Soiled fatass Depends, it's time for a wake up call!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Vagectomy
I like to smell things.

Soiled fatass Depends, it's time for a wake up call!

Post by Vagectomy »

Ok fat fuck listen up. I'm giving you the chance to finally get your shit life together and offering you the help you need to be a productive member of society. Listen up you fat worthless taco eating pig.

Step 1. Eat less food you fat waste of life.
Step 2. Stop posting here for a while and get some fresh air and exercise you fat fuck.
Step 3. Quit music, you fail at it you fat fucking mexican.
Step 4. Get help with your obsession with Kat and Skyclad.
Step 5. Find a wife that isn't so fat and worthless.
Step 6. If these steps fail then kill yourself.

YOU FAT FUCK!
43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W
Nespithe

Re: Soiled fatass Depends, it's time for a wake up call!

Post by 43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W »

Hey, let's think "WWSDD?" (What would Soiled Depends do?). Oh, I don't like this guy, I'm afraid to put him down just one on one, ut now I see someone else has already started it, so I'll join in...

Hey, fuck you, you Canadian piece of shit. Your band sucks and you're all dting of cancer from Michigan nuclear power plant waste. Thanks for the free timber, asshole. Have fun playing for 10 people at your gig this weekend.
Last edited by 43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W on Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

I'm emptying my storage unit this weekend. That's $152.00 dollarbux I'll be saving a month. Hopefully I can get a pretty penny from all the Star Wars stuff I'm gonna sell.
Pisscubes wrote:"Females, as a whole, are horrible, souless creatures bent on the destruction of males".
43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W
Nespithe

Mari_Mar wrote:I'm emptying my storage unit this weekend. That's $152.00 dollarbux I'll be saving a month. Hopefully I can get a pretty penny from all the Star Wars stuff I'm gonna sell.

Build a garage for fucks sake.
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

Mari_Mar wrote:I'm emptying my storage unit this weekend. That's $152.00 dollarbux I'll be saving a month. Hopefully I can get a pretty penny from all the Star Wars stuff I'm gonna sell.
How much stuff do people at your company steal?
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

Streven Adler wrote:imagine how much more you would make if you man'd up and kept that shit for another decade.
I don't think the return on investment would be worth it.

The nightmares brought on by imagining me "manning up" for anything, definitely wouldn't... :(
Pisscubes wrote:"Females, as a whole, are horrible, souless creatures bent on the destruction of males".
Vagectomy
I like to smell things.

Post by Vagectomy »

43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W what are you afraid of? A fat guy? I'd love to meet that fatass in person and knock the rest of his rotting teeth from his mouth.
Mr. Budd

Post by Mr. Budd »

Cat Shovel would be Dickectomy either way.
Vagectomy
I like to smell things.

Post by Vagectomy »

If you morons had a clue you would know my ip address if out of virginia.
43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W
Nespithe

Vagectomy wrote:If you morons had a clue you would know my ip address if out of virginia.

Yeah... Upper Virginia... ENGLAND!
Vagectomy
I like to smell things.

Post by Vagectomy »

43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W wrote:
Vagectomy wrote:If you morons had a clue you would know my ip address if out of virginia.

Yeah... Upper Virginia... ENGLAND!
Yeah, idiots I tell you.
Wehttam
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by Wehttam »

Pisscubes wrote:I wish I had more time to cook these days. So damn busy. I made a nice simple pasta dish the other night though. Hoping to make something for my girl and I tonight.
:tup: doing this tonight too. I think I'm going to go with a gourmet grilled cheese(jalapeno havarti, roasted red peppers...haven't figured out what else, with olive bread if I can find a fresh loaf(that's the first idea for bread). Then a side of sweet potatoe fries seasoned with olive oil, brown sugar, cayenne and cumin. And of course, some red wine....I think a bordeaux....not sure. will decide after work.
pleasuretokill
Olde Timer

Post by pleasuretokill »

Just ate a tuna sandwich with cheese. It was deee-licious! Trying to quit fast food cold turkey is hard....
"Did your parents put and Atari 2600 in a gold box and wrap it with Genesis paper to fuck with you?" - Pieclun
"theres a new Camo stronger than black ice, its better tasting than all the rest. its 12.5% and tastes sorta like cream soda mixed with piss. i like it!" - ghost boner
43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W
Nespithe

pleasuretokill wrote:Just ate a tuna sandwich with cheese. It was deee-licious! Trying to quit fast food cold turkey is hard....

This is the first time in my life I've seen someone on the reeelapse board post what food they are eating in a thread they don't like. You sir, deserve the
"I'm Pretty Unique" award for March 19, 2010.
eddie munster
One Of Many Accounts

Post by eddie munster »

c'mon man leave soiled depends alone
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W wrote:This is the first time in my life I've seen someone on the reeelapse board post what food they are eating in a thread they don't like. You sir, deserve the

Must be a big disappointment for you to see people enjoying thoughts of food and good times instead of everyone making crass and hurtful remarks that only serve to hurt my feelings...

Sorry dude! Can't do anything about the threads' prerogative...maybe next time, eh? :)
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W
Nespithe

soiled depends wrote:
43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W wrote:This is the first time in my life I've seen someone on the reeelapse board post what food they are eating in a thread they don't like. You sir, deserve the

Must be a big disappointment for you to see people enjoying thoughts of food and good times instead of everyone making crass and hurtful remarks that only serve to hurt my feelings...

Sorry dude! Can't do anything about the threads' prerogative...maybe next time, eh? :)

This has nothing to you, you egotistical fuck. I would have said that to him no matter what thread I saw him post that shit in.
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

Whatever you say man!! :lol:
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

Vagectomy wrote: I'd love to meet that fatass in person and knock the rest of his rotting teeth from his mouth.
no shit stud.......cold fusion and stevia........i will mow you down like a tank....like you're not even there stud.........maitreya versus all men stud...in the finals player.
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

I think Mike Depends should formally be knighted with the title of Troll Hammer. Every single day he's in the trenches...
Dr Yail Bloor
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Dr Yail Bloor »

I remember the first time I met mike, he nearly ran me of my bike and pulled over to apologise like the gentleman he is, we ended up sinking pints and talking about early 90's norsecore...good times
\m/Johnny\m/ wrote:
I guess there's crippling, life shattering levels of alcoholism, and then there's Lemmy.
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

He's a gentleman and a scholar. He also looks really good in shuffleboard pants. I've seen him three sheets to the wind still sinking sliders and duly robbing old Jews of their ill-gotten gains while on the High Seas. Not even one oven joke was slipped up his sleeve.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

pleasuretokill wrote:Just ate a tuna sandwich with cheese. It was deee-licious! Trying to quit fast food cold turkey is hard....
This is the first time in my life I've seen someone on the reeelapse board post what food they are eating in a thread they don't like. You sir, deserve the
it happens all the fucking time you oaf. pisscubes did it in this very thread for fuck's sake. it actually blows my mind how fat and stupid one man can be.
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W
Nespithe

riley-o wrote:
it happens all the fucking time you oaf. pisscubes did it in this very thread for fuck's sake. it actually blows my mind how fat and stupid one man can be.
Hahahaha... holy SHIT!

This response was made for this icon: :drool:

Seriously, you drunk or something?
Vagectomy
I like to smell things.

Post by Vagectomy »

My goal here is to just get Soiled fatass Depends to open his eyes. Life is short! You can die at anytime, and what will you be remembered for Soiled fatass Depends? Posting here? Making fun of people's losses? You are in a shit band, you are fat and you are in a toxic relationship. TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE! Make these changes if you want people to remember you or even attend your funeral.