So Hornie Woods like weewee-in on wimmins, hmmmm

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Re: So Hornie Woods like weewee-in on wimmins, hmmmm

Post by Friendly Goatus »

Pyrite Medal of Ignorance wrote:
Pisscubes wrote:People are all upset because Tiger isn't what he purported to be.

Meanwhile, I think this Tiger is waaaay more awesomer than the Tiger we were led to believed existed.
Part of me wants to agree, because his image was too clean....TOO CLEAN. But let's face it -- there's a difference between being a horny mofo that takes advantage of the opportunities presented to him due to his success in life and between being a serial molester/fucking pathological liar/sex addict/the type of motherfucker that will stab his best bro in the back for a night or 3 of hardcore knuckles deep pussy spelunking. Sorry doesn't cut it. Own up and deal or check out, fuck...
You have a lot of issues, Amelia. Most of your post doesn't even apply. I think you need to cut back on the drinking again... maybe get some therapy.
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

Pisscubes wrote:People are all upset because Tiger isn't what he purported to be.

Meanwhile, I think this Tiger is waaaay more awesomer than the Tiger we were led to believed existed.
Hahaha...I'd agree with this if the asshole wasn't married.

I haven't really kept up with what was happening, but did he do something stupid to piss this stripper chick off? Did he pretend she didn't exist or something? Big mistake.

His texts read like a teenager's, though...strange...
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Tiger wrote:Tiger:Sent: 04:02 PM 07/31/1999:
ever have a 3 way scat session with 2 hornie ducks at a public park with 3 children throwing bread crumbs on your butthole? I'd make a bed of rose pedals to convince myself to hate fuck the duck while ripping out it's feathers then stab you into the eye with the plumage as you gargle my cum covered balls.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

holy lol at fucking amelia moralizing about other people's sex lives...
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

Tiger:Sent: 02:10 PM 08/77/1965:
tell nu tiger about your morals while he masturbates on your face. you hot skanky pig.