octoberfest and those black peeps that wear African clothing an shit, man!
doubleblumpkin
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by doubleblumpkin »

I'm Irish 365 days of the year, I also get drunk and dress like an idiot 365 days of the year, so tell me, why should I celebrate a catholic priest?
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Dad wrote:Pizza nigga
Toxicarius
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by Toxicarius »

doubleblumpkin wrote:I'm Irish 365 days of the year, I also get drunk and dress like an idiot 365 days of the year, so tell me, why should I celebrate a catholic priest?
Celebrate tootley musicks, corned beef & alcohol. Religion optional, but not recommended.
43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W
Nespithe

This thread was somehow... anti-Skyclad'd.
faxgrinder
Through Silver in Blood

Post by faxgrinder »

you are so queer , faggot ginger
doubleblumpkin
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by doubleblumpkin »

Toxicarius wrote:
doubleblumpkin wrote:I'm Irish 365 days of the year, I also get drunk and dress like an idiot 365 days of the year, so tell me, why should I celebrate a catholic priest?
Celebrate tootley musicks, corned beef & alcohol. Religion optional, but not recommended.
When I say I'm Irish 365, that includes tootley musicks and corned beef and cabbage on a semi regular basis. Family's very Irish, we don't wait until today to be Irish, we just do it. I've been a vegetarian for 4 months now, so no corned beef :cry:
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Toxicarius
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by Toxicarius »

doubleblumpkin wrote:
Toxicarius wrote:
When I say I'm Irish 365, that includes tootley musicks and corned beef and cabbage on a semi regular basis. Family's very Irish, we don't wait until today to be Irish, we just do it. I've been a vegetarian for 4 months now, so no corned beef :cry:
Ah, ok, so it's a matter of overkill for you. I can dig it.

BTW, I have a friend who's Irish (actually half Irish, half Italian, but he disavowed his guido half long ago), and he refuses to touch corned beef on the grounds that it is NOT a traditional Irish dish, just some bastardized American pseudo-Irish fraud. Whatever, more for me, but I'm wondering how your Irish family comes down on this whole corned beef controversy. Do they overlook the traditional, or simply not give a fuck?
doubleblumpkin
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by doubleblumpkin »

Toxicarius wrote:
doubleblumpkin wrote:
Toxicarius wrote:
Ah, ok, so it's a matter of overkill for you. I can dig it.

BTW, I have a friend who's Irish (actually half Irish, half Italian, but he disavowed his guido half long ago), and he refuses to touch corned beef on the grounds that it is NOT a traditional Irish dish, just some bastardized American pseudo-Irish fraud. Whatever, more for me, but I'm wondering how your Irish family comes down on this whole corned beef controversy. Do they overlook the traditional, or simply not give a fuck?
My family is Northern Irish, we do things differently, none of that Catholic BS. I don't know where it (the tradition on St. Paddy's day) comes from, but I was raised on corned beef and cabbage. Lots of sheppards pie as well. Corned beef is an Irish invention, the cabbage was later added by somebody else, somewhere else, but corned beef was actually more for the affluent, most Irish through history ate a ham shank, bacon like meat called Irish Grub. It's much more common than corned beef. Eating corned beef and cabbage is very appropriate if you have a stupid leprechaun hat on and wear green all day because it's manifested into something totally different in the U.S.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

Teufel wrote:I like how people celebrate a holiday for a country they weren't born in and have never been to. "I'm Irish." No, your grandparents were Irish, you're just some asshole American born and raised in Boston, you ginger faggot.
:tup:

Replace Irish with....just about every other nationality people glom on to. I'm a quarter Italian! Shut the fuck up.
BUNGVOX wrote:solo hanneman / solo mengele
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

hey guys, how do I tell if I'm half Scottish?
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
doubleblumpkin
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by doubleblumpkin »

Wang Mandu wrote:
Teufel wrote:I like how people celebrate a holiday for a country they weren't born in and have never been to. "I'm Irish." No, your grandparents were Irish, you're just some asshole American born and raised in Boston, you ginger faggot.
:tup:

Replace Irish with....just about every other nationality people glom on to. I'm a quarter Italian! Shut the fuck up.
I'm second generation American and I am an American, not an Irishman, but when people ask my my heritage, I am 100% Northern Irish, it just so happens that Irish people look like 1,000 different nationalities, so I'm a white American. If you're Chinese, and you celebrate Chinese New Year, I don't feel there's anything wrong with that, just because you live in and are part of a country does not mean that your heritage and culture needs to change. I've stated that I hate St. Patricks Day, it's the Valentines Day for alcoholics, but the fact that I celebrate my Irish culture on a regular basis gives me the liberty to call myself Irish and be proud of it. If your grandparents were Canadian and you are American, I don't think there's anything wrong with saying,"I'm Canadian and I'm celebrating Boxing Day" or whatever the fuck you guys celebrate up there.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

Fair enough blumpkin and by all means celebrate your heritage, the culture, etc. It's the people who have no clue about their heritage, the language or the culture yet they boast about it like they're special. Exhibit A: Guidos all over the States. Those type of people annoy the shit out of me. It'd just be sad if I tried to claim I'm part Scottish, part Swedish, part Norwegian and part German because my family is so far removed from anything to do with those countries and cultures.

I'm not Canadian! :ax:
doubleblumpkin
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by doubleblumpkin »

Wang Mandu wrote:I'm not Canadian! :ax:
I know you're not, but Teufel is and he mentioned it prior to your response :lhug:
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

:rhug: I get that so much here that people don't get corrected, they get the stink eye.
bundlesofvitals
OH LAWD!

Post by bundlesofvitals »

Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

doubleblumpkin wrote:I've been a vegetarian for 4 months now, so no corned beef :cry:
:highfive:
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road