Fuck you, you winter loving clit faces...

Music posts are a bannable offense.
SKI DOO
git help.

Re: Fuck you, you winter loving clit faces...

Post by SKI DOO »

Last summer (2009) was bullshit summer.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

SKI DOO wrote:Last summer (2009) was bullshit summer.
i believe it was called 'summer'
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
father of lies
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by father of lies »

It was bullshit. It barely got above 70 here.
fvkk
Burpcore the GRIM
Nespithe

Post by Burpcore the GRIM »

electronicham wrote:
Rosary_Butt_Beads wrote:
eyehatethehumanrace wrote: wow that chick is stacked!

NOT
Yeah dude nothing like the caliber of tail you pull in right?
Justin would have won 300 internets if he got nudes of this chick
And here I thought I had a strong sense of morbid curiosity. *shudder*
"Work as stripper and expect cunt to last forever? Get real" - Hornie

http://www.myspace.com/embalmerband

Xbox Live - DeadForever666
Black Jacques
Sweet Lord _______

Post by Black Jacques »

13° here today - almost feels like summer.

M'lady and I are going out to throw the ball around.
How Are Mortiis Goatse?!
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by How Are Mortiis Goatse?! »

AA, I don't really think you are in a position to call anyone a clit face, or in general compare anyone's faces to any part of the female anatomy, considering that your visage evokes the striking image of a cross-pollination between Brian Peppers and Droopy. The folds of leathery labia that make up the main composition of your face is only interrupted by your spread apart fish eyes, which shine with the wisdom, personality and expression of a halibut. I wonder if you, like the halibut, once had a streamlined appearance, but in time were twisted into a flattened, asymmetrical bottom feeder. Another element that interrupts the rose of geriatric labium petals is your grotesque nose, which given the melting flaps of adipose tissue surrounding it, does indeed evoke the image of a clitoris. I am generally against female circumcision, but in your case you should consider complete excision of all your labia majora.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

How Are Mortiis Goatse?! wrote:AA, I don't really think you are in a position to call anyone a clit face, or in general compare anyone's faces to any part of the female anatomy, considering that your visage evokes the striking image of a cross-pollination between Brian Peppers and Droopy. The folds of leathery labia that make up the main composition of your face is only interrupted by your spread apart fish eyes, which shine with the wisdom, personality and expression of a halibut. I wonder if you, like the halibut, once had a streamlined appearance, but in time were twisted into a flattened, asymmetrical bottom feeder. Another element that interrupts the rose of geriatric labium petals is your grotesque nose, which given the melting flaps of adipose tissue surrounding it, does indeed evoke the image of a clitoris. I am generally against female circumcision, but in your case you should consider complete excision of all your labia majora.
:moreawesome:

solid advice for a true grade A cocksucker.
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Post by the awesome Assassin »

How Are Mortiis Goatse?! wrote:AA, I don't really think you are in a position to call anyone a clit face, or in general compare anyone's faces to any part of the female anatomy, considering that your visage evokes the striking image of a cross-pollination between Brian Peppers and Droopy. The folds of leathery labia that make up the main composition of your face is only interrupted by your spread apart fish eyes, which shine with the wisdom, personality and expression of a halibut. I wonder if you, like the halibut, once had a streamlined appearance, but in time were twisted into a flattened, asymmetrical bottom feeder. Another element that interrupts the rose of geriatric labium petals is your grotesque nose, which given the melting flaps of adipose tissue surrounding it, does indeed evoke the image of a clitoris. I am generally against female circumcision, but in your case you should consider complete excision of all your labia majora.
Spring fever...?
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

BUNGVOX wrote:
:moreawesome:

solid advice for a true grade A cocksucker.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahhaaaaaaaaa
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute