JOFA's workplace love triangle: page2

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Bored, Esq.

Re: chik at werk bitchin bout her husband,

Post by Bored, Esq. »

Justin is like a leprechaun who has given up all hope of ever finding his pot of gold. Even the Smurfs would have kicked him out of their village - and they kept Coma Smurf, whose action as a figurine was very limited as you could only move him from one bed to another.
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

soiled depends wrote:
eyehatethehumanrace wrote:I have a co-worker who shall remain nameless who is always in a bitchy mood and takes it out on everyone regardless of who it is. sometimes I feel telling her boyfriend (who also works with me) to slap her around a little bit and knock some sense into her. might do her some good.

What's wrong with confronting her directly and without being rude about it, expressing your concerns to her directly, Justin?
Justin part of establishing postive relationships is the ability to be honest with another person. I'm curious about this woman at work...
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

He's talking about his mom, dude.
Brian P.
How's them beans, ma?

Post by Brian P. »

A colleague had to console a friend going thru a divorce and the boil in her arm-pit, then proceeded to tell me about it. I told her that was really hot.
Music is the pleasure the mind gets by counting subconsciously.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

tell her to shut her fuckin pie hole.
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

Mmm... fucking pie hole...
Pisscubes wrote:"Females, as a whole, are horrible, souless creatures bent on the destruction of males".
eyehatethehumanrace
Map, Monitor, Surge

Post by eyehatethehumanrace »

soiled depends wrote:
eyehatethehumanrace wrote:I have a co-worker who shall remain nameless who is always in a bitchy mood and takes it out on everyone regardless of who it is. sometimes I feel telling her boyfriend (who also works with me) to slap her around a little bit and knock some sense into her. might do her some good.

What's wrong with confronting her directly and without being rude about it, expressing your concerns to her directly, Justin?
I'd like to, but she's one of those real sensitive people and she might cry. she has a son, who she says is a brat and doesn't help her life much.
eyehatethehumanrace
Map, Monitor, Surge

Erik13 wrote:Where do you work, Justin?
in a metal manufacturing plant in Trumbull county
eyehatethehumanrace
Map, Monitor, Surge

TheDOAD wrote:Justin you dont have a fucking job. Unless Mom or Dad had to Pity hire you to mooch out some more government money.
:drool:
Erik13
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Erik13 »

Justin...
eyehatethehumanrace
Map, Monitor, Surge

DOAD is FOAD

get it?

fuck off you Cali faggot
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

Wait... Is this the lame insults thread? :confused:
Pisscubes wrote:"Females, as a whole, are horrible, souless creatures bent on the destruction of males".
eyehatethehumanrace
Map, Monitor, Surge

Mari_Mar wrote:Wait... Is this the lame insults thread? :confused:
irrelevant...I certainly wouldn't waste a good one on a worthless faggot like him.
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

HAHAHAHA!
Erik13
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Erik13 »

Justin, listen to me for a second. Do you see the irony in using the "JOFA" emoticon to insult people?
eyehatethehumanrace
Map, Monitor, Surge

Erik13 wrote:Justin, listen to me for a second. Do you see the irony in using the "JOFA" emoticon to insult people?
yeah, well just like other derogatory words like nigger and kike, I'm taking it back.
Erik13
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Erik13 »

:highfive:
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

i didn't realize kike was reclaimed at any point ?

then again, i guess i don't know very many hood jews... or any at all really...
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

hahahah

keep it up JOFA
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Deleted Account
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by Deleted Account »

That's not your word to use, Ross.
Last edited by Deleted Account on Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
One Man Show
Hell-haine
Never, ever change, like those shitty bands!

Post by Hell-haine »

I'm liking Justin 2010! :awesome:
Bored001 wrote:34 is still wet behind the ears...it's not that you're getting older, you're getting smarter.
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

eyehatethehumanrace wrote:
soiled depends wrote:

I'd like to, but she's one of those real sensitive people and she might cry. she has a son, who she says is a brat and doesn't help her life much.
So instead of making her cry, you allow her bad attitude make you feel like crap instead. Justin, talk with your mentor about ideas on how to build self-confience. You're letting this woman walk all over you. Doesn't that feel embarrassing at all? Fucking man up and take charge. Just because your brain doesn't work very well doesn't mean that you should be pushed around by people at work.
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

eyehatethehumanrace
Map, Monitor, Surge

soiled depends wrote:
soiled depends wrote:

So instead of making her cry, you allow her bad attitude make you feel like crap instead. Justin, talk with your mentor about ideas on how to build self-confience. You're letting this woman walk all over you. Doesn't that feel embarrassing at all? Fucking man up and take charge. Just because your brain doesn't work very well doesn't mean that you should be pushed around by people at work.

she doesn't affect my life THAT much, besides she recently got her shift changed, so I hardly see her anymore.
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Friendly Goatus »

Erik13 wrote:Justin, listen to me for a second. Do you see the irony in using the "JOFA" emoticon to insult people?
yeah, well just like other derogatory words like nigger and kike, I'm taking it back.
Hahahaha this is awesome
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Hell-haine wrote:I'm liking Justin 2010! :awesome:
:tup:
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.