You REALLY feel Goatwhore

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Bored, Esq.

You REALLY feel Goatwhore

Post by Bored, Esq. »

Explain yourself if you have the fucking energy...
Dann O)))
wolves evolve...

Re: You REALLY feel Goatwhore

Post by Dann O))) »

I liked the first album for about 17 minutes or so....

that's all I got.
43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W
Nespithe

Post by 43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W »

I saw they were playing in Detroit and I said to myself "Hmmm... I thought this band called it quits years ago". I think they're headlining the show too. I will not be one of the 20 people there.
mastoman
How's them beans, ma?

Post by mastoman »

sad, but i used to listen to the first album a lot when i first discovered metal.
pleasuretokill
Olde Timer

Post by pleasuretokill »

Not too much energy here, just got back from the gym and an 11 hour day at work... Goatwhore is good stuff. Better live then recorded IMO. Vocalist Ben is cool people too, really down-to-earth and undouchbaggy.
"Did your parents put and Atari 2600 in a gold box and wrap it with Genesis paper to fuck with you?" - Pieclun
"theres a new Camo stronger than black ice, its better tasting than all the rest. its 12.5% and tastes sorta like cream soda mixed with piss. i like it!" - ghost boner
metal5411
I hate my life.

Post by metal5411 »

mastoman wrote:sad, but i used to listen to the first album a lot when i first discovered metal.
This.
krudmonk wrote:Just fuck a robot that looks like her. It's Japan, retard.
monsterod wrote:Look, I'd rather be riding a rocket-propelled wild boar through space with a bottle of Maker's getting a blowjob from Mrs. Snozzberries. But at this point, I'd be satisfied with a brisk trot down the street from a common sow.
43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W
Nespithe

pleasuretokill wrote:Not too much energy here, just got back from the gym and an 11 hour day at work... Goatwhore is good stuff. Better live then recorded IMO. Vocalist Ben is cool people too, really down-to-earth and undouchbaggy.

Man, he's just like regular people, eh? Next time you talk to him, tell him you like Kreator more than Destruction. You'll see his evil uncool side.
pleasuretokill
Olde Timer

Post by pleasuretokill »

43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W wrote:
pleasuretokill wrote:Not too much energy here, just got back from the gym and an 11 hour day at work... Goatwhore is good stuff. Better live then recorded IMO. Vocalist Ben is cool people too, really down-to-earth and undouchbaggy.

Man, he's just like regular people, eh? Next time you talk to him, tell him you like Kreator more than Destruction. You'll see his evil uncool side.
Is there not some Genesis paper wrapped, gay-flute-metal section of this board that you can be banned to like the Katbox. That would be great. I think I would pay for it. I would even peer in every once in awhile to see the trainwreck....
"Did your parents put and Atari 2600 in a gold box and wrap it with Genesis paper to fuck with you?" - Pieclun
"theres a new Camo stronger than black ice, its better tasting than all the rest. its 12.5% and tastes sorta like cream soda mixed with piss. i like it!" - ghost boner
43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W
Nespithe

pleasuretokill wrote:
43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W wrote:

Is there not some Genesis paper wrapped, gay-flute-metal section of this board that you can be banned to like the Katbox. That would be great. I think I would pay for it. I would even peer in every once in awhile to see the trainwreck....

Love us or hate us, it doesn't matter to us! WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK ANYWAY!!!
heresy is progress
My Penis is Broken?

Post by heresy is progress »

going to see them this month. Liked them since the first album, and they've consistently gotten better with each release. why all the hatin'?
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Friendly Goatus »

I like Goatwhore because it's good. What else can I say?
father of lies
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by father of lies »

I liked the first album for a bit, but the second one bored me and I lost interest. I have seen them three or four times, and they were only good on the High on Fire tour. It was a struggle to stay the whole show last time. Boring.
fvkk
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

I really feel that OP has seen them before. Maybe five times...
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

Scarlet Bro Hansen
I like to smell things.

Post by Scarlet Bro Hansen »

I've only really listened to Eclipse of Ages Into Black....The last one they put out had some cool parts but I quickly lost interest. Eclipse...is a weird album, it's like it's got all the parts that would make an album that I would love but for some reason don't. And the guitar tone on it is awesome.
james wrote:im not downloading LeakyRapes
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

They were fun live after the first record, then became... yeah that band's a mess. This thread could be made for so many bands :tup:
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
VueeeuVueeeeuV
DO NOT WANT.

Post by VueeeuVueeeeuV »

I have a soilent green hoodie, because i walked into that show thinking "soilent green is a medicore, uninteresting band." and they rocked live then after I saw them i went back to thinking they are boring and would regret buying that hoodie if it was not filled with pleasing desgined and hard to read. I have not worn it in more than three years.
Exterminate. EXTERMINATE!
pleasuretokill
Olde Timer

Post by pleasuretokill »

Necrometer wrote:They were fun live after the first record, then became... yeah that band's a mess. This thread could be made for so many bands :tup:
I don't understand this, I guess. I saw them live after the first record (with the original drummer) and they were great. I've probably seen 'em about 5-6 times since and thought they were just as good or better, at some shows.
And how exactly are they a "mess" (referencing the fact that you used to like them, what changed or went wrong)
Lord Darksoul
...to the other side!

Post by Lord Darksoul »

Solid band.... just pretend that you're not watching them in a music venue but rather in a Da Club, and get your firsts pumpin' like a maniac that hates God. You'll get it then, but then maybe not. I can find a rhythm to dance to in most of their songs, but you'll all be standing there like xasthur fans with your arms crossed.
"Are you ready to be on ShitGummers.com, bitch?"
-Paparazzo Tom

"IT DA 69 MAN!"
-Whores, when they see me walking into da club.
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

Lord Darksoul wrote:Solid band
Ack...

:ax:

The only thing I really like about their most recent album is the guitar sound. It's almost cool. The first song is also almost good.

Almost Metal. Cusp Metal?
Vagectomy
I like to smell things.

Post by Vagectomy »

mastoman wrote:sad, but i used to listen to the first album a lot when i first discovered metal.
You discovered metal too late.
zzzzzzzz
Unquestionable Presence

Post by zzzzzzzz »

seen them live billions of times living in the right area, in fact, its been a long fucking time since I've seen them
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

pleasuretokill wrote:
Necrometer wrote:They were fun live after the first record, then became... yeah that band's a mess. This thread could be made for so many bands :tup:
I don't understand this, I guess. I saw them live after the first record (with the original drummer) and they were great. I've probably seen 'em about 5-6 times since and thought they were just as good or better, at some shows.
And how exactly are they a "mess" (referencing the fact that you used to like them, what changed or went wrong)
I'm sure my unimpress with their live show stems more from me getting over it than some huge change in the band. Just a mess aesthetically. Their gimmick/schtick seemed fun at first, but then they became the CLEAN punk version of evil BM? I guess I got turned off by whatever direction this video went:

(...and also the one with the nurses/mental patient I won't bother with...)
His vocal delivery is so disinterested for something supposedly blasphemous... but it's not so much about the music! I dunno.
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
pleasuretokill
Olde Timer

Post by pleasuretokill »

^^^ Ha! I fuckin' love that song.... I guess I can see what you are saying though...
necrothrash
I like to smell things.

Post by necrothrash »

Edit: thread needs more kittens!
Last edited by necrothrash on Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Erik13
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Erik13 »

They were REALLY good on their last tour. Great live band.