Battletard needs a new schtick

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Battletard needs a new schtick

Post by Zerohero »

never like to foehammer unless you mens are posting weeners, but approaching A boredom foehammar with tweetmans.

The cut n' paste from drudge report funnies shows a LAZY ASS work ethic.

I expect a more over the top approach, something more clever, more retarded

GET ON IT.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Re: Battletard needs a new schtick

Post by riley-o »

don't encourage him to post more !
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
is it really trolling if he's actually that stupid ?
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Green Chamber
Nespithe

Post by Green Chamber »

All he has to do is submit the original article as a supplement to a comment or thought that he himself has on the issue... that's usually how "hey check out whats going on" posts work... it actually generates a discussion...

I mean it's not actually a bulletin board...
ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR
Threads Endlessly Scrolled

Post by ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR »

Zerohero wrote:never like to foehammer unless you mens are posting weeners, but approaching A boredom foehammar with tweetmans.

The cut n' paste from drudge report funnies shows a LAZY ASS work ethic.

I expect a more over the top approach, something more clever, more retarded

GET ON IT.
i have planted the seeds of regret and i am reaping it with great satisfaction.

there are men here, who have proclaimed their own greatness and they have foed me....but they still click the button to read me.

so go ahead and foe me.

because you cant quit me.
I AM AN INTELLECTUAL FUCKING COMBATANT OF GOD, I AM TOO TOUGH TO CARE WHAT YOU THINK.

caldwell.the.great wrote:but no other member here does exactly what ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR does, not even the other trolls.
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR wrote:

there are men here, who have proclaimed their own greatness and they have foed me....but they still click the button to read me.

so go ahead and foe me.

You're too retarded and harmless to foe. What's really interesting is how fucking stupid and worthless you are. Born poor, raised by idiots, undereducated without any real grasp of critical thinking skills. You have never really seen the world and it shows. You were not cut from the same cloth as men like eham and now that you failed in your careeer path, you are now resigned to repairing drive through menus for McDonalds and cutting & pasting opinions you'll never be able to articulate on your own. What a great life. A trailer park and a black child to molest. It's all you know. Your dismal set of excuses for being a failure matched with a lack of motivation makes the rest of america look worthless to those looking in you white fuck. Congrats on your cartoon existence you lazy fucking loud-mouthed slob.
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

soiled depends wrote:

so go ahead and foe me.

You're too retarded and harmless to foe. What's really interesting is how fucking stupid and worthless you are. Born poor, raised by idiots, undereducated without any real grasp of critical thinking skills. You have never really seen the world and it shows. You were not cut from the same cloth as men like eham and now that you failed in your careeer path, you are now resigned to repairing drive through menus for McDonalds and cutting & pasting opinions you'll never be able to articulate on your own. What a great life. A trailer park and a black child to molest. It's all you know. Your dismal set of excuses for being a failure matched with a lack of motivation makes the rest of america look worthless to those looking in you white fuck. Congrats on your cartoon existence you lazy fucking loud-mouthed slob.
..... hahaha. i know you wasted 1 hour coming up with this little gem.
I AM AN INTELLECTUAL FUCKING COMBATANT OF GOD, I AM TOO TOUGH TO CARE WHAT YOU THINK.

caldwell.the.great wrote:but no other member here does exactly what ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR does, not even the other trolls.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

well considering less than 20 minutes passed between the time of your post (which he quoted and responded to specifically), and the time of his post, i'd suggest that this is simply further evidence that you don't know jack shit.
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

:lol:
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

riley-o wrote:well considering less than 20 minutes passed between the time of your post (which he quoted and responded to specifically), and the time of his post, i'd suggest that this is simply further evidence that you don't know jack shit.
dont you have me foed ?

soiled depends wrote::lol:
did this take you an hour too ?

fuck it... this will be the home of all my obama cut and paste funnies.

go ahead and lock it now.

Obama effigy hung at RI school with fired teachers

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id ... _article=1

CENTRAL FALLS, R.I. (AP) - A union is condemning an effigy of President Barack Obama that was hung upside down by a teacher at a failing Rhode Island high school where he and all his colleagues were fired.

The teachers' union said Thursday that the unidentified teacher has verbally apologized to his students. It also said he has asked Central Falls Superintendent Frances Gallo if he may apologize in writing.

Gallo tells CNN that she discovered the effigy in the teacher's classroom Monday. She says that the Obama doll was about a foot tall and was hung from its feet from a white board.

She says it was holding a sign saying "Fire Central Falls teachers."

Obama had called the firings in Central Falls an example of holding failing schools accountable.

Dugan Nash
Keep it thick...

Post by Dugan Nash »

I actually feel almost a little bit slightly like embarresed for battlefuck-tard right now. weird. :oops:
Dugan Nash
Keep it thick...

Post by Dugan Nash »

except that the whole thing was probably just a really super-clever act to make all of us silly liberals get really mad about nothing. even the part about where an hour took place in less than 20 minutes.

oh this is a real slice of awesomeness.

Dugan Nash wrote:I actually feel almost a little bit slightly like embarresed for battlefuck-tard right now. weird. :oops:
you have 273 post and you feel..... how unique. tell me more about your range of feelings.

Vagectomy
I like to smell things.

Post by Vagectomy »

Hey Soiled fatass Depends, didn't I warn you that you needed to get your shit together? DO IT YOU FAT ASS!
Comrade Slinky
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Comrade Slinky »

At least take away Rush Hannity's ability to make threads.
43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W
Nespithe

Post by 43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W »

Zerohero wrote:never like to foehammer unless you mens are posting weeners, .

Being over-the-top afraid of seeing weeners is what the closet homo Republicans/Tweeters do most. You're one of them.
Natas
Never, ever change, like those shitty bands!

Post by Natas »

soiled depends wrote:

so go ahead and foe me.

hahahah.
Ogre of Disgust
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by Ogre of Disgust »

Dugan Nash wrote:I actually feel almost a little bit slightly like embarresed for battlefuck-tard right now. weird. :oops:
you have 273 post and you feel..... how unique. tell me more about your range of feelings.
Low post counts being relevant to you = LOL
POST SUCKS
Burpcore the GRIM
Nespithe

Post by Burpcore the GRIM »

soiled depends wrote:

so go ahead and foe me.

Hahaha :tup:
"Work as stripper and expect cunt to last forever? Get real" - Hornie

http://www.myspace.com/embalmerband

Xbox Live - DeadForever666
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Post by The Bill »

I don't get this guy. I'd swear up and down he was a fake troll account, but my track record thus far of troll vs real person is miserable, meaning I guess I some how have a higher stardnard to the craziness of mankind, and I won't admit it that people like this live in the real world.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

look tweeter limbaugh....i dont know what this 273 post noob has to say about anything but i can guarantee that his 273 posts have more merit than your 9000 and something posts.

something to think about playa.

BUNGVOX wrote:
look tweeter limbaugh....i dont know what this 273 post noob has to say about anything but i can guarantee that his 273 posts have more merit than your 9000 and something posts.

i dare ya to find them.

BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

BUNGVOX wrote:

i dare ya to find them.
i dare you to find something with a pussy that's of legal age.